Chaminade University of Honolulu Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies101 Graduates
Business Administration and Management35 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities25 Graduates
Early Childhood Education21 Graduates
Elementary Education20 Graduates
Forensic Science and Technology16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.40 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.55 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses
Chaminade University of Honolulu Reviews
Chaminade University of Honolulu has small class, so you can get your questions answered. All faculty and staff is easily accessible, no waiting for an appointment to talk to a professor! Professors all come from unique backgrounds, and the students are there because they want to learn which makes any group projects actually fun.
I have just transferred to Chaminade from University of Hawaii at West Oahu and I love it! The teachers are very helpful, I have more class availability, and my program is almost all online! If I could change anything about the school it would probably just to have it be more affordable, it is the only thing rough about my school.
I love that it is a small campus, beautiful and clean. The student to teacher ratio is low and the teachers are actual practitioners and very good instructors! The support from faculty and administration is awesome!