Chamberlain College of Nursing - St. Louis Westline Reviews

Chamberlain online is very challenging and is for the very dedicated and highly self- motivated individual. Instructors do not lecture. Work has be done by the students. Any concept that is not grasped is lost as many instructors feedback simply state whether or not the grading rubric guidelines were met. One instructor's comment to a question that was asked was, "I cannot believe you are asking that at this stage?" No response to the question was given. It turns out it was just another term or name for something that was already know and being done. However the term was new as the previous instructors did not use that term.
This was one of the best educational experiences. The instructors were available and helpful throughout the educational experience. I loved being able to communicate with others throughout the country with a variety of experiences and clinical backgrounds. I would never had been able to learn as much in a conventional classroom setting.
The St.Louis campus does an amazing job helping you to become the best nurse possible. The professors have all worked as nurses or in the medical field and do a great job helping you on your path. I encourage anyone who is looking into joining a nursing program to look into chamberlain.
Start Your Review of Chamberlain College of Nursing - St. Louis Westline
It has been very flexible with transferring my credits. They transferred almost all of them and I really only have the nursing classes left to take.
The only problem I had with one of my courses was that, I had a hard time understanding what the teacher wanted. I feel like I would fix what she would tell me to fix and then she would still find something wrong with it. Her instructions were also poor in quality but over all the class was organized well.
My job prospects are amazing. I have no doubt about getting a job after graduation. They is so much help at this campus to make sure you succeed.
My first class we had current nurses that came in to hand out their cards for us to use once we graduated. They always have career days to get your resume out there as well as to put you into contact with what ever avenue you decide in nursing.
The class sizes are small and very hands on with the professor. They seem to care a whole lot about if you succeed or not in the program. The one thing that made my mind up about this school when I was looking was that the advisor who gave me a tour of the campus knew every students name. This to me shows that they care and keep in touch with the student body.
It is extremely hard and takes up a lot of my time. My time consumes of work and school, that is about all I can manage right now. The work load is heavy but the facility is always there to help you.
Very hands on and caring school to attend. They genuinely want you to succeed in becoming a nurse.
This school graduates nurses that have real world skills and can get a job right away.
The staff is very friendly, helpful and encouraging. The school has a lot of helpful resources such as tutoring, a library, study rooms, and more.
The academics at Chamberlain College of Nursing are supurb and the professors have many years of experience in nursing not just academics. The school teaches you the academics but also give you the real-life stuff.
Chamberlain College of Nursing only has nursing degrees. They are solely committed to the nursing field.
Chamberlain has lots of resources on campus to help students. They have a full medical library and a full computer lab. They also have alot of different areas to help study and they also have a resource center for tutors to help in all subjections. They also have all the correct technology to help send and receive everything you need to be successful in the nursing community.
The best resource is the Center for Academic Success, the tutoring center. The library staff is also very helpful and friendly.
My experience was great. The advisory staff assisted me with everything that I needed. They even chose my classes for the first semester.
Start Your Review of Chamberlain College of Nursing - St. Louis Westline
The online classes are simply great!
Well, most of the students have financial aid, student loans, and private loans. Some have to work in addition to all the previous loans. It is very expensive. I feel that the school can make a bit more effort to offer more pell grants, since the school is the one who determines the amount of aid you receive.
My school is a Nursing purpose college which is great. I learn everything that I need in order to become a registered nurse.