Chamberlain College of Nursing - Phoenix Reviews

The advisors are extremely helpful in getting students all ready for the semester. They even request all official transcripts from institutions that student has previously attended, therefore, the students is not required to pay the varying transcript request fees , which can potentially add up to a quite a bit of money. All the employees attempt each day to make life a little easier for their students.
I have had a great experience with Chamberlain College of Nursing. I have been able to find great resources and assistance from staff that are able to assist me and general skills to better my nursing profession.
I love everything about this campus! The student life, sim lab, professors and students are all wonderful. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. There are cheaper ways to go around buying textbooks. Never order them new directly through the campus always order them online through third party websites like Chegg. You can search for books by the ISB numbers located on the back of the books or on your class syllabus.
Start Your Review of Chamberlain College of Nursing - Phoenix
They really strive to make you the best, not just as a nurse, but the best you also. It's a family when you become a part of Chamberlain. It feels right the moment you are accepted. It feels like the next best thing. The teachers are empathetic. There is so much experience to be absorbed. No one wants to see you fail.
Chamberlain is a private nursing school! Awesome professors, small class sizes, and a small cohort (graduating class). I just transferred over to Chamberlain from California and love it!
Chamberlain College of Nursing in Phoenix, Arizona is the best nursing school you can go to. They have a great support team who care about you and your success. They will go above and beyond to help you and your future career as a nurse.
great college with great environment and positive feeling while studying here.
Recommended by my nurse auntie, Phoenix is no doubt has great reputation
I Love Chamberlain! Staff is amazing, I love the interactive education with sim labs, there are excellent student service advisors, and I have made made the best of friends. Its great to know that i will be done in three years and everyone is there to help you succeed!
I have enjoyed my chamberlain experience. It works around my schedule and is very easy to fit into my day.
I have not yet started at Chamberlain College of Nursing but I start next month. They have made the process to start so easy for me. Calling me to check up on my progress and not letting me forget any step along the way. Allowing me to come in to the office to help fill out paperwork. I am excited to start in May and any help I can get for the next 3 years is greatly needed and also appreciated. Thank you.
The first time i walked in i was welcomed with excitement. They made me feel like i was already part of the school. Gave me great advise on how to pursuit my RN career.
I did not have credits to transfer
I got a lot of assistance when I need ut
Tge enrolment counselor was very helpful
Online classes and with the pictures available I believe their is a great mixture
It would be nice if it wasn't so expensive
Tge job prospects is great
Start Your Review of Chamberlain College of Nursing - Phoenix
The work load is ok as long as you stay in top if it.
The library is open to everyone. There are computers, study rooms, printers, and a help desk. It's fairly easy to get help if you need it whether it's from staff or students. The printer isn't always working, so students should pay attention when they come in. Sometimes it's packed and sometimes it's empty and quiet. It depends on the time of day and the time of the session. In the mornings it's usually quiet, and in the afternoon it's packed.

There's an area for nursing students where they come to do homework, work on projects, or prepare for exams. There's the general room you come into, the study rooms, and the tutor offices. It's not mandatory to go there, but it's really beneficial for students to show up especially if their grade is not where it needs to be. The staff even sends you a notice if your grade isn't great. They really try to reach out and help, but it's ultimately the student's responsibility to go get it.
The professors are really helpful and offer many opportunities to meet up with students if they need additional help. They're friendly, engaging, and clear with what they require of students.

The class registration process can be hectic. A lot of my classmates have jobs and kids and so they fight for the most convenient times for them, so some of the most wanted hours get taken up fast. Those who aren't there to sign up immediately get stuck with whatever's left. I wouldn't recommend coming here if you have a really busy life. You'll have to make some sacrifices.