Chamberlain College of Nursing - Phoenix Reviews

I love everything about this campus! The student life, sim lab, professors and students are all wonderful. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. There are cheaper ways to go around buying textbooks. Never order them new directly through the campus always order them online through third party websites like Chegg. You can search for books by the ISB numbers located on the back of the books or on your class syllabus.
They really strive to make you the best, not just as a nurse, but the best you also. It's a family when you become a part of Chamberlain. It feels right the moment you are accepted. It feels like the next best thing. The teachers are empathetic. There is so much experience to be absorbed. No one wants to see you fail.
Chamberlain is a private nursing school! Awesome professors, small class sizes, and a small cohort (graduating class). I just transferred over to Chamberlain from California and love it!
Start Your Review of Chamberlain College of Nursing - Phoenix
Chamberlain College of Nursing in Phoenix, Arizona is the best nursing school you can go to. They have a great support team who care about you and your success. They will go above and beyond to help you and your future career as a nurse.
great college with great environment and positive feeling while studying here.
Recommended by my nurse auntie, Phoenix is no doubt has great reputation
I Love Chamberlain! Staff is amazing, I love the interactive education with sim labs, there are excellent student service advisors, and I have made made the best of friends. Its great to know that i will be done in three years and everyone is there to help you succeed!
I have enjoyed my chamberlain experience. It works around my schedule and is very easy to fit into my day.
I have not yet started at Chamberlain College of Nursing but I start next month. They have made the process to start so easy for me. Calling me to check up on my progress and not letting me forget any step along the way. Allowing me to come in to the office to help fill out paperwork. I am excited to start in May and any help I can get for the next 3 years is greatly needed and also appreciated. Thank you.
The first time i walked in i was welcomed with excitement. They made me feel like i was already part of the school. Gave me great advise on how to pursuit my RN career.
I did not have credits to transfer
I got a lot of assistance when I need ut
Tge enrolment counselor was very helpful
Online classes and with the pictures available I believe their is a great mixture
It would be nice if it wasn't so expensive
Tge job prospects is great
The work load is ok as long as you stay in top if it.
The library is open to everyone. There are computers, study rooms, printers, and a help desk. It's fairly easy to get help if you need it whether it's from staff or students. The printer isn't always working, so students should pay attention when they come in. Sometimes it's packed and sometimes it's empty and quiet. It depends on the time of day and the time of the session. In the mornings it's usually quiet, and in the afternoon it's packed.

There's an area for nursing students where they come to do homework, work on projects, or prepare for exams. There's the general room you come into, the study rooms, and the tutor offices. It's not mandatory to go there, but it's really beneficial for students to show up especially if their grade is not where it needs to be. The staff even sends you a notice if your grade isn't great. They really try to reach out and help, but it's ultimately the student's responsibility to go get it.
Start Your Review of Chamberlain College of Nursing - Phoenix
To be a student at my school majoring in nursing you have to make sure you have enough free time to do all the studying that is required of you. The homework is usually doable, but studying for the tests can be a lot of work because they cover so many text heavy chapters. You have to do selective reading because you could waste time reading one huge chapter only to find out it's barely covered in the exams. Yes it's important to read everything, but if you have a test coming up you have to be selective of what you review. Focus on the most important things.

The school itself is very nice. It's clean, easy to navigate, and there's a lot of help offered from staff and students. There's also a lot of opportunity to practice your skills so that you can do better at clinical.
The professors are really helpful and offer many opportunities to meet up with students if they need additional help. They're friendly, engaging, and clear with what they require of students.

The class registration process can be hectic. A lot of my classmates have jobs and kids and so they fight for the most convenient times for them, so some of the most wanted hours get taken up fast. Those who aren't there to sign up immediately get stuck with whatever's left. I wouldn't recommend coming here if you have a really busy life. You'll have to make some sacrifices.
Since this is a 3 year program, you have 8 weeks to learn the material of each course and a lot of that learning falls on the student. They have to be competent and on-time and need to check back on the online courses regularly. There's a lot of reading involved from the lecture to the textbook to the discussions, so it can be difficult to focus sometimes. It's usually easy to interact with other students since they're willing to work together towards that better grade.

As someone who prefers on campus experiences because I can ask the teacher questions right away, and overall do better when I get to hear a lecture instead of read it, I think online courses are okay but not that great. They're kind of a hassle to me. The discussions are worth too much and are dependent upon me responding to other people, and I don't like that. I also don't like it that teachers take a while to respond to questions and sometimes they don't even answer what I was asking. They're helpful professors, but they understandably can't answer everyone immediately.