Chamberlain College of Nursing - Atlanta Reviews

My experience at Chamberlain College of Nursing has been great thus far. I completed an online request for a callback and received that call within 2 hours. I have now received my acceptance letter. Very kind and proficient admissions advisors.
The attention and resources that are provided to the students sets them up for success. The simulation lab is one of the best I have ever seen and is well coordinated.
Chamberlain Atlanta does have really good resources and some of the teachers truly care about your success. However, some of the staff is very confrontational, rude, and disrespectful. A lot of them act as though they are better than you and treat you like a child. It's almost worse than high school. Ask too many questions? A teacher reported a classmate of mine for "constantly challenging her" and verbal abuse (even though she was never "verbally abusive"). The only truly good parts about this school are the tutor resources through CAS and the fact that theirs no waiting list to get in. They are constantly unorganized and the staff never communicate with each other so they never have a clue what's going on.
Start Your Review of Chamberlain College of Nursing - Atlanta
Great school. Accelerated program that wants students to do well. Great resources. Big sense of community.
I love the fact that all faculty and staff are interested in your wellbeing and want you to succeed and becoming a nurse. Most colleges are very difficult to get accepted into or have a waiting list, but at Chamberlain, you have a chance.
I am truly enjoying my experience here at Chamberlin. I feel I am getting the best experience and training I would definitely recommend this school to anyone who wants a true nursing experience.
I truly feel like the staff and professors care about your education and want you to be there. There are so many services they offer to assist you in any way they can.
When I first heard about the school I didn't want to go because of the price, after experiencing many of the things the school has to offer I realized that it was worth it to come to this college. The college is open Monday-Friday.
Online courses are helpful, you do not have to travel. Self starting & discipline is a must in order to be successful.
Career services helps with job placement & helps make the process smooth.
The class sizes are smaller which helps with understanding the material & the program isn't as long s others.
Stressful & does require a lot of time & discipline but there are many tools & help in order to help you succeed along the way.
The admissions process was quick & painless. If you follow directions & stay on top of things you will succeed.
The program is not long
Transferring credits helped so much! I recommend taking classes at a community college and then transferring them in that way it can help save money in the long run
Online courses are great. They are offered for general studies which help especially if you don't live close.
Chamberlain helps set you up with a hospital and nurse for your preceptorship which can help you get hired there
Start Your Review of Chamberlain College of Nursing - Atlanta
The class sizes aren't large so it provides better learning. The classes are only 8 weeks long
The teachers care about your learning and clinical experience. If you put in the hard work, good will come out of it.
The classes are hard, but considering the major it is worth it