Chamberlain College of Nursing - Addison Reviews

So far I do like Chamberlain University. Professors are very nice and everyone is very supportive. Everything is very organized and whatever you need help you anything they are there for you. I just started, but so far I can tell it’s a great fit for me and I do recommend it
Overll Chamberlain University in Addison is a wonderful school. Professors are quick and willing to help students
This college was easy to enroll in and the admissions representatives were awesome! Classes have been easy to complete online and cost is reasonable!
Start Your Review of Chamberlain College of Nursing - Addison
The staff is incredible! They are very helpful and caring about their students. The diversity is very good and it cool to see how many different students want to become a nurse like myself.
I've did some research on this college and lots of people really talk good things about it. My only problem was the distance and not enough funding to travel over there.
Amazing advisors that truly care and people who are very helpful throughout your journey. They are dedicated for making sure you are going to the right path in this school regardless if its academic or financial.
I just got accepted for the fall 2019 semester. I am super excited! The teachers are great and the SIM lab is very hands-on.
Chamberlain has been more helpful than I can begin to express throughout the entire application and acceptance process. They are professional, timely, and truly dedicated to helping each individual.
Classes were ok-but the student services department is awful. No dedicated financial aid or student advisor department. Different answers every time you call
Coursework is challenging yet doable. The professors are highly interactive. Class size is small (25ish) even online. They go out of their way to assist you in the business and student affairs offices. Wish I had enrolled earlier.
So far everything has been great . The staff is friendly and helpful. The campus is clean. There's some construction work getting done inside the building, so hopefully this will be done soon.
My experience with Chamberlain online college has been amazing since the first day I reached out to contact them about admissions. This college is well organized with an amazing staff that goes out of their way to make sure you are successful with your courses! I have never been through such an easy enrollment process and love the support the team provides to ensure success!
It's a great school so far. When students have an issue with an instructor, the dean listens. Professors are very easy to get ahold of. Study groups are easy to form. The campus isn't huge so you don't worry about getting lost.
Chamberlain College of Nursing has been a great school to attend. The professors really care about you, the environment is safe and diverse, and the staff are very kind. The faculty are also very active in the students lives, they celebrate students successes and they provide great student services.
Great professors and great resources to assist with class learning materials. There is always a person to help with any questions needed. There are lots of learning sessions (CAST) to help with any class. Professors are very eager to teach which makes the learning experience exciting and helpful. Professors break down the learning materials when needed and always ask for any questions before moving along. It's a great feeling to know that the professors care about your learning experience and want to help you learn the material instead of just talking without any passion in the subject. Having great professors makes learning more worthwhile. It helps us students to learn in a great way. I will not forget one day in class learning because of the great teaching style each professor take into consideration.
Chamberlin college has been a wonderful experience so far. The professors are well educated and helpful and the student services is helpful as well. I recommend this school to all nurses. I am in the RN-BSN program and it has been going well
Chamberlain university is a school that wants to see all of their students succeed.I love this school and I am very happy that I selected to attend Chamberlain.
Start Your Review of Chamberlain College of Nursing - Addison
I loved the simcare lab simulator. it really helps learn with hands on real life situations. The staff is very educated and helpful. My advisors name is steve and he has been supportive day one, he is very awesome and i would recommend this school to anyone looking to get into a RN to BSN program.
Well organized class structure. I am taking online classes and it fits into my lifestyle easily. I would recommend this college to anyone wanting a higher education that is convenient.
Easy to navigate, study, and learn. May resources available that are easy to take advantage of. Completely online learning which is great for working full time. Affordable too with discounts through corporate.