Chamberlain College of Nursing - Addison Reviews

The Addison campus of Chamberlain College of Nursing appears to be very good at preparing nurses. The professors, especially permanent faculty, are very knowledgeable practitioners, and genuinely want to teach. Overall, most professors have high but fair standards, which I believe is very important for preparing healthcare professionals. Non-nursing courses are taught through DeVry which is a noticeably lower standard of education. Where the Addison campus loses points is in the operations of the school itself. It is hard to get consistent answers from admissions, advisers, compliance coordinators, etc, and does not have the systematic, professional feel of older, larger universities. With that said, the great faculty, facilities, the three year bachelor program and the exceptional clinical relationship with healthcare groups make it worth the cost.
Chamberlain is an excellent college! Professors and staff are all very helpful and want you to succeed! Students are wonderful too. Everyone is very supportive, and there are many tools accessible to you to utilize throughout your education.
My experience at Chamberlain College of Nursing has been wonderful. I completed my BSN in exactly 1 year. I was able to complete the courses at my own pace. The advisors were knowledgeable of the recommended courses and were very helpful each time I called the campus to speak with someone. The entire team of Chamberlain are professional and helpful. The IT department, financial assistance, and all others that contributed to my success. The other students were helpful and the interaction between my fellow classmates and the professors were excellent. My experience was so great that I enrolled and am currently enrolled in the MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Specialty track. I am very pleased with my success with Chamberlain College of Nursing and I know I my success will continue as I pursue my next degree with Chamberlain College of Nursing.
Start Your Review of Chamberlain College of Nursing - Addison
Excellent nursing program. Instructors are great, the online environment is easy to navigate. The admission staff is great very knowledgeable and friendly.
I have been a Chamberlain student for one year now and I must say that my experience overall has been exceptional. They have so many options for anything from tutoring to personal support that's available to any and everyone at any time. They have a CAS center that is open to help with research, homework, and resources. I love this school and I know that being here I will be a very productive nurse when I graduate.
I like the simulation lab is available to receive continued practice in order to be the best nurse. What I would like to see change is more help financially
Overall experience has been good. Have received 2 degrees from them so far and continuing for 2 more. Would like to see more communication in the finance department to decrease SURPRISE bills from arriving. Overall I would recommend this college. They want to see you succeed!
The professors are all amazing and I have had great experiences at clinicals. The only part I dislike is the transition from our old program to ATI in the middle of our enrollment. It is a big switch to have us adapt to in such a short amount of time.
Chamberlain overall is a really great school. I love the fact that the course are only 8 weeks, meaning its fast-paced, even if you don't like a course it will be over before you know it. Trust me its a great school!
Chamberlain College of Nursing has excellent customer service. They leave no stone unturned on a customer service call. They answer promptly, they always take care of the issue in a professional manner and make sure I have all the necessary tools to succeed. They have excellent communication and email with any changes or updates. If there is a technical issue it is resolved promptly and they give you an extension on assignments.
Chamberlain College of Nursing is a great place to get your Nursing education.
It is an excelerated BSN 3 year program. The class sizes are perfect. The onsite simualation lab is available for you to learn hands on.
Great school, great teachers and great experience so far. I would definitely recommend this school to family and friends.
Dr. Michelle C. Turpin was an outstanding Professor for the Advanced Pharmacology course. She challenged one to think outside the box and gave students the ability to justify their work through evidence-based practice. It was interesting to note that our books were already outdated with what could be considered first line drugs to be used. She not only gave us the correct updated information but the link as well.
This was a most challenging course but I would take any course with this Professor again. She is not the only one, so far with only one exception the Professors have been outstanding, Dr. Cameron Duncan, Dr. Ami Bhatt,Dr. Brown, etc have been a excellent learning experience. I would recommend the classes for the FNP program with two thumbs up.
I liked the friendliness of the admission staff and how helpful they were in navigating all the paper work.
My experience so far with Chamberlain has been fantastic! I has reservations about going back to school but everyone I have been in contact with has made it so easy!
This is a wonderful nursing school, even though it goes by quick. The teachers are very resourceful and try to help you succeed. I go to the Chicago campus. It's easy to get to with public transportation. There are plenty of free online practice questions ando it's so easy to make study groups on campus.
Very fair transcript review and application of credits to the degree program. Although there is a specific sequence in nursing courses, class availability id very flexible throughout the year.
Start Your Review of Chamberlain College of Nursing - Addison
Online peer-to-peer interaction are not only encouraged, but required. Lot's of online discussion occurs amongst students and it very helpful in the online learning process as others' ideas foster insight into our own knowledge and expand it. Professors are very knowledgeable and helpful. Online platform is extemely user-friendly.
All nursing programs are accredited both regionally where applicable and nationally by authentic and recognized credentialing agencies. Course are consistent with requirements for all nursing programs.
Chamberlain College of Nursing has a whole slew of resources for students and alumni. What one wishes to pursue is up to the student.