Chaffey College Reviews

It's an okay college. It is helping me get to where I want to, but it is crowded and some classes are fairly difficult to get. I also find there to be few good professors. Most of them are okay at best.
My experience at Chaffey has been very smooth and easy going. I have had grear instructors that care about my success in education. I have also met many people that are really fun and nice to talk to. I have enjoyed my experience at Chaffey and I think I am prepared to continue my educational journey as I transfer out to the University of California.
As an older woman trying to rebuild my life after a bad marriage and raising (3) adult children. I would like to see Chaffey College offer more scholarships and assist with books and parking pass.
Start Your Review of Chaffey College
I like all the different resources you can access for financial help on campus. What I do not like is the childcare resource center does not have a program for children with disabilities. I believe this will help students with children that have disabilities.
They have really good tutors and resources. There are good professor and there are ones that you think why did they become teachers.
I like the professors. They are very friendly and ready to help students. The campus is very secure with campus security.
Chaffey College truly cares about its students. The professors are extremely helpful and want their students to embrace and understand their studies to the best of their abilities. I would recommend this college to anyone that wants a quality education and helpful staff to guide them along the way.
Chaffey is very accommodating and offers a lot of parking, classes, and help. I have been through a lot of programs and all of them are wonderful.
I have been attending Chaffey College since as a junior in a highschool program, and my time with this educational establishment has been nothing short of enjoyable. The professors I have had the opportunity to work with, were beneficial to my overall understanding of the material I was learning at that time. Additionally, the campus is very well assembled, and is easy to navigate. I am excited to complete my journey here at Chaffey, as my time here so far has been enlightening.
Chaffey College has many good resources for the students. The Nursing program that I want to get into is a very good and reputable program. The counselors there really try to guide you in the right direction for you academic and career goals.
Chaffey college is a great Community College. It offers plenty of on and off campus classes. The only thing I would like to change would be the number of parking lots, or parking spaces.
Chaffee college is nice and has many classes that are available. There are to many students and not enough parking however
Semi-decent food. The staff are either brilliant or terrible. Thankfully, I had more of the brilliant ones. It is important to read the reviews on Rate my Professors because they are somewhat true. I like the health department. When I got stung by a bee, the nurse was very helpful in helping me extract the needle (whew!).
I liked the variety of classes but they need more classes and more students per class because once the class of full and if you are in the waitlist it's hard to get the classes specially the classes that are on high demand. I transferred but it took me 4 years to do so. They say it's only for two years but in reality the majority of students never finish within the time frame. Now I'm on my last year in California State university San Bernardino and I ran out of cal grant which was a big help for me. I feel that Chaffey was a big waste of time and they have to do something to improve the time in which students transfer.
my experience has been average the teachers i have gotten have been nice and teach well there isn't much going on as for activities.
Chaffey college is a basic local community college. Some professors are amazing while others lack the will to teach. The college itself is too small to support the amount of students who apply, nor does it have a way of filtering through the students who drop last minute and take the place of students who actually had the desire to learn. There are plenty of resources available, and in that sense Chaffey has impressed. Of course it is not as expensive as a University, but it can still be difficult to afford for some. Overall, you get what you can afford.
I love chaffey community college. I have received my first AA this year (2017) and am not looking forward to applying for the nursing program. It is a great school with great staff who are willing to help.
Start Your Review of Chaffey College
The professors in Chaffey Community College are helpful, experienced and enthusiastic about the courses that they teach. The campus provides the necessary resources and supplies for students to pass their classes.
Outstanding College!! Teachers and staff are caring and helpful. There are a great amount of professors who love their job and so considered about their students. So many resources for their students!!
I would really like to see more classes available I see the waitlist and it's crazy. However everyone students and staff are amazing and so far have a great experience with chaffey college