Chaffey College Reviews

I have been attending Chaffey College since as a junior in a highschool program, and my time with this educational establishment has been nothing short of enjoyable. The professors I have had the opportunity to work with, were beneficial to my overall understanding of the material I was learning at that time. Additionally, the campus is very well assembled, and is easy to navigate. I am excited to complete my journey here at Chaffey, as my time here so far has been enlightening.
Chaffey College has many good resources for the students. The Nursing program that I want to get into is a very good and reputable program. The counselors there really try to guide you in the right direction for you academic and career goals.
Chaffey college is a great Community College. It offers plenty of on and off campus classes. The only thing I would like to change would be the number of parking lots, or parking spaces.
Review Chaffey College
Chaffee college is nice and has many classes that are available. There are to many students and not enough parking however
Semi-decent food. The staff are either brilliant or terrible. Thankfully, I had more of the brilliant ones. It is important to read the reviews on Rate my Professors because they are somewhat true. I like the health department. When I got stung by a bee, the nurse was very helpful in helping me extract the needle (whew!).
I liked the variety of classes but they need more classes and more students per class because once the class of full and if you are in the waitlist it's hard to get the classes specially the classes that are on high demand. I transferred but it took me 4 years to do so. They say it's only for two years but in reality the majority of students never finish within the time frame. Now I'm on my last year in California State university San Bernardino and I ran out of cal grant which was a big help for me. I feel that Chaffey was a big waste of time and they have to do something to improve the time in which students transfer.
my experience has been average the teachers i have gotten have been nice and teach well there isn't much going on as for activities.
Chaffey college is a basic local community college. Some professors are amazing while others lack the will to teach. The college itself is too small to support the amount of students who apply, nor does it have a way of filtering through the students who drop last minute and take the place of students who actually had the desire to learn. There are plenty of resources available, and in that sense Chaffey has impressed. Of course it is not as expensive as a University, but it can still be difficult to afford for some. Overall, you get what you can afford.
I love chaffey community college. I have received my first AA this year (2017) and am not looking forward to applying for the nursing program. It is a great school with great staff who are willing to help.
The professors in Chaffey Community College are helpful, experienced and enthusiastic about the courses that they teach. The campus provides the necessary resources and supplies for students to pass their classes.
Outstanding College!! Teachers and staff are caring and helpful. There are a great amount of professors who love their job and so considered about their students. So many resources for their students!!
I would really like to see more classes available I see the waitlist and it's crazy. However everyone students and staff are amazing and so far have a great experience with chaffey college
Chaffey College is an AMAZING school! I have gone to about three colleges, and this one is the best by far. I am amazed every semester by the knowledgeable faculty and the curriculum that is offered at this campus. I wish I would have found this school when I initially decided to go back to school. The campus is widespread with different courses in different allocated areas. There are also a diversity amongst the students which creates for great discussion and perspective in the classroom settings, and there is a Starbucks on campus! How awesome is that!
Chaffey College was an excellent school and community for students. The staff is super helpful, the teachers are very well qualified and helpful as well. They have campus police to enforce safety around campus. The community around the campus are supportive of students, giving them discounts around the plaza for example.
I love it here. There are three campuses to choose from and it's very easy to get classes. The staff are friendly and very welcoming.
Just enrolled at Chaffey College this year. They offer a variety of AS Transfer programs and are very helpful in helping you plan your classes to achieve your goals.
I went their once years back. I got a free shirt which was cool. I was in elementary school. They gave us a tour with one person along with teachers from the school who seemed kind of excited. I remember I brought my own lunch so i do not know what the food is like there. I hope it is good even though I did not try it.
Review Chaffey College
it's in a nice location with classes from all kinds of subjects. The classes are nice and I was able to find all the things I needed on campus. It's easy to apply and attend classes both on campus and online.
I love how easy it is to apply and once you do they help you every step of the way. I am in love with the Legal Studies program and everything it has to offer. The professors that teach in that program are professionals and are either ex lawyers or practicing lawyers so you really are getting the knowledge you need. The Legal Studies program offers a variety of courses and they really challenge you.
I overall love Chaffey College. I'm satisfied with the courses they offer there and they offer the major I intend to study which is great!