Chaffey College Reviews

Very cool experience! I get to socialize and network with other students which is much needed to be successful in today’s society.
College life at this school is what an individual makes of the experience. There are challenges of course. But it is best to stay focused on your goals while attending this learning institution.
What I like about chaffey college was that it was so many resources on campus it doesn't matter if it's tutoring , success centers their's always help if you need it. Only thing I would say that needs to change at chaffey is that the parking is terrible they need to add more parking site for students.
Start Your Review of Chaffey College
Chaffey college campus is very big and clean. Staff and teachers are very helpful and friendly to the students. There are also different places for students to study, and eat.
I have enjoyed my time (even currently) at Chaffey. At first I wasn’t as invested into school/not knowing what I wanted to do with my future. Then, once I started getting things going, Chaffey helped me along the way. Now I’m confident with what I want to do in life (aspiring Radiologist) and I’m glad that Chaffey’s staff has helped me figure that out. I would definitely recommend anyone to attend this campus.
It's fun with a lot of fun and nice teachers. However, just be ready to get a lot of runarounds from the people in admissions and financial aid. I think because they (or some) are student workers, they really don't know too much. I go in with an email telling me I need to see somebody in admissions or financial aid and to show them the email, and they have no idea what to do from there so they have to call help, or make things difficult when I go in with my mom trying to get information and they won't speak to her even though I'm there with her giving permission that they can speak with her too(which never seems to be a problem whenever I get certain people who I assume aren't student workers)
Chaffey College has been a wonderful resource for me, filled with helpful faculty, interesting classes, and opportunities to succeed no matter what your background. I wish it had been my first college of choice from the get-go!

That being said, I do believe they could improve on helping students figure out plans of action to graduate, and more aware of the services available to them on campus. I only found out myself by taking a guidance class -- so I believe that something like that should be mandatory, particularly for students just out of high school.

Overall, however, I highly recommend Chaffey. Go Panthers!
I really love the professors at chaffey college! All of the professors that I’ve had have been really good! They really care about your education. The environment is really peaceful and you meet a lot of awesome people! Everything is so close to each other so it’s not hard to get lost! The staff at chaffey are very kind and polite, every encounter I’ve had has been the best! One thing I would like to be seen fixed is the parking, sometimes it’s very hard to find a parking spot during school hours.
I believe that the staff overall varies however overall i feel most staff members do care about you achieving your goals. Something that I took to heart is all the new innovation they are having in all facilities. Definitely makes the experience a plus and gives a welcoming feeling.
What I like about Chaffey is how nice it is, the interior was done really well and the equipment they use is up to date. A change I would like to see is for admissions and records/ financial aid to answer their calls more often.
I love everything about my school, the people are so friendly, professors are so helping and the resources on campus alone.... You can't fail. I would highly suggest Chaffey College to anyone allowed to attend.
It is my first year here at Chaffey College and I am more than happy with the amount of diversity and opportunity this college has to offer.
Chaffey college is a pretty good school,for their price. If you try to learn you will learn. The school has a lot of tutors who help you with anything. They are free to go to and will spend up to an hour with you a day. Their are some bad teachers, but i'm sure every school has that. The food is a bit expensive but there are restaurants near the school so if you ever wanted cheaper food just go down the street. The people and students at the school are nice. The staff really try to help students. Over all I would recommend going to chaffey college.
My experience with chaffey was an average one. I like that everything was affordable, didn’t owe anything to the school once I transferred out. I like most of the professors I had which is good but there’s very little sense of student “community” but I can’t really blame that on the school itself since I was a busy student myself. However, I do think it’s a good idea to possibly have more school events where students can learn and have fun with other peers.
My experience with all my science courses is that the teachers genuinely want you to succeed. They ask about your interests and goals, I have the best counselor!
I definitely enjoyed attending the Chaffey College. I graduated with an associates degree from Chaffey in 2017. This would not have happened without the help of my supportive fellow classmates, professors, and counselors . The student life on campus was eventful due to abundance of activities provided in the quad involving student clubs offering free food and information about joining clubs and several booths selling miscellaneous items such as jewelry and t-shirts. Chaffey College provides an array of general ed classes that have numerous scheduling options which is convenient for students with busy schedules. The two things I believe that Chaffey needs to work on is the parking for the first couple of weeks of school and expanding the cafeteria menu.
Chaffey college is the best place with great professors, who are always ready to help, and where you can find your vocation even though it will take some time.
Start Your Review of Chaffey College
The part-time professors at Chaffey College have no office hours and do not respond to emails within a 48 hour-period. All the professors do not go over some of the challenging exam questions that students have trouble answering. The success center tutors are helpful and they know the basic concepts.
Chaffey College is an excellent stepping stone for the educational journey. It is the perfect place to discover what a young person would like to do with the rest of their life. Chaffey is a safe school with professors that genuinely care about their students.
Chaffey College is a helpful campus in many ways. If you need to get quick courses done, they have a wide variety. They also offer tools to make transferring easy and they campus staff is warm and friendly. They offer three campuses to accommodate your location, which makes this campus very accessible.