Chadron State College Reviews

I Love Charon for it's caring professors and the affordable education I can receive! This school really cares about you, the town can be a bit of a bore at times however
I am still in high school as of now but I will be attending Chadron State College in fall 2020. I have visited and they are the best school out there for my future career. When I visited them made me feel that this could easily make me feel at home. They have an aspect at the college where the students get to know their professors and their professors know them. Students at Chadron are not known but their student number, but by their name. I am excited to get to call Chadron my home next year.
I had an amazing first year at Chadron, being there made me feel like I was at home. I enjoyed the majority of my classes as my professors were a great group of people who were able to connect with the students as individuals instead of just a number unlike other major university. Another great part of Chadron is their athletics. I am on the football team so it might be a little bit biased but athletics at Chadron really bring the campus and the community together. We have just recently built a new athletic facility which includes a new football stadium, gym, locker rooms, and training room. Chadron is also building a new outdoors track. Choosing Chadron was the best decision I could have made for myself and I can not wait to go back next year.
Start Your Review of Chadron State College
At Chadron State College I have not been as challenged academically as I had hoped to be. Some of The classes that I have taken have not encouraged me to really understand the subject which I find highly frustrating.
So far I have enjoyed my experience attending Chadron State College. I really enjoy the flexibility of the online experience and the accelerated classes.
Chadron is a pretty small school, but it's hard to feel trapped. There are so many different people and cultures on our little campus. I swear you see a new face every day. The professors make an honest effort to help you out with anything. Your advisors truly care for their advisees and the food is to die for!
As a sophomore at Chadron State, I have had an amazing two successful years of college. The community is small enough that social life has had a major impact on my education and I have been able to maintain relationships with my instructors. Courses are very challenging and I have gained all sorts of new knowledge from every course I have been enrolled in. One thing I would change is having more activities available to students on campus as far as social life because of thow small the town of Chadron is.
The environment and the many lists of majors , I got accepted to the college and they love to check up on me and see if I need anything and etc , the campus is so beautiful and the community is very nice and same with the people .
They have many majors to exceed somebody’s focus and study them .
As a geology major, Chadron has one of the best geology programs in the country. It is one of the few places, perhaps even the only college where you can get a degree in geology online. The field camps every summer are a blast, giving you great field experience in states such as Colorado, Idaho, Utah, etc. With small class sizes you get one on one with your professors. I'd recommend Chadron to anyone who is willing to work hard and to learn.
It's a great college. A lot of caring people. I have a few people that i know that are there and really enjoy it.
My experience with Chadron State College has been fabulous. The professors are just out of this world. It is almost like getting one on one learning.
I haven’t dealt with them much yet but through referrals I’ve heard great things. I’ve been selected to attend and am now working at trying hard to find scholarships for schooling as money is tigh.
I love Chadron! The way online classes are set up makes it easy for me to fit them into my crazy life. I can't say enough about the difference the Chadron experience has made in my ability to complete my undergrad degree and now return for my graduate degree.
Chadron state college is a fun environment and you can make friends very easily here. The cost is super affordable and you get a great return on investment.
Chadron provides small class sizes and has a great faculty and staff. I feel like they really wanted me to do well after school was finished.
This school is in the panhandle of western Nebraska. Chadron is a smaller town with a lot to offer. the school has small classes which guarantees more one-on-one work. The college has a good academic program and offers a lot of financial aide.
I am new transfer student in my first semester so my experiences are minimal. However I can say that my adviser has been more than helpful and has gone out of her way to help me and answer questions and my professors have been friendly and helpful, as have been the students.
Start Your Review of Chadron State College
Its a nice small college in a small town. Everything is nice and simple this makes it really easy to navigate around town and have fun.
My experience at Chadron State college is good. I get to meet a wide variety of people here and see some familiar faces from back home. While at Chadron I've always had things to do. CAB puts on events in the hub for students to come win prizes and get to now one another. Chadron is a pretty small campus and I like that because I came from a small school and I get along great here.
I loved the campus of Chadron. It really was a good looking college and a great state college, the medical and scientific fields of the college are very impressive for having four cadavers at such a small school. Absolutely a great choice for students whop prefer personal help from teachers, as the school has a 14:1 faculty-student ratio.