Chadron State College Reviews

I am new transfer student in my first semester so my experiences are minimal. However I can say that my adviser has been more than helpful and has gone out of her way to help me and answer questions and my professors have been friendly and helpful, as have been the students.
Its a nice small college in a small town. Everything is nice and simple this makes it really easy to navigate around town and have fun.
My experience at Chadron State college is good. I get to meet a wide variety of people here and see some familiar faces from back home. While at Chadron I've always had things to do. CAB puts on events in the hub for students to come win prizes and get to now one another. Chadron is a pretty small campus and I like that because I came from a small school and I get along great here.
Start Your Review of Chadron State College
I loved the campus of Chadron. It really was a good looking college and a great state college, the medical and scientific fields of the college are very impressive for having four cadavers at such a small school. Absolutely a great choice for students whop prefer personal help from teachers, as the school has a 14:1 faculty-student ratio.
I liked the atmosphere of Chadron and that you could be really close with the professors. The professors will know you by name. This is very helpful when you need help on a project or any other things.
The college puts on many different activities to keep the college kids busy. It is very affordable for in-state students at 12,000 per year and is only one dollar more per credit for out of state students. The teachers are highly qualified and get you ready for future jobs or graduate schools.
This college has amazing facilities and a very welcoming and friendly staff. The students are also very welcoming and it definitely has a hometown feeling to it.
My experience in Chadron State College was overall amazing. The professors are very helpful and patient with you. It's a small town so don't expect the party scene to be great because it's not. That is one of the reasons why I love attending because you have so much free time to focus on your academics more than partying. The people are great and very friendly, if you ever need help they'll come running in a second to come help with whatever you need.
I absolutely love most of the teachers there. They are people who want to see you work hard and succeed.
Like most schools, the cafeteria food can get boring and unappetizing.
Of course it's easy to get A's. The education quality is low & unchallenging so it's easy to get good grades. The real problem comes when you graduate & are looking for a job, it's a no name, unrecognizable college which makes your degree basically useless on its own.

Spent 4 yrs at this college & I regret it when I look back at it. 2 incidents stand out for me where once I was confronted with a professor who blatantly discriminated against me & decided to try to mistreat me & I reported it to HR which decided not do anything about it.

2nd incident I remember is having suite mates who were being deliberately destructive, kicking on the shared bathroom door & opening the bathroom door while there were occupants in it,playing loud music and screaming late at night, I decided to report them & guess what, the resident director decided to side with them.

I now have a BA degree which is basically useless & I don't even have much of an experience to look back in this substandard college
Like the small campus and the professors are great! They are very helpful when you have questions or need guidance.
Chadron State is a great place for those who like the small town atmosphere along with always something to do on campus. People are friendly and always treat you like family. Professors care about the students and are always available to students if they ask for help. Loved my experience on campus and online classes are just as great.
So far I have had a good experience here at Chadron State College. So far I have straight A's, which is something I haven't accomplished in quite some time, so gotta give credit to the professors here on campus. One of my complaints about this campus is how they influence the students here to become comfortable, which is why I constantly here about people procrastinating and instead of going to college to challenge their lifestyle, they keep their old ways by dating people back home. I would like if the college at least influenced some sense of urgency. I do like some of the programs the residence advisers plan, as they get a lot of people together and always result in a fun time.
The school is a very good program for science majors and has been very challenging in that field which will make me prepared. What i do not like however, is that the school is very old and is not very accommodating. It is very political here and does not have the warmth or service like my old college.
One of my family members had gone to college there so I was also thinking about it, but then he told me he only stayed because he played basketball for four years. I do not play basketball. He told me it was not all that great so that changed my perspective about going there.
They have good programs to get us ready later.
I have enjoyed all of my courses and professors.
Start Your Review of Chadron State College
The health and safety here on campus is good.
For what I am paying, I'd rather live off campus.
I have no opinion on the whole Greek thing.