Chabot College Reviews

An excellent place to learn job skills or continue education getting ready to transfer to a four year and it’s fun to learn from a excellent staff of of instructors and the financial aid office is always helpful.
I like Chabot simply because it is a really affordable school .The. staff is really helpful . Im a transfer student from laney community college , while I was at laney I felt like I didn’t have enough support from the staff far as helping me find out what my next steps were for picking classes. Chabot is a overall good school
I enjoy the bustle of the school and seeing many students attend and succeed in their classes. I like that all of my professors are very understanding and accommodating. I would like to see the cafeteria upgraded as well as some of the other facilities such as restrooms and classrooms.
Start Your Review of Chabot College
I really enjoy the campus and the facilities it has to offer. There are many incredible instructors here, however I wish they had given professors aid in understanding the Canvas website. Many don’t know how to use the format properly and this can make homework and online quizzes difficult.
I had transferred here when I lost my financial aid in Spring 2017, I really like this campus and the services provided here. I came here with many questions and feelings of defeat, but the school definitely made me feel better. The campus isn't too big and the staff is extremely helpful in admissions. All the teachers that I have had are great and I feel comfortable being here. There are so many programs that are available and this school is wonderful.
Chabot is a good school with many club and activities to become apart of. Every where is welcoming and most of the professors are equally so. I Really have enjoyed my time here so far.
They have wonderful resources on campus for almost anything. There are teachers that make school more motivating and enjoyable.
Chabot College has a friendly environment and it is affordable. Affordable as one can complete their General Education and transfer.
At the beginning of this year at Chabot I was on academic probation with a 1.8 gpa. Looking back to how much Chabot has helped me grow as a person this year has been phenomenal. This past semester I got all A’s in all of my classes after changing my attitude in school. My professors have helped me engage in my learning as well as the resources that are available for me to do better in school. Looking forward I can see that I made the right decision to come to Chabot form my former university in hopes to go back and finish what I started at UCLA. I still have one more year left before I graduate from Chabot but I know I can do it going forward. I can tell the faculty at Chabot really care about my success as a student. Going forward I would like to see Chabot listen to student feedback a little bit more in hopes to improve the way things work. I can’t wait for next semester and to continue my success as a student!
Great community college with great professors. Great education for a small price. Easy application and student systems.
It is a community based college. It is very resourceful. The only bad thing would be the food options.
What I like about Chabot College is that the teachers help us to make sure we understand the topic we are learning about in class .
The experience here has been great, the offices have great service and are quick to answer your questions.
A big community college that offers many classes throughout the year. They have Fall, Spring and Summer semesters available. They also have late start classes for those who cannot start on the first day of the semesters. Very diverse, counselors are very helpful and they offer many clubs and advisories that help towards transferring and to get you prepared to work in an occupation.
its okay. really hard to get help from staff. I had a meeting with my counselor and he was phone during my whole entire meeting and then made me feel really bad about how I was struggling academically because i was suffering from depression an lack of motivation from my house issues. I hate cabot and can't wait to transfer out.
I like my teachers and the school environment so far. All students are very friendly and supportive towards the new incoming students.
Chabot college is an excellent community college for those seeking higher education. Located in Hayward CA, it is a short drive away from San Francisco making it very easy to have a break and unwind. The school has many resources to help students including a STEM center and MESA group which provides resources to low income students.
Start Your Review of Chabot College
Attending Chabot College as a Stem major has made my studies a lot easier than it would be anywhere else. The students also studying in the same field as me are very friendly and the professor's are very helpful as well.
When i decided to get back to college, it have lots of fears. But when i entered Chabot College, everything is perfect. They have all kinds of helping hands to guide us, to answer all our questions in mind, and most of all to make our selves comfortable in our journey to our goals in College.
I like the amount of care that the professors show for their students. The mass variety of programs set up to support students of all backgrounds is something I really like about Chabot College. I'd like to see chabot receive more funding in order to propel its educational system even further.