CET - El Centro is a private college located in El Centro, California. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 258 undergraduate students. The CET - El Centro acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Welding, General Construction Trades, and Accounting. CET - El Centro alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $18,000.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review CET - El Centro
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
CET - El Centro Reviews
My High School Life. My High School life is pretty calm i don't party, don't work help at home cleaning and taking care of my youngre brother and sisters. I have average grades at first like all try my best but didn't really succedd now i try my best and i'm ambicious want more better grades want to be really good at my education in general.