CET - Coachella is a private college located in Coachella, California in the Palm Springs Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 117 undergraduate students. The CET - Coachella acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include General Construction Trades, HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician, and Business Support Services. CET - Coachella alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $18,000.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review CET - Coachella
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
CET - Coachella Reviews
Love for What They Do – The educational training that im getting at the coachella valley CET is great the teachers along with the classmates are awesome. Yea, the tuition is a little high but its well worth it from the first day i stepped foot in that school i knew that was the school i would love attending!!!
Best Service Around – well i haven't graduated yet but i know some of my close friends got great assistance with one of the best HVAC companies around!!!