Cerritos College Reviews

1,221 reviews
Cerritos is such a great environment, you’re definitely surrounded by people who really want to see you succeed and in an safe environment. My experience at Cerritos has been good, the financial aid office is so helpful and supportive as well as the counselors.
My online experience at Cerritos has been good. I’m very appreciative that some professors have taken in the consideration of students during this pandemic such as not having financial stability to buy or rent books due to the loss of jobs or by being patient with their students through meetings and be accessible as often as possible for their students.
I LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE A UNIVERSITY ON THE SAME CAMPUSE WHERE ANY STUDENT CAN TRANSFER TO HOW EVER I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A CHANGE IN GETTING THE WORD OUT TO THE STUDENTS ON HELP OR ANY BENIFITS WE CAN GET AS STUDENTS
Start Your Review of Cerritos College
IM IN THE COSMETOLOGY PROGRAM AND WE WORK HANDS ON WORKING ONLINE DUE TO THE PANDEMIC HAS MADE IT HARD TO GET THE REAL FEEL ON THE PROGRAM
it's very challenging, we need more resources for online classes.However, It was nice for financial struggle college students to have a invaluable opportunity to received the education. Thanks for the Cerritos college!
Cerritos College is very diverse and has great staff. I've been here longer than I like to admit and haven't come across any professors who wants students to fail, but maybe I just got lucky. The campus itself is beautiful and the students are all super nice. There could be a bigger and better cafeteria though, having the same four places to choose from gets really boring for your tastebuds.
Learning online with Cerritos College was made super easy! All of the courses are easy to navigate and the teachers are accessible in many different ways. I really like that it is pretty much self taught because nobody knows how I learn except for me!
Cerritos college helped me to shape my future and academic goals. Cerritos college are accomodating and very open that easily ease my anxiety on my first time enrollment
I have been doing online classes since last year and the professors are doing great when it comes to modules and assignments, very informative and organize
I dont go here. I'm reporting on a student who is violent and hurts women. The college isnt replying.
hello, my name is Maya Chahine. I am a first-year at Cerritos Community College and have found it to be an amazing school. not only is there helpful staff and up to date information throughout the week but, also great resources. you meet amazing professors and students who connect with you in amazing ways. Everyone is your friend and extremely helpful. I myself was very scared and nervous as most college freshmen but, the Cerritos College staff helped me so much.
online classes at Cerritos college are so easy to use and navigate through. the professors are straight up and get to you in no time. you have great resources and access to as much help as possible. great friendly professors and classmates. they really make it easier for you and try their best to make it a great learning experience for those who have a busy schedule.
Online classes in Cerritos College is easy to access. I never had a problem on doing zoom in every classes that i had. Every professors are doing their best to give us visual aids while we are learning online.
I started going to Cerritos College 4 years ago. It was diverse and all the staffs that I met was amazing . They really help me through my journey specially on my transcripts and applications.
I had to finish my Spring 2020 semester online because of COVID-19 and my teachers were very lenient when it came to the student have difficulty completing work or grades dropping because of the sudden change. I did have some difficulty because my parents still worked and I had younger siblings to also teach which became a hassle and my teachers were very understanding and allowed me more time to study or turn in work. I am very grateful that they allowed me to work at my own pace and finish the semester with the grade I deserved.
It is a great school, when I first arrived I didn't know what to expect but overtime it was an easy school to navigate.
Start Your Review of Cerritos College
It's a little rough but the pandemic is still a little new to properly judge how well everyone performs online.
Cerritos is a decent community college with staff that do genuinely care for the students. Professors in particular are a little hard in some departments because of some students who aren't seriously About a handful are there to transfer outside of the community. The school still upholds status as a legitimate establishment despite that and encourages students to treat it as a starting point but to also not let it demotivate students to finish school on this campus. Overall great school for those who just started taking academics seriously. Also staffing can seem a little desperate at times.
Horrible, making students download malware. They don’t care about their students privacy whatsoever.