Century College Reviews

I am originally from California and have attended several community colleges there. Since becoming a Minnesota resident, I must say that my experience as been incredible. From rapid response time to the sincerity of professors and admissions staff. I couldn't have asked for an easier transition. I am extremely grateful for the staff who have helped me ease into my educational career.
Century College is a very good small college for those who are looking to start their college journey slowly. Good Environment.
The people at Century College are very kind, and the professors (at least in my area of study, Creative Writing) have very impressive credentials. The only gripe I have with it is that the cafeteria closes too early.
Start Your Review of Century College
Century is just a typical 2 year college. I ended up transferring after those two years and surprisingly, most of the credits transferred. The thing that I really liked about this college is that it seemed like the professors really cared about you and wanted you to succeed. Parking wasn't always the best but if you get there early, you'll find a spot. I was wait listed for the rad tech program and decided I didn't want to wait another year to apply, which is why I transferred.
I went through the Dental Assisting program at Century College and I loved it. The curriculum and knowledge I learned set me up perfectly for my board exams. Century also set me up with internships which helped me to get my first job. I had a great experience.
So far all of the staff and students have been great. There are a ton of resources for all kinds of needs for all types of students. Everyone that works there is very actively involved in the student’s success and wants to see everyone go on to great things. This school is affordable and amazing and they’ve really helped me be able to start my educational journey off on a good note.
Century college is a school I think everyone should look into. The teachers there are so wonderful and understanding. I feel that teachers have a big influence on whether or not you like the school, and I learned to love it.
It's cheap for a reason. The school tries but the teachers are sometimes... Bad. You get what you payed for (sometimes less).
Century is a great two years college. It was great experience for me and all the people i met there.
Great teachers that help students succeed. Cheaper prices around the area but does not cut the quality of the education. A lot of different programs to choose from. Every staff member there is out to help you succeed in any way possible.
I like the smaller size, and convenience Century's location is for me. The affordability is a big plus as well.
I love being in the paramedic program at Century College. This is a great school to go to if you want to get generals done or get a 2 year degree for a specific trade. The cafeteria is staffed by students who are in the culinary program and the food is great.
Century College is a great place to attend. Not only is it financially friendly, it is a place where education and community are emphasized.
I went to Century College for two years. I was able to transfer my PSEO credits so I had a head start! They matched up the credits to their classes then helped me pick out classes to start two careers for myself, the first being in law enforcement with a sociology perspective and the second being a medical examiner. I am now transferring all credits from my AA degree to continue my education to be a medical examiner! Their classes were mixed between online and in person. I personally enjoyed the online classes as I was able to learn at my own pace while being able to teach myself how to learn by myself while still using resources when needed. They were there every step of the way and the students were great too! I would highly recommend this school to anyone who either is going back to school, needs a head start, or just going for some night classes. The staff is extraordinary!
Great! Quick to respond to emails, staff is helpful and friendly. Campus could use some updates, but has a good amount of amenities for students!
my experience is century is average. It's a good school and the professors there actually care about you, but my problem is the system there. I had to take this writing test on a article to see which comp I can be in and I got into one where its 8 credits but its over $1000 and I didn't have the money for it at all I even applied for fafsa and I got nothing, my parent don't pay anything. I don't get help its all me. I do the best I can and I'm doing fine in the class. The other students at century are very nice and easy to make friends.
Century College has a medium sized campus with great food options as well as a cafe. They will transfer credits to a four year college. They have many free options for studying help and tutors. There have fine art activities and sports. As well as tons of clubs. It is an extremely affordable college.
Start Your Review of Century College
You can definitely tell a lot of the teachers do not want to be here. The offices are all run by students pretty much who never know how to answer your questions. Do not be surprised when you look at the Century Commons and immediately think of a crack shack. The bookstore is awful filled with a bunch of grouchy old ladies who make snarky comments to you and don't want to help you.
My experience with Century College so far is going great! The professors I have had are all passionate about what he/she is teaching. I have met a variety of people who are from all over the world! I never would of thought to have friends from Kenya or Egypt but now I do! The cafeteria offers a variety of food to choose from on your intervals between classes. One thing that I found extremely helpful is the 500 count free printable pages the school allows you to print anywhere in either West or East campus. The counselors are AMAZING at helping set students on track where they want to be. I plan to continue my education and hope for more new opportunities to come my way!
I currently study nursing at Century College and am approaching my second semester. My experience at Century so far has absolutely been enlightening, the professors are awesome and really reflect their knowledge within their teaching. Century has also showed me how much better it is than high school by how the staff and students take each other seriously and relativity of the work given.