Century College - Minnesota Reviews

I currently study nursing at Century College and am approaching my second semester. My experience at Century so far has absolutely been enlightening, the professors are awesome and really reflect their knowledge within their teaching. Century has also showed me how much better it is than high school by how the staff and students take each other seriously and relativity of the work given.
The best thing about century is it's diversity. This is great especially for people of color, and it contributes a lot of uniqueness to the college. I have been here for 3 semesters so far, and have almost no complains. The only thing I want to say is that the cafeteria food is way over-priced and they don't give you enough food for what you're paying.
It has been wonderful, really enjoy everyone there. The professors and the students are all determined to succeed and the teachers are willing to help put any student when they have questions. I really like the diversity and the amount of activities there are to do in the college.
Start Your Review of Century College - Minnesota
Nice Engineering program... great FAB Lab.. professors usually patient and flexible.. quite library... could use more online classes
Century Community college is hyped to be a overall excellent choice to start college. What they don't inform you is the ability to reach that next step. The advisors don't push you to come in. Being at century for three semesters I have witnessed the good and the bad of Century and I am here today to say that there is only two reasons why I am at Century still. One is the money being only 5K a year sure helps you understand which degree you want and how you will be able to obtain it. People always tell me I am smart for going to a community college but you really don't get that college experience everyone else does at a 4-year college. The big reason was because of a Instructor named David Her an excellent helper as he understands how students are feeling in math. Being experienced with this area he has helped me reach a level that you wouldn't of thought you had without his direction to success.
Very helpful resources and nice learning environment. I have had a good experience here as a PSEO student. I feel like the school is pretty diverse. Being there I don't feel like a minority. Most of my professors have been very friendly and helpful. There are lots of student clubs and some weeks there are events where there is free food and other activities. If you are every struggling with a subject most departments have a resource center where there are tutors and student tutors. This has been very helpful to me as I can have someone look over things before I actually give it the professor. Overall my Century experience has been very positive.
I have had an amazing experience at Century College. It was probably one of my best decisions to go there coming out of high school. The school is great to start out there if you are undecided on what you want to do.It has great diversity and you will grow as a person and learn a lot here like I did.
First time going to college. Started here because it's cheaper than the U of M for generals. So far I'm getting a lot of transfer credits for the U of M as well.
Century College is a great college, with lots of opportunities in many different programs. Great campus, knowledgeable staff and faculty and a diverse student population.
Century College is a very popular community college in Minnesota. At Century College, the diversity is something that makes it great. Century College is a great starter for fresh high school graduates to get a taste of what college is like. It is also an awesome college to complete prerequisites and transfer out to a four year college.
I love Century College everyone there is super helpful. One thing they can approve on is have more language class, and expand on there sports.
Best community college in Minnesota. Lots of free food, activities, counselors are very helpful, and the teachers are the best I've interacted with. I've been to a few other colleges and would recommend Century by far, and the tuition is lower than most community colleges in Minnesota
So far the Century is very helpful with the process of getting ready for freshman year. They make sure to tell us even the smallest details such as parking. They helped with setting up classes and which pathway would be best for you to take so you are not wasting your time in classes you do not need.
Century College is a phenomenal college with great people. The professors are great and extremely helpful!
Century College is a fantastic school to attend. From the moment I walked in you can tell they take a lot of effort into making a comfortable environment for all walks of life. It is a very diverse school. One thing that stuck out to me was how organized it is. Applying was a lot more stress free than I had imagined, as well as applying for Financial aid. Even getting student loans at a reasonable rate was a breeze. At Century College you can choose your own path with many available options. I was college "shopping" when I first decided to go back to school 3 years ago and noticed that Century College has a significant amount of generals to choose from then surrounding community colleges. The classes are hands on and very interesting, they chose their staff very well. One thing I might change is that your adviser is only available when you reach out to them, they do not go out of the way to find you. But other than that I enjoyed my time there. It was a great bridge to my success.
What I like about Century College is that they have instructors, counselors, advisers and tutors who are willing to help you when you need it. It would be nice if they expand the campuses because it's affordable and so everyone attends there.
What I like about century college is that all the professors in there are really nice even the students too. And theres a lots of students who are from other states that also attends in century college which is a good thing, since its nice to make new friends with people who are a different racist. Also I like how theres not a lot of students in one class like a 4 year college because, the teacher can focus on you so you'll get good grades and pass. What I like/want Century College to change is I want it to be a 4 years college since its a really good school and not far from home. Otherwise I don't really have any other thing that I don't like about century college. since I pretty much like everything about it.
Start Your Review of Century College - Minnesota
I love Century College, it's affordable and has many opportunities for students. The college has a great diversity and campus life. Although Century does have their own apartment complex next door, I wish there was more of a "live on campus" scene.
I really like that they try to work with you. All of my professors have been encouraging and understanding. The only thing I would like to see change is the parking situation, especially on East campus. I love Century!
Very easy school to go to. The most affordable, convenient. Lots of online classes. Classes are not too big. The professors seem passionate about their subjects.