Centura Institute Reviews

From Medical Assistant to LPN, I only had a couple of credits that I know of that transfer, so I just re-did the class, as a refresher course so I could stay on track .
So far I've only the teachers that I have had are great. Even though some of the subjects are harder than others, the teacher reviews the material, answers any questions, and if you still don't get it, they will discuss it with you during lunch, or after school.
From what I can tell so far it is great. They meet with you during the year to find out how you are doing, what type of placement you are looking at and resume writing. If you are looking at getting a job that they haven't explored yet, they will look into it so your name is already out there before you graduate!
Review Centura Institute
Lots of reading, note taking and test. Depending on how many classes, and how hard the subject is, you can expect at least, at least one test per subject a week.
I already graduated from this same school as a Medical Assistant. Then I decided to return for my LPN.

Nice small class, the everyone is on the same level. I have yet to meet anyone, teachers, or office employees who act like because you are "only a student" so you are "beneath" them.
They offer tutoring and the faculty will schedule a time to meett with you if you needassitane
Classes arr e small it ma, kes
The advisory board and student services are really helpful in makinh sure your resume is up to date they do moch interviews the school really stands behind its name
School works well with my schefule faculty members always there to assist
Students that I attend school with are very goal focused.
They have alot of useful resources and if somebody doesn't have an answer for you they will find it for you
My school offers an evening class to meet the needs of working people so they can continue their education. They help with bus fare for students who do not have a vehicle. I attended there 1 1/2 yrs ago for the MA program and decided to go further to the LPN program.
Happy With What I Have Choosen – I love my school alot. When I first started I was a little hesitant about going their because I have been so wrong at another school (that I will not be mentioning). But overall I'm glad with my choose. I like the staff, they are always giving a helping hand when you need help. And you always have someone to talk to when you feel as though you are alone.
Centura Institute has a variety of resources for students. They provide a Student Services department with teachers who actually go out of their way to help you find a job during school to help pay tuition and who also help you find a career after you complete your program. The library is small, but provides many books and computers to help any kind of work. The last area is tutoring, and it is a great option for many students. Willing, good-hearted people are there to offer their help and knowledge for every student to succeed. The best thing about all these resources is the fact that everything is 100% free!
The academics at my school arent very vast, but they definitely are straight to the point. Centura offers the LPN, Massage Therapy, Medical Assisting, and Medical Billing & Coding programs. Registration for me was extremely fast and easy; it only took a few weeks. They have very friendly professors who give one on one study sessions so that the student can not only learn the recommended material but master it as well.
Centura is a great school that actually reminds me of home. They have small class sizes and warm and frindly teachers who make learning a better experience. The work load is very rigorous but if you are dedicated, it is a breeze. The two medical labs are very advanced and include the latest technology that makes you feel like you are in an actual hospital. I would definitely choose this school if I had to start everything over.
THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD BUT DON'T ALWAYS HAVE JOBS AVAILABLE IN THE AREA THAT YOU LIVE IN.
THE PROGRAM IS NEW TO THE SCHOOL, ONLY HAS BEEN HERE FOR A FEW YEARS. THEY HAVE ALOT OF UPGRADING TO DO. THE REALLY HAVE A LOT TO LEARN AS WELL. WE CAN'T EVEN KEEP TEACHERS. I'VE HAVE ABOUT 4 DIFFERENT TEACHERS FOR 1 CLASS. THE SCHOOL IS TERRIBLE BUT SOME OF THE TEACHERS ARE THE REASON WHY WE AS A STUDENT KEEP COMING BACK. SOME OF THEM TRUELY CARE IF YOU FAIL OR SUCCEED.
Review Centura Institute
Ms.Perry was great in the medical lab. Everything is hands on. You can get HIPPA Certifed and CPR Certified. Ms. Perry pays attention to her strudents needs so that they can be successful in the future.
Medical Assistant – I enjoyed my time at Centura Institute. My instuctors Ms.perry and Mrs.Thompson excelled in their teaching methods. They made sure that their students understood each subject accordingly. I am glad that I made the decision to attend Centura Institute. I have no regrets. I LOVE CENTURA... THANK YOU FOR THE EDUCATION!!!!!!
I chose this school because of flexible class schedules and class size