Centura College - Virginia Beach Reviews

Their office people are rude especially one that acts like you are stupid. The MA teachers are only maybe 4 that'll actually teach you what you'll need to do to succeed the rest are a waste of space. Some teachers will talk bs behind your back as if we're back in high school. They say they'll help with employment however most of what they offer isn't in your healthcare field. Don't go here.
I had 3; yes, 3 great instructors. They were Mrs. Smith; Mrs. Gregory; and Mrs. Haskett. They are phenomenal and the only reason this college was given 'average' rating. If I had to rate the office people and a few of my other instructors; i'd rate a 1. Because they talked down to you and were VERY unprofessional and acted as though we were inept kids instead of grown working adults. I could name a few by name but you'll find out soon enough if you go here. Trust me, the other instructors were a waist of time; you'll need to be retaught and they play favorites. God help you if you disagree; because you'll be mistreated and nothing will happen to the instructors. My whole class was threatened our grades when we didn't feel comfortable doing an ekg in front of a male instructor. Another instructor will treat you and your classmates like crap and get away with it. I could go on; but I won't.
Start Your Review of Centura College - Virginia Beach
I have quite a few concerns about this school and what they promised upon enrolling in the MA program they have. They promised job placement and that never happened, actually I've graduated 3 years ago and I'm still not working in my field. Now here's where it gets interesting, I'm currently being garnished and in lots of debt behind this school. Please research schools before signing your name because these private schools will tell you anything to get money from you. They were not willing to help when I needed help with any questions about a class or anything. I hope this review helps someone because I was blind sided and I know a lot of people who aren't working in their field.
Teachers were great here. They strived to make past and current students successful in their overall life. They worked constant after hours to ensure students understood the curriculum that was presented in front of them. The cost could have been less as most technical universities do cost a lost less but the overall experience was a great one.
Great environment the staff will go there way to make sure you become sucessful. Staff is very friendly and some alumni come back to teach new students
Great college for working adults! The faculty is very helpful and friendly. Student moral is high and inviting.
I am in my first Mod at Centura College and I em enjoying every bit of my process towards my success in IT. I am soaking up so much information in IT and discovering so much. I am anxious for graduation, walking across that stage will mean everything to me.
It has been very helpful being able to take night classes because I have small children.
Online classes can be more convenient for some people, while others enjoy a classroom setting more.
Centura College has a strong support team of professors and administrators who are ready and willing to help students look for and find the perfect job for them.
The class sizes are not too big that you feel lost or ignored my the professor. Everyone is able to talk and interact during class.
Earning a degree from Centura College opens the doors to many different opportunities.
Massage therapy is a hands on kind of career and the professors make sure that the skills needed in the real world are the skills that you will have upon graduation. The workload isn't too much but it is helpful and easy to understand.
So far my experience at Centura College has been nothing less than awesome. From the very first day that I walked onto the campus I felt welcomed. I stopped by simply to inquire about the school and that same day I ended up applying and starting a month later.The staff there is amazing and very helpful. I am so glad that I chose Centura College!
I live right near the school so it is easy to get around. I recently took my first computer course and I felt it was very beneficial and helped teach me how to create a website. I am still struggling to transfer credits but I know it will fall soon.
I have not taken an online course yet but i will soon.
Start Your Review of Centura College - Virginia Beach
I have looked into their programs that help students find jobs. the staff works well with students in providing information about the work force. There are also career fairs held at the school to engage students with employers face to face.
As a transfer student i look forward to working in a school environment that has a small setting so I can focus on my career goals. The class sizes are decent and the courses are challenging but the professors are well informed. They use real life experiences to teach the student incorporating a delightfully blend of course work that one can use in the real world. The courses offers a well balanced curriculum centered around helping students create a business state of mind socially and economically.
I plan to become an entrepreneur using this degree as a badge to certify my work ethic as a promotional marketer. I value the staff because they help motivate me and inspire me to do better.