Centura College - Virginia Beach Reviews

Great college for working adults! The faculty is very helpful and friendly. Student moral is high and inviting.
I am in my first Mod at Centura College and I em enjoying every bit of my process towards my success in IT. I am soaking up so much information in IT and discovering so much. I am anxious for graduation, walking across that stage will mean everything to me.
It has been very helpful being able to take night classes because I have small children.
Start Your Review of Centura College - Virginia Beach
Online classes can be more convenient for some people, while others enjoy a classroom setting more.
Centura College has a strong support team of professors and administrators who are ready and willing to help students look for and find the perfect job for them.
The class sizes are not too big that you feel lost or ignored my the professor. Everyone is able to talk and interact during class.
Earning a degree from Centura College opens the doors to many different opportunities.
Massage therapy is a hands on kind of career and the professors make sure that the skills needed in the real world are the skills that you will have upon graduation. The workload isn't too much but it is helpful and easy to understand.
So far my experience at Centura College has been nothing less than awesome. From the very first day that I walked onto the campus I felt welcomed. I stopped by simply to inquire about the school and that same day I ended up applying and starting a month later.The staff there is amazing and very helpful. I am so glad that I chose Centura College!
I live right near the school so it is easy to get around. I recently took my first computer course and I felt it was very beneficial and helped teach me how to create a website. I am still struggling to transfer credits but I know it will fall soon.
I have not taken an online course yet but i will soon.
I have looked into their programs that help students find jobs. the staff works well with students in providing information about the work force. There are also career fairs held at the school to engage students with employers face to face.
As a transfer student i look forward to working in a school environment that has a small setting so I can focus on my career goals. The class sizes are decent and the courses are challenging but the professors are well informed. They use real life experiences to teach the student incorporating a delightfully blend of course work that one can use in the real world. The courses offers a well balanced curriculum centered around helping students create a business state of mind socially and economically.
I plan to become an entrepreneur using this degree as a badge to certify my work ethic as a promotional marketer. I value the staff because they help motivate me and inspire me to do better.
My work work load is fair because I enjoy what I'm learning and I appreciate academic environments that contribute to the greater good of their students. My school environment has helped me meet a lot of influential people in the political world and has geared me toward plenty of promising internships. I look forward to future endeavors working closely with companies that will boost my integrity as a professional.
I enjoy my questions and answering them with good faith that my opinion will be considered and valued.
Because there are morning and night classes, I am able to go to nights a day if needed if my schedule is too crazy. The instructors know that everyone has their days when they will be off or cant make it to school, and they try their best to help us in an way, and will also help us if we miss any days.
Start Your Review of Centura College - Virginia Beach
The career services tell you that they will help you find a job, but since I am relocating they haven't helped, even though they said they would help. But other than that they have been great. They help with mock interviews, your resume and cover letter. They also will give you tips and tricks on how to network. They provide career fairs, where business around the area will come to the school and the students will walk around with resumes in hand and have short interviews with the managers in hopes they will make an impression.
The school is split between morning and night classes, and it varies on how many students in which. Every student will have a different start and end date, either because they started at different times or because they had previous courses transferred in. The class size varies from 7 to 1 students in the classroom. The courses that are offered are based on what is in demand out in the workforce. Some new courses they introduced were Pregnancy massage, Nutrition, and Sports massage. Every instructor has their own way of teaching, and the styles in the classes vary also. The classes also vary from lecture to hands on, all the courses are equally challenging in a good way and they definitely prepare us all for our upcoming graduation.
I see a new prospective student almost everyday at Centura, whether they join massage therapy or billing and coding I want to tell them to sign that paper and get in here right away. Your life will be and get so much better with a degree in anything, you want to make a better future for yourself and your family. Going to school is an amazing experience and I truly think everyone should try it.