Centura College - Norfolk Reviews

I have wonderful teachers that make it easy for me to learn. I love my classmates, they're all about team work and making sure we all succeed together. I love this school!
Half of the people there and the consolers feels like high school type, when you first start its all rainbows and unicorns but as soon as you get used to it, it feels like they did a whole 360 on you and plus that school is money hungry the reason I am going there is just to get in my field I do what I have to do and go home I really don't socialize with much people in there, I'm thinking about going back and doing dental assistant but that's something I really have to think about it I don't want them in literal terms snatching money out my pockets...
The admin staff and teachers in the dental field are amazing, they go over and beyond for all of us students.
Start Your Review of Centura College - Norfolk
This school is unorganized and does not demonstrate a satisfactory education system or teachers that really care to teach you the material.
I love this school so far. I love that everyone in the building knows everyone and their names. And everyone always asks how you are doing and how they can help make anything better for you. I just wish they did not change faculty, as far as the registrar, in the middle of someone having credits transferring over.
They call very frequently lol make sure we get there on time & out on time
I really don't even know I'm sorry
Whatever I have a question for they tell me as soon as they know ! Very helpful & kind people
We do have a 5 week externship , we have real life teachers still in the field that they are teaching us ! We have real experience in our face all day
We are very face paced in an 8 month program , we do get a radiology certification while in school. We can do a couple things while still in school. Dental Assisting is my course of study & I love it already !
Homework is easy so far nothing too much , but it is face paced. U shouldn't miss any days ! & always pay attention
Its flexible and they are willing to help you in anyway they can
It has a good turn out
I love that I'm able to work, and take care of things at home before I need to be to class.
I really like that the classes are a lot smaller and the instructors give us reasonable amount of work.
Career services will help with a resume' and cover letter. Also, practice with interviewing.
After the dental assisting program I have a few options I can take as far as my career.
Start Your Review of Centura College - Norfolk
The instructors really take their time to make sure you understand everything and that you have all your work done.
I just started the dental assisting program and so far its very interesting and I can't wait to get to class the next day to learn more.
Since I walked through the door I felt like I was being welcomed into a family. Everyone is motivating and helpful.