High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Centura College - Norfolk
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Centura College - Norfolk
- NGCentura College - Richmond Westend
- 2 Year
- Richmond, VA
- 18 reviews
- NGCentral School of Practical Nursing - Norfolk
- 2 Year
- Norfolk, VA
- 12 reviews
- C+Mountain Empire Community College
- 2 Year
- Big Stone Gap, VA
- 108 reviews
- B+Eastern Virginia Career College
- 2 Year
- Fredericksburg, VA
- 37 reviews
Centura College - Norfolk Reviews
I have wonderful teachers that make it easy for me to learn. I love my classmates, they're all about team work and making sure we all succeed together. I love this school!
I love this school so far. I love that everyone in the building knows everyone and their names. And everyone always asks how you are doing and how they can help make anything better for you. I just wish they did not change faculty, as far as the registrar, in the middle of someone having credits transferring over.
Half of the people there and the consolers feels like high school type, when you first start its all rainbows and unicorns but as soon as you get used to it, it feels like they did a whole 360 on you and plus that school is money hungry the reason I am going there is just to get in my field I do what I have to do and go home I really don't socialize with much people in there, I'm thinking about going back and doing dental assistant but that's something I really have to think about it I don't want them in literal terms snatching money out my pockets...