Centura College - Chesapeake Reviews

I love all of it
I love it the teachers and administrators and advisors are all helpful and caring and will do everything to help you succeed and graduate
the classes/curriculum was hassles free they work with you to find the best way so you can go to school and go to work
Start Your Review of Centura College - Chesapeake
I never like on line classes but professor/student relationship was great
the career center was always posting new job
the classes are small so the professors can do 1 on 1 with the students,
the school is always having employers recruiting,
school workload was good, the facilities was there to help there students and they work very hard to get you a job when you graduate
I really learn about the career I was in. The teachers cared about the student and they wanted them to succeed in the field they were in. I wish the school had a BS program where I went to. the only down fall that other school might not take credits that you earn.
So far, the admin has been very helpful and assisted me with my registration and course options. Very informative.
Career services is great. Prepare you for jobs
Students are very helpful and friendly
Flexibility is great, night and day classes offered
There is a workload its all in how you handle it
I love my program and the hands on practice!
I have not had any online classes yet.
Love the student lounge, there is a library.
Start Your Review of Centura College - Chesapeake
It's expensive, financial office is good
The workload can vary, but it's great having to wear uniforms to class & lab jackets as if you actually in a workplace.
The registration & financial aid process is fair & straightforward. The workload is complete based on how you apply yourself.