Centura College - Chesapeake Reviews

The instructors and admissions office are very excellent and do a great job of walking you through each process. They have a very friendly aroma that make it easy to ask questions.
I love all of it
I love it the teachers and administrators and advisors are all helpful and caring and will do everything to help you succeed and graduate
Start Your Review of Centura College - Chesapeake
the classes/curriculum was hassles free they work with you to find the best way so you can go to school and go to work
I never like on line classes but professor/student relationship was great
the career center was always posting new job
the school is always having employers recruiting,
the classes are small so the professors can do 1 on 1 with the students,
school workload was good, the facilities was there to help there students and they work very hard to get you a job when you graduate
I really learn about the career I was in. The teachers cared about the student and they wanted them to succeed in the field they were in. I wish the school had a BS program where I went to. the only down fall that other school might not take credits that you earn.
So far, the admin has been very helpful and assisted me with my registration and course options. Very informative.
Career services is great. Prepare you for jobs
Students are very helpful and friendly
Flexibility is great, night and day classes offered
I love my program and the hands on practice!
There is a workload its all in how you handle it
I have not had any online classes yet.
Start Your Review of Centura College - Chesapeake
Love the student lounge, there is a library.
It's expensive, financial office is good
The registration & financial aid process is fair & straightforward. The workload is complete based on how you apply yourself.