1. Norfolk, VA
  2. 2 Year

Centura College - Norfolk Reviews

This school is unorganized and does not demonstrate a satisfactory education system or teachers that really care to teach you the material.
I love this school so far. I love that everyone in the building knows everyone and their names. And everyone always asks how you are doing and how they can help make anything better for you. I just wish they did not change faculty, as far as the registrar, in the middle of someone having credits transferring over.
They call very frequently lol make sure we get there on time & out on time
I really don't even know I'm sorry
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
Whatever I have a question for they tell me as soon as they know ! Very helpful & kind people
We do have a 5 week externship , we have real life teachers still in the field that they are teaching us ! We have real experience in our face all day
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
We are very face paced in an 8 month program , we do get a radiology certification while in school. We can do a couple things while still in school. Dental Assisting is my course of study & I love it already !
Homework is easy so far nothing too much , but it is face paced. U shouldn't miss any days ! & always pay attention
Its flexible and they are willing to help you in anyway they can
It has a good turn out
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
I love that I'm able to work, and take care of things at home before I need to be to class.
I really like that the classes are a lot smaller and the instructors give us reasonable amount of work.
Career services will help with a resume' and cover letter. Also, practice with interviewing.
  • 12 months ago
  • Value
The instructors really take their time to make sure you understand everything and that you have all your work done.
After the dental assisting program I have a few options I can take as far as my career.
  • 12 months ago
  • Value
I just started the dental assisting program and so far its very interesting and I can't wait to get to class the next day to learn more.
Since I walked through the door I felt like I was being welcomed into a family. Everyone is motivating and helpful.
The teachers are very nice and are willing to stop class if you don't understand and go over it to you. The classes are small so you get more attention and the classes are hands on.
the admission staff can be better organized
The value of the degree from the school is very credible. The services offered are amazing i have never been let down.
  • Feb 17 2015