Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios - Humacao Reviews

program are unique and the best to learn.
its great class but I think they need put more practice and more equipment to the college, and the student keep practicing better and prepare to the real life.
all in this collge are good.
Start Your Review of Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios - Humacao
Its good the interaction with teachers and the course are really good because teach how is in the real life.
all the people in this college work friendly and lovely, they like help the students. The teacher are good teaching the class.
They will provide the tools necessary to leave the workplace and be excellente in the position that you choose.
We don't choose the classes, there's already a curriculum done for each semester.
They help you seek job opportunities
The professor treat well, not just another number. Class sizes range from 15-25 which is good cause it's not crowded and professors can help better the student. Since the first day you start, you're already taking nursing classes.
The staff at the career center is excellent they are on you so you turn in your resume and everything so they can help you find a job. They also help with the process of getting your provisional license.
Nursing is a major about love and compassion towards people. Nursing isn't a job, it's who you are. Classes aren't easy and teachers are very strict but its to prepare us for the outside world...
The entire staff cares a lot for us the students, they go out of their comfort zone to give us every tool we need. I couldn't have asked for a better school and faculty!
I have a very good experience
Each professor have completed dominated of the class and the material. The laboratories have all the materials that we need to learnd have my career
My college CEM Humacao is a very good school. They have a strong commitment with the education of each student. Everyone in this college care about us and the most fundamental is that they have commitment and respect for us like student. Every have patnership with each other.