- 4 Year
- DANVILLE, KY
Centre College Campus Life
Based on housing cost, capacity, student reviews and additional factors.
On-Campus Housing Available
Freshmen Required to Live on Campus
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Undergrads in College Housing
Average Housing Cost
$5,585 / year
81%of students say overall dorm quality is great. 16 responses
82%of students say the dorms' social atmosphere is great. 39 responses
Based on meal plan cost and student reviews on the food.
Meal Plan Available
Average Meal Plan Cost
$5,585 / year
What are the best food options on campus?
Based on 31 responses
- The Grill45%
65%of students highly rate the dining facilities. 20 responses
Map is loading
Based on quality of housing, food services, student reviews, and additional factors.
grade B minus
Based on campus diversity, social scene, student reviews, and additional factors.
What is your overall opinion of your school and the campus community?
Based on 15 responses
- I love everything about my school and have a lot of campus pride.53%
- I like mostly everything about my school, but there are some things I wish were different.40%
- The school community is okay-we're all just here for an education, nothing more.7%
Based on crimes on campus, local area crime rates, and student reviews.
96%of students say they feel extremely safe and secure on campus. 26 responses
How does peer pressure affect students' use of drugs and alcohol?
Based on 16 responses
- You can have a great social life without drugs or alcohol.31%
- Most people partake in some form, but no one treats you differently if you don't.56%
- You'll definitely feel a little awkward if you don't drink.13%
How visible are the campus police on campus?
Based on 21 responses
- Extremely present and willing to assist students.43%
- There if you need them but not overbearing.33%
- Just there to bust up parties or give out parking tickets.19%
- Not very visible.5%
How popular are varsity sports on campus?
Based on 32 responses
- Almost everything on campus revolves around them.3%
- Varsity sports are a big part of campus life.38%
- Varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.44%
- No one pays attention to varsity sports.16%
Men's Varsity Sports
All Track Combined, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Track and Field: X-Country
Women's Varsity Sports
All Track Combined, Basketball, Field Hockey, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Track and Field: X-Country, Volleyball
Clubs & Activities
Campus Ministries, Dance, Drama/Theater, International Student Organizations, Literary Magazine, Student Government, Newspaper, Film Society
Choral Groups, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Music Ensembles, Musical Theater, Opera, Pep Band, Symphony Orchestra
What are your favorite campus events or traditions?
Based on 28 responses
- Running the Flame18%
- Kissing on the Seal14%
- CC after dark11%
- Dead Fred11%
- The Centre Talent11%
Based on access to bars and student reviews on the party scene.
What is the party scene like on campus?
Based on 24 responses
- Tons of raging parties almost any night of the week.8%
- Lots of options Wednesday-Saturday.42%
- Some decent frat/house parties, weekends only.42%
- Parties? What parties?8%
What is the biggest party event of the year?
Based on 18 responses
- Air Guitar61%
Men in Fraternities
Women in Sororities
47%of students say that Greek life is pretty big. 30 responses