Centralia College Reviews

Centralia College’s mission of providing life-long learning is important to me because I am eager to learn. I appreciate that each class size are around twenty to twenty-five people. The variety of degrees at Centralia College offer a career path for everyone, and I was able to find a career path that I am passionate about. The advisors are friendly, welcoming and eager to help me achieve my highest success. I have a mentor that is very supportive, and I use the tutors in every department as much as I can. I am also enrolled in a student success program to help me succeed in college. I would like to see a change in the work atmosphere to become greater than how big it is now.
I just started attending Centralia College recently, and it has been great! So far, all the faculty has been very helpful and the teachers want you to succeed. The buildings are also in good repair and the classes are the perfect size, not too big!
Centralia College is a very comfortable school. The professors are kind and down to earth. I would like more options for 4-year programs at CC.
Start Your Review of Centralia College
I have had a great experience with Centralia College. I have found the process of applying and getting started with school very easy. The staff are helpful. The college offers a variety of degrees to choose from. It is a nice school that I would recommend.
I've really enjoyed my time studying at Centralia College. The campus is beautiful and easy to navigate with plenty of places to study.
I had a great counselor at Centralia. She helped pushed me everytime I felt overwhelmed so that I could complete my Associates degree. The campus is very well laid out as well, and make sure you visit in spring, the cherry blossoms in the courtyard are gorgeous.
I enjoyed the cheap tuition and scholarship help from the community since I have been given zero help at home. The students are nice but a few of the professors have screwed a lot Students over. Mostly a decent school.
Centralia College has an amazing enviornment for everyone. There is amazing professors and small class sizes giving each person an opportunity to talk with and get ti know their professors. Something I would like to see change is the counseling. My counselor doesn't always help me choose the classes I want to take that also will match my degree.
Centralia College is a wonderful school in a wonderful location. A small-town college that knows how to act big. Centralia College is a professional, academically focused, and support facility and students fairly. If you want a school that has that small-town feel and big town effect. Come and see.
I loved how all the staff is so helpful and willing to show all the options open to you. It really influenced my decision to return for my second degree. The only thing I would like to see change is that I wish they had more programs available. Due to being a community college in a small town, they can be limited. But they are hoping to add more soon!
I liked the small town feel and the community surrounding it. I was taught well and didn’t feel like I struggled through this college. There was also a lot of on campus help.
While I have attended Centralia College, I have had a few very interesting and fun professors who's class I have really enjoyed, but sadly there have been just as many teachers who just don't seem to care about their students' success.
I like the accessibility Centralia has to offer. Not only do they offer evening and night time classes, but also online classes which makes it easy to complete the courses in a shorter amount of time. The only thing I would change is the readiness of the Centralia College admissions center. Most colleges that offer online classes generally follow up with a new student or inquirer and contact them directly; in this case, I had to go in and schedule an appointment to be seen for advisory in order to get all the information I needed. Other than that, this college suits me just fine and I enjoy my time here.
A school that will connect you with people that will help you understand career gaol. While there was lack of diversity their are groups to connect people.
I'm a Running Start student and I am so very glad that I chose to be a part of the Centralia College program. I love the atmosphere on campus and the faculty and staff are fantastic.
Great college. I actually really really enjoy being here. All of my professors are super funny and nice.
It is a nice community college. There are many good, as well as bad, teachers, and the campus is quite nice to look at.
Start Your Review of Centralia College
I started going here as a high school senior in Running Start. I had a lot of fun going to college and being in a more mature environment. This school has really grown to have a lot more Bachelor's programs, so it's affordable, and really close to home for me. The advisors are really informed to help you get the classes you need. Great and affordable college to get you started.
My experience at Centralia College has been great. I have been able to get help whenever needed, they tke care of your whatever you need. From sports to housing they constantly are doing their best job to keep your nose in the books and help you to succeed in life.
I really enjoyed my time at Centralia College. Although this probably isn't the most fun place to go to school, it worked for me. I was able to work close to school and attend all my classes. I really learned a lot from most of my teachers and professors, and they were personable and easy to get help from. I ended my time at Centralia College with online classes, which were presented in a very user-friendly format. The only issue I had with CC is the parking, which I believe they have added more by this time. Centralia College was a great school to earn an AA degree at.