Centralia College Reviews

Great college. I actually really really enjoy being here. All of my professors are super funny and nice.
It is a nice community college. There are many good, as well as bad, teachers, and the campus is quite nice to look at.
I started going here as a high school senior in Running Start. I had a lot of fun going to college and being in a more mature environment. This school has really grown to have a lot more Bachelor's programs, so it's affordable, and really close to home for me. The advisors are really informed to help you get the classes you need. Great and affordable college to get you started.
Start Your Review of Centralia College
My experience at Centralia College has been great. I have been able to get help whenever needed, they tke care of your whatever you need. From sports to housing they constantly are doing their best job to keep your nose in the books and help you to succeed in life.
I really enjoyed my time at Centralia College. Although this probably isn't the most fun place to go to school, it worked for me. I was able to work close to school and attend all my classes. I really learned a lot from most of my teachers and professors, and they were personable and easy to get help from. I ended my time at Centralia College with online classes, which were presented in a very user-friendly format. The only issue I had with CC is the parking, which I believe they have added more by this time. Centralia College was a great school to earn an AA degree at.
Running Start student here! CC has been afforded me an amazing opportunity to gain a head start in my higher education in a supportive, academic environment. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and the students are likewise very dedicated and friendly. Thank you, CC!
I'm a running start student and the college provides a wide variety of classes at the main campus, the CCEast branch, and online. I am satisfied with my education so far.
I am absolutely in love with the campus. At first it seems a little confusing but after the first week you get to know the place rather well. The professors are fantastic and the food is delicious. The kitchen staff is very nice and helpful at all hours of the day and our little coffee/donut stand is ran by a coach who makes your drinks the way you like them and always likes to know how everyone is doing!
Great School small enough to where you can get quality time with the instructors yet big enough so you don't feel restricted. There is not much for housing offered by the school but other than that it is a great school with loads of fun people and a great community.
As a running start student, Centralia college is the best possible place to prepare yourself for life after high school. They prepare you for university, teach you important life skills (namely being independent and responsible @ hs juniors), and can even help you get your AA while still in high school. I have no regrets about attending Centralia college for my last two years of high school.
Every professor seems to know what they're doing, and many of them make it easy to contact them and get class materials. They also make a lot of effort to make sure textbooks are affordable. Centralia also uses CANVAS, which makes it easier to make up missed days or check grades/assignments online. The campus is compact and pretty, and has built a new building since I've enrolled. It's easy to know where you're going most of the time. They offer a lot of interesting classes, and the advisors make it easy to plan your classes.
I went here for roughly two quarters in college, and while I was always surrounded by people who weren't mean, disruptive, or annoying, there also wasn't much of a student life; I got to school, went to my classes, and went back to my home. I would of also preferred to live on campus, but they only offer housing for international students. The food is acceptable, I only rarely ate there, and I couldn't find any details on the party scene.
I do think however, that it will eventually grow to become a much greater college, especially with its recent addition to the building. The professors are amazing (Minus one or two) and the diversity is not bad at all, in my opinion it is a perfect stepping stone for many in the local area, and perhaps a larger area given time.
I have only competed one quarter at Centralia College. I took two online classes during Summer Quarter. The professors that I have encountered so far, they have all been very helpful and informative. The only part that I wish was different is the tuition costs. I think that is an issue at any college, however. The campus is also very nice and updated.
Overall, Centralia College has been a great start to my post-secondary education. The instructors are all very knowledgeable on the subjects they teach. Also, the campus staff have been very helpful in making sure I fit right in, and helping me adjust to a new culture of learning.
My experience at Centralia College has been great. This is the second time that I have been enrolled with this school. My first experience with the college was very overwhelming, but the staff was extremely helpful. They offer on campus jobs, clubs and study groups for each subject. This year they finished a new building, and other new buildings are in the works to turn this 2 year college into a 4 year college. All of the teachers want to see their students succeed. This will always be a college I recommend to anyone who lives in the twin cities and wants to get a feel of college life.
I graduated from Centralia College as a running start student and earned my AA and High School diploma at the same time. I served on Student Government as the Senator for Clubs and Organizations, and I loved it. I made a lot of great connections and appreciated the humility and friendliness of the atmosphere.
This college is growing fast but still gives special attention to each student. They offer several 4 year degrees and even have a wide variety of online classes. Easy access from the areas interstate with several outreach campus'. Centralia College is the oldest continually open college in the state of Washington. I am very proud to be an alumni!
Start Your Review of Centralia College
This was a wonderful school to attend. The professors really care about you and want to help you succeed. There is a broad range of classes to take and that are interesting.
When applying after taking my placement test no one told me how to register further and when trying to contact them no one picked up the phone. But overall campus is decently sized and people are nice.
One of the best experiences of my life. The professors were super engaging and the students were very inclusive.