High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.20 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.20 responses
Most Popular Majors
Culinary Arts and Food Service306 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities272 Graduates
Property Maintenance and Site Management189 Graduates
Nursing Assistant85 Graduates
Drywall Installation61 Graduates
Business Administration and Management43 Graduates
Early Childhood Education38 Graduates
General Construction Trades29 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Centralia College Reviews
Running Start student here! CC has been afforded me an amazing opportunity to gain a head start in my higher education in a supportive, academic environment. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and the students are likewise very dedicated and friendly. Thank you, CC!
Centralia College is an excellent school to attend! Being the oldest continually open community college in Washington state since 1929, the faculty today are genuinely concerned how you are learning and progressing toward your final goal, whether that goal is a GED, an Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree or employment training. The school offers daycare at no charge, endless tutoring in various forms, amongst other assistance, making sure the student is advancing academically and personally, reducing dropout rates. Smaller class size makes it much easier to access the instructor when needed. There is also always some kind of activity going on somewhere on campus that makes the student feel even more of an important part of the college and not just a number.
I am absolutely in love with the campus. At first it seems a little confusing but after the first week you get to know the place rather well. The professors are fantastic and the food is delicious. The kitchen staff is very nice and helpful at all hours of the day and our little coffee/donut stand is ran by a coach who makes your drinks the way you like them and always likes to know how everyone is doing!