Central Wyoming College Reviews

I have mixed feelings on the online classes I am currently taking. I am taking 2 online classes. One class I meet up with on zoom twice a week, the teacher explains things very well and non of the assignments have been well presented and not overwhelming. The teacher also quickly grades the assignments so you are always up to date with your grades. In the second class the teacher lectures then gives you a vague idea for the next assignment. We had taken a test a few weeks ago and the teacher still hasn’t graded it. Our next assignment the teacher did not give us a place to turn it in, and did not explain a way to turn it in either. Over all I am not impressed with my second class.
My online classes create mixed feelings because one is great and has a great flow, the other is stressful because I am not given the proper information to succeed.
I am a freshman and I am so incredibly happy with college. My teachers are so incredibly nice and engaging! I enjoy most of my classes, and the people who go to the college are also just ever so friendly! I am having the best time! I don’t really party and I live at home so I do not have any comments in that department. The online learning I have mixed feelings about, but I have absolutely enjoyed class so far.
Great financial aid availability. Coaches for many of the sports are sub-par at best and certain teachers are not held accountable for mistakes.
Start Your Review of Central Wyoming College
It wasn't bad as the classes were set up in a fairly convenient manner for me. There are certain teachers involved with some of the online classes that overlook some important details sometimes and that wasn't ever fixed when I was there.
I chose CWC as my first college to attend right after high school because it was close and small. At first I thought it was a disadvantage for me going to a community college, but if turns out it was the best decision I made to start my college journey in education. In high school I struggled with finding my passion and figuring out what I wanted to do in life. Everyone struggles with that, but when I found my passion, I chose my college and made plans. Going to the CWC filming program was an amazing opportunity and an excellent place to grow. As an incoming freshman, I may not have appreciated it then, but I am thankful I started my journey in Riverton, Wyoming.
The transition from in person to online was bard, but i’m glad that I was at CWC. Because of CWC's class size, I didn't go home unnoticed. My professors took care of me the best they could and I have no complaints. Covid-19 has affected everyone in many different ways, but for me personally being at CWC made things easier. The professors I had with film and new media were awesome, and they helped me open my mind to millions of ideas with my creativity. The housing department was great, and the residential life manager is caring and understanding. Even the staff was amazing towards me as I continue my education elsewhere with their help and finding a job.
Central Wyoming College is an excellent place to begin you higher education journey. The professors make things easy to understand and if you still need help they will arrange times where you can meet and work. The library has a large collect of books that can help you manage your essays better. Staff is really friendly, and their are abundant of resources for students such as Trio, Student counseling, and Disability accommodations, and a number of clubs to join for almost any interest. However, I wish more students participated in club events/ activities. Overall, this is an amazing school for students just out of high school and a lot cheaper that attending a larger university will the sames things you'll be learning here.
I have learned so much throughout the school semester. All of the students and faculty are so nice and welcome you with open arms. The Financial Aid representatives are so concise, and intelligent. The Instructors are so understanding and helpful. I loved this semester and the college experience so far.
Overall I had a great experience. All of the staff members were very nice and willing to help! The food at the college is amazing, probably some of the best campus food i've ever had and we have a beautiful campus as well full of lots of different art work. The only complaint I have is that students don't really get as involved on campus as they should.
Everyone there, but a select few, were all just mean, including teachers. The facility is nice, but the community not so much.
I have had a wonderful experience here through their HiSET program! All of the staff are extremely helpful, and I never had a question left unanswered. I intend to enroll for even more classes this year!
I have thoroughly enjoyed attending Central Wyoming College. It's intimate class sizes provides optimal learning environments for every major. Although it is small, the range of subjects that Central Wyoming College covers is far and wide. It is an affordable college, and it seems as though they are able to find a scholarship for everyone.
My overall experience with cwc has been great. From the start the staff was friendly and eager to help especially with the course i enrolled in being brand new to the college.
Great starter school. Excellent professors. Sometimes questionable decisions by school board that negatively impact student life.
My experience at Central Wyoming College has been delightful. Students and staff here are very welcoming and king. Instructors truly care about your success and what to help you to achieve your goals.
I have not yet applied but when I have gone to the college they have treated me with the utmost respect and kindness. This is one of the 2 colleges that I would want to go to for anything I want to study.
The success coach and academic advisors I was assigned were outstanding. Very flexible and willing to help make college happen for me. As a non traditional student, getting things rolling were difficult and they "made it happen!"
Start Your Review of Central Wyoming College
This college is absolutely wonderful. The academic content is very engaging and useful, not to mention the teachers are wildly concerned about personal growth and well-being. The campus is very nice, and secluded from the town. The small population of Riverton may be deceiving, but there is vast diversity in the campus population. I am very satisfied with all of the staffing, and I have met multiple international exchange students who are extremely satisfied with their college decision.
The school is easy to get to and classes are easy to find. Some semesters it was hard to find a good schedule that would fit my life. Lots of things kept coming up. The advisers really helped me to get my schedule more manageable for me
I struggled keeping up on my homework and balancing other things in life. The teachers understood my situation and helped me to pass my classes