Central Texas College Reviews

I have been trying to get enrolled at this college for 18 months now. The hours for admissions, advisement and finical aid are not favorable for adults who work full time. Had to resubmit an application after a year of not being able to enroll. Was told that I could do everything online but it is not user friendly. Not everyone is the most friendly there
One of the best options about attending a Junior college is the fact that you save a ton of money. Central Texas college was offered to me in High School and it was one of the best decisions I have made yet. I was one of the few of my class ahead on college credits. Signing up for classes and taking the TSI tests were very easy to do. They also had a campus close to where I live which was very convenient. I enjoyed all my classes and professors and this college is a great way to start off your college career.
I have been a student wothCTC for two plus years. Huh ave had good experiences with both student and faculty. Enjoy the environment and the ease of access from the main highway. Most students are prior service just as I am so there is a community of understanding we all have. Am looking forward to completing my courses and possibly starting another trade.
Start Your Review of Central Texas College
This school was a great alternative to the other two year colleges in the area with a connection to a&m
This school has really helped me better myself while furthering my education!! I am so glad there is a college like Central Texas College that is close to home and cheaper than most. I appreciate what I have learned and will continue to learn as a student at this excellent college.
Texas central college is a really good college I transferred here due to military service and love it.Theu counted most of my transferred credits and are always good with the paperwork you summit to them.Fafsa was pretty easy to apply they helped me out with that as well and were very hands on.
well being at Central Texas College, I have had the best time. the Teachers that I have had worked with me, and made things fun yet very educational. you also get to meet many different interesting, and amazing people.
I like it!! 2 years with online classes. I think this is a good college to go and have all your credits that you need to transfer to another university.
CTC provides a wide variety of course options, as well as distance learning. The counselors are very helpful and thorough. The waiting time to speak with a counselor could be improved, as well as the level of assistance from the financial aid department.
best college ever
great staff
great faculty
I learned a lot
especially on how to become a better person and pursue my
career with determination
I will recommend that college to anyone who are looking for a great community college to pursue their dreams or passions
The registration process is long and a little confusion the people working could have better customer service skills but the online blackboard works great, the school is organized and is professional.
I am new to CTC. I am currently serving in the Army and have enrolled in their Network Systems Administrator degree program. The staff was very helpful and squared me away as far as assisting me with my class schedule and accommodating me with self paced courses since I am active duty. The staff is also very knowledgeable on military aspects to assist me with my schooling benefits and how to apply for scholarships. I would recommend this college to any one of my battle buddies in the future and cannot wait for the road ahead of me.
Financial aid and business office department needs to be more honest with students not be misleading
Central Texas College is a great place to transition into the academics and rigor of college. They have many resources to help you---it is just up to you to ask! However, the technology in the classrooms is outdated and it would make learning much easier if they were more current.
really great place to go to college. who knows if that's your dream to go to school. hope that you make it in! if you don't its fine cause its always okay to apply to other places. Have fun!
So far Central Texas College has been so easy to do online. I’m looking forward to getting my degree!
I love that the professors are very social and open about their expectations and how you will be able to pass their class. I love how the professors want you to succeed and are willing to offer you assistance and provide you with their office hours when you are in desire need of help. CTC is very convenient as well because you can attend class whether it’s early in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon and also evening classes. CTC also offers online classes and 8 week classes so you can go to school anytime, you just have to be ready!
Start Your Review of Central Texas College
I am currently enrolled at Central Texas College and so far, my experience has been great. I originally thought the campus was going to be small, but it is actually pretty big for a community college. The professors at Central Texas College are really nice. They are engaged in their studies and are good at helping you learn.
So far my experience at this college has been good. Im only an online student now but in the future I will be attending school here. The campus is average its not all shiny and new but its still pretty nice.
CTC has wonderful professors, but their financial department is far bellow standard, they have a plethora of grants to choose from..... But it takes forever for them to disperse so they can collect as much interest off of YOUR money as possible