Central Texas College Reviews

It has a rather medium sized campus making it easy to get to a location. They also have many activities for students to participate in and most students are very friendly.
CTC is a good school with convenient options for working adults and/or working parents. Being able to balance work and parenthood, while attending class in the evenings is a true blessing.
Central Texas College is an amazing two year university. The Professors are really great from my experience attending there and are also very understanding. Overall it is very pro military, military spouses, and veterans. It offers a long range and variety of courses for different degree plans and programs. It's relatively low cost and also offers financial aid. I highly recommend this campus.
Review Central Texas College
Central Texas College is an excellent 2 year school, I serve in the military active duty and attending this school has allotted me the time and opportunity to work towards my degree. I am currently attending for social work specialization and the work has be very benificial and the school caters to military needs such as my own. With hardly any free time I take online courses as a full time student and I am able to do so through central Texas. The guidance counselers that work there are fantastic as well, always kind and helpful, guiding me to all the right places and making sure I get what needs to be done finished. It is an excellent school I would recommend to any one, especially military folks!
I do online schooling through Central Texas College. I'm a military spouse and they are very understanding with the difficulties I run into. The professors are outstanding and they interact with the students very well. I can't wait to start my next semester!
Central Texas College is a good school to go to for a working adult who's trying to go back and get their education. The Professors have always been helpful and flexible with my needs as a student. The blackboard was easy to navigate and the course materials were easy to use.
My experience with central Texas College has been fair so far as I am working on online courses. Other than the not so helpful guidance counselor that was pretty rude at the school, the process seems to be going well.
Central Texas College has many phenomenal instructors across the world and is very military friendly.
As the spouse of an active duty Marine it is difficult at times to continue with my education. Central Texas College has made it easy for me to attend both face to face classes, as well as, online courses while we are stationed overseas. The best part is as we PCS to different locations my education goes with me through their online classes. The fact that they offer condensed 8 week courses that cover the same material offered by a traditional course allows me to stay on track with my education goals. The instructors are great and willing to help you with any questions you have. I have been receiving FA and any time I need further information from admissions they are always quick and effecient in getting me what I need to provide in order to continue with FA.
I was very disappointed with this school. In my experience they are unorganized and unprofessional. TWO professors in the same semester "accidentally" gave me the wrong grade on my transcript. One was an A but they posted it as an F. One was a B that they posted as a C. They were slow to get back to me on things, they took forever posting my transcript, and they were NOT helpful (very vague) when I asked questions in the office for distance learning.
There are evening,night, and weekend classes.
they offer many different classes
It is a typical application.
One of few schools in Texas with a aviation department.
It has been a pretty good experience all around.
I currently work while going to school, so planning around my school schedule and making sure id have enough time to study was a vital point in applying. The classes had many options of availability to take, so it was very easy to manipulate and work with and not against it. Good Luck!
Make sure to always check your blackboard! Good Luck!
Review Central Texas College
Because CTC is generally surrounded by transfer students, their job prospects and internships are plentiful and are i abundance. You just have to go out there and look a bit but they're there. Good Luck!
CTC has numerous courses, degrees, and opportunities for students to enjoy. So far, the classes that i have taken have been both knowledgeable and fun, and the professors have been extremely nice but yet stern as well. I think it is also in every students benefit to go onto ratemyprofessor.com and try to find a good teacher that has good reviews. It has worked for em every time.Good Luck!
Getting a degree from CTC is great. However, it's not so much the degree that you get that will matter in the future, but more so the grades you achieve. Because CTC is a community college, the average student that attends here is more than likely planning to transfer somewhere else afterwards. So within transferring, making sure your grades are high, attendance is good, and participation is active, getting a degree from CTC should be a walk in the park. Good Luck!