Central Texas College Reviews

The professors are great. The online courses are convenient and able to complete with ease. Academic advisors at Fort Wainwright are very motivational and helpful as well.
Central Texas College is a great and affordable college to attend. The college has numerous opportunities and degree plans, and the counselors are very helpful to figuring out ways to best fit your interests and needs for the future. The college is also very military based and offers many online courses.
Central Texas College is a small collage but is still a college in itself. It’s not the biggest but it has the one thing I wanted, which is a gym.
Start Your Review of Central Texas College
I liked how enthusiastic and friendly the professor was. His goal was for us to learn the material, not to fill a quota like some professors.

One thing I would change is the diversity of classes in the satellite campuses. There were very few classes over the summer in th satellite campuses like Marble Falls.
Central Texas College is a great school for Texas resident because tuition rates are extremely affordable. It's even great for military personnel and dependents. As a military Texan spouse I can back this up. I am currently in Germany and still with CTC with very affordable rates and have vast course selection online and in person.
Very helpful while I am stationed overseas with the military. Office hours are awesome and I have always been able to reach them when needed.
The website is easy to navigate. Instructors are knowledgeable. I would like to see more culinary classes covered in the evening.
Upon my arrival to entering the school I needed to apply this process was constructed well the format was easy to understand. I then spoke with someone about my degree plan they were friendly and very knowledgeable. The process went swiftly and I had registered for classes in no time. Though many teacher have different methods of teaching they provide a service which is paramount .
So far most of the professors and aides I've been in contact with have been very helpful and nice, with online classes though, it can be very hard to get answers that are actually helpful and resolve the issues you may encounter. My experience with the college so far has been quite satisfactory.
The process of applying is very easy but when it comes to getting information to them or trying to contact them it is sometimes difficult. The affordability is the main high point of the school for sure. The course work is pretty easy as well and there are some courses you can start at any time during the semester. The school is convenient for busy students that may have other priorities outside of school.
I have been trying to get enrolled at this college for 18 months now. The hours for admissions, advisement and finical aid are not favorable for adults who work full time. Had to resubmit an application after a year of not being able to enroll. Was told that I could do everything online but it is not user friendly. Not everyone is the most friendly there
One of the best options about attending a Junior college is the fact that you save a ton of money. Central Texas college was offered to me in High School and it was one of the best decisions I have made yet. I was one of the few of my class ahead on college credits. Signing up for classes and taking the TSI tests were very easy to do. They also had a campus close to where I live which was very convenient. I enjoyed all my classes and professors and this college is a great way to start off your college career.
I have been a student wothCTC for two plus years. Huh ave had good experiences with both student and faculty. Enjoy the environment and the ease of access from the main highway. Most students are prior service just as I am so there is a community of understanding we all have. Am looking forward to completing my courses and possibly starting another trade.
This school was a great alternative to the other two year colleges in the area with a connection to a&m
This school has really helped me better myself while furthering my education!! I am so glad there is a college like Central Texas College that is close to home and cheaper than most. I appreciate what I have learned and will continue to learn as a student at this excellent college.
Texas central college is a really good college I transferred here due to military service and love it.Theu counted most of my transferred credits and are always good with the paperwork you summit to them.Fafsa was pretty easy to apply they helped me out with that as well and were very hands on.
well being at Central Texas College, I have had the best time. the Teachers that I have had worked with me, and made things fun yet very educational. you also get to meet many different interesting, and amazing people.
Start Your Review of Central Texas College
I like it!! 2 years with online classes. I think this is a good college to go and have all your credits that you need to transfer to another university.
CTC provides a wide variety of course options, as well as distance learning. The counselors are very helpful and thorough. The waiting time to speak with a counselor could be improved, as well as the level of assistance from the financial aid department.
best college ever
great staff
great faculty
I learned a lot
especially on how to become a better person and pursue my
career with determination
I will recommend that college to anyone who are looking for a great community college to pursue their dreams or passions