Central Texas College Reviews

CTC has provided an opportunity for single mothers like me to make college possible! I have returned to CTC to finish my nursing degree, and they now offer evening and weekend courses, as well as an evening nursing program so you can keep your job and full-fill your dreams .
I've been attending Central Texas Community College for the first time and absolutely love all my professors! They take the time to teach and listen to each students question or concerns. I am planning on attending this next semester and furthering my education.
Central Texas College has been great with my while I completed courses and remained in an active duty status with the Marine Corps; however, a negative experience I've had was having a counselor tell me to take an incorrect class for my degree plan. This resulted in my graduation date being pushed back and I was unable to put my degree and graduation on my military record because of that.
Start Your Review of Central Texas College
Everyone is very helpful and respectful. Very friendly campus with good professors who care a lot about the success of the students.
Central Texas College is a great school to help high school students earn college credits so that when they go to college, they have the ability to take more classes that are necessary for their intended major.
CTC is exactly what I expected out of a junior college, there's nothing overly exciting about it. I started there in January 2017 with 3 credits under my belt. I attended full-time, online, year-round, and now have 48+ credits from there. They offer accelerated courses (8 weeks long) which makes things a little easier per semester.
The professors are great. The online courses are convenient and able to complete with ease. Academic advisors at Fort Wainwright are very motivational and helpful as well.
Central Texas College is a great and affordable college to attend. The college has numerous opportunities and degree plans, and the counselors are very helpful to figuring out ways to best fit your interests and needs for the future. The college is also very military based and offers many online courses.
Central Texas College is a small collage but is still a college in itself. It’s not the biggest but it has the one thing I wanted, which is a gym.
I liked how enthusiastic and friendly the professor was. His goal was for us to learn the material, not to fill a quota like some professors.

One thing I would change is the diversity of classes in the satellite campuses. There were very few classes over the summer in th satellite campuses like Marble Falls.
Central Texas College is a great school for Texas resident because tuition rates are extremely affordable. It's even great for military personnel and dependents. As a military Texan spouse I can back this up. I am currently in Germany and still with CTC with very affordable rates and have vast course selection online and in person.
Very helpful while I am stationed overseas with the military. Office hours are awesome and I have always been able to reach them when needed.
The website is easy to navigate. Instructors are knowledgeable. I would like to see more culinary classes covered in the evening.
Upon my arrival to entering the school I needed to apply this process was constructed well the format was easy to understand. I then spoke with someone about my degree plan they were friendly and very knowledgeable. The process went swiftly and I had registered for classes in no time. Though many teacher have different methods of teaching they provide a service which is paramount .
So far most of the professors and aides I've been in contact with have been very helpful and nice, with online classes though, it can be very hard to get answers that are actually helpful and resolve the issues you may encounter. My experience with the college so far has been quite satisfactory.
The process of applying is very easy but when it comes to getting information to them or trying to contact them it is sometimes difficult. The affordability is the main high point of the school for sure. The course work is pretty easy as well and there are some courses you can start at any time during the semester. The school is convenient for busy students that may have other priorities outside of school.
I have been trying to get enrolled at this college for 18 months now. The hours for admissions, advisement and finical aid are not favorable for adults who work full time. Had to resubmit an application after a year of not being able to enroll. Was told that I could do everything online but it is not user friendly. Not everyone is the most friendly there
Start Your Review of Central Texas College
One of the best options about attending a Junior college is the fact that you save a ton of money. Central Texas college was offered to me in High School and it was one of the best decisions I have made yet. I was one of the few of my class ahead on college credits. Signing up for classes and taking the TSI tests were very easy to do. They also had a campus close to where I live which was very convenient. I enjoyed all my classes and professors and this college is a great way to start off your college career.
I have been a student wothCTC for two plus years. Huh ave had good experiences with both student and faculty. Enjoy the environment and the ease of access from the main highway. Most students are prior service just as I am so there is a community of understanding we all have. Am looking forward to completing my courses and possibly starting another trade.
This school was a great alternative to the other two year colleges in the area with a connection to a&m