Central Texas College Reviews

I am new to CTC. I am currently serving in the Army and have enrolled in their Network Systems Administrator degree program. The staff was very helpful and squared me away as far as assisting me with my class schedule and accommodating me with self paced courses since I am active duty. The staff is also very knowledgeable on military aspects to assist me with my schooling benefits and how to apply for scholarships. I would recommend this college to any one of my battle buddies in the future and cannot wait for the road ahead of me.
Financial aid and business office department needs to be more honest with students not be misleading
Central Texas College is a great place to transition into the academics and rigor of college. They have many resources to help you---it is just up to you to ask! However, the technology in the classrooms is outdated and it would make learning much easier if they were more current.
Start Your Review of Central Texas College
really great place to go to college. who knows if that's your dream to go to school. hope that you make it in! if you don't its fine cause its always okay to apply to other places. Have fun!
So far Central Texas College has been so easy to do online. I’m looking forward to getting my degree!
I love that the professors are very social and open about their expectations and how you will be able to pass their class. I love how the professors want you to succeed and are willing to offer you assistance and provide you with their office hours when you are in desire need of help. CTC is very convenient as well because you can attend class whether it’s early in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon and also evening classes. CTC also offers online classes and 8 week classes so you can go to school anytime, you just have to be ready!
I am currently enrolled at Central Texas College and so far, my experience has been great. I originally thought the campus was going to be small, but it is actually pretty big for a community college. The professors at Central Texas College are really nice. They are engaged in their studies and are good at helping you learn.
So far my experience at this college has been good. Im only an online student now but in the future I will be attending school here. The campus is average its not all shiny and new but its still pretty nice.
CTC has wonderful professors, but their financial department is far bellow standard, they have a plethora of grants to choose from..... But it takes forever for them to disperse so they can collect as much interest off of YOUR money as possible
The school gives you the flexibility to achieve your goals on a realistic schedule. They offer 8,12,16 week classes weekday and weekends for those pursuing an associates degree or earning credits to transfer. Love the diversity and professors at CTC.
Central Texas College is a very affordable school for not only residents but also for international students as well. This school provides a clean and safe atmosphere as well as professors that actually accommodate your academic needs.
I have done mainly online courses and those classes can end up on either side of the fence depending on the teacher. Most I’ve had are positive and get back to you right away. The biggest complaint I have about the school is they never answer the phones when you call. Financial aid people are friendly.
The front office staff and advisers, while nice, are clueless. It's really hard to get the correct information. Some of the professors are terrible. They all have different grading rubrics so it's hard to know how you are doing. Web Adviser is terrible! I cannot get in contact with anyone who knows how to fix it. The campus is a mess as parking is scarce. Some of the programs or classes they say they have, they don't.
I love CTC! It is only 30 minutes away from where I live. CTC has all the options for a curious teenager that just got out of high school. And it is really nice with money and it is a great beginner college before I attend a big univisty.
I love Central Texas College. Students are friendly and professors are super nice and will always give you help when you need it. Everyone treats everyone the same and with respect. This is a great college and I wouldn't want to change a thing.
Central Texas College is a good start for those who plan on transferring into a four year university. It helps to conserve the student's money as well as provide the student with opportunities. It is a two year college, so you'll graduate with an associates by the end of those two years. The academics are excellent as you'll learn at a college level. The campus is relatively large for most community colleges. Classes are generally affordable for students to take as well as text books. Most professors at this campus are willing to help you and make the semester as comfortable as possible.
This college has a calming environment, it is my first year of college and the teachers that I have are nice and reasonable, the timing to do your homework is very easy to where you can be ahead ,it will work against you if you procrastinate, this school is pretty chill, bathrooms are clean, I have not eaten here since I live to home, you can make friends of people of your clasdmates
Start Your Review of Central Texas College
I like how the classes are executed online and in person. The teachers are very nice and understanding. One thing that could change is when you get ready to start the classes, have the correct room number so that student do not have to arrive late due to searching for it.
Very Diverse – There may be a few groups of people who stick with their own race, but I see a very diverse student body.
The staff is smart, educated, and they really care about you and your education. The online classes are simple and are as much tradition classes as it can get but online and self paced and convenient.