Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit LPN Career Reviews

This school is by far hands down the best I’ve ever attended! They make you feel comfortable, supported, and like you can do it! The transition was great, and I couldn’t recommend this school more!
Being a student during covid pandemic was scary and overwhelming. But the teachers made it great for the students to learn and easy to communicate with them and do at your own time! 10/10 would recommend
Absolutely love this school. Small and peaceful. The classes can be a bit challenging since more information was added to them and the things were learning has to be gone over quickly to move on but other than that my experience here has been great so far!
Start Your Review of Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit LPN Career
I have had no issues
I wouldn't go anywhere else
The courses are hard but the instructors work with students. They want you be ready to put a persons life in your hands.
I would recommend this school to everyone. It is the best
I do not do anything online at this school. I do classroom and on-site clinical rotation which is the best.
Students age ranges from just out of high school to the adult learner and everyone seems to get along.
They have a work fair near graduation with very many opportunities for job placement.
They are challenging and sometimes it takes a lot of studying but you need this to pass the NCLEX. And the clinical rotations are at the best places
They focus on this program 100%
The instructors are the best. They understand that not everyone learns the same way and they want you to graduate.
really i have had no experience with online course yet
very diverse group. There are young people and older such as myself.
very rewarding as becoming a nurse is what i want to do
The staff is very willing to help answer questions