Central Susquehanna LPN Career is a public college located in Linntown, Pennsylvania. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 57 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the Central Susquehanna LPN Career acceptance rate is 79%. The only major offered is Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN). Central Susquehanna LPN Career alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $35,000.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit LPN Career
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit LPN Career
- NGSharon Regional Health System School of Nursing
- 2 Year
- Sharon, PA
- 1 review
- NGWilkes-Barre Area Career & Technical Center - Practical Nursing
- 2 Year
- Wilkes Barre, PA
- 2 reviews
- C+Fortis Institute - Scranton
- 2 Year
- Scranton, PA
- 32 reviews
- B-Mansfield University of Pennsylvania
- 4 Year
- Mansfield, PA
- 844 reviews
Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit LPN Career Reviews
They have a work fair near graduation with very many opportunities for job placement.
The instructors are the best. They understand that not everyone learns the same way and they want you to graduate.
They are challenging and sometimes it takes a lot of studying but you need this to pass the NCLEX. And the clinical rotations are at the best places