Central State University Reviews

What i love about Thee Central State University is that it may not be diverse race wise but cultural it's definitely a beautiful thing to experience. What i mean by that is coming from Chicago,IL and seeing other states like Detroit,Michigan, The DMV, Cail and even the Bahamians seeing how that other states or cities live and what their use to is amazing we get a good advantage to see more than just our cultural and we even have a greater one by giving off some of our cultural as well
What I like about Central State is that I am surrounded by people from different countries and even cultural backgrounds. I like that my peers are willing to go the extra mile to help one another. That the different experiences and knowledge each of us present is what makes us a Marauder family.
Loved the hbcu atmosphere
loved how everyone was friendly to people
Everything was great, no need to change anything
Start Your Review of Central State University
The staff are unprofessional and rude. They often misplace files and documents at the cost of the student.
I like how helpful everyone has been. I have received a lot of help when needed. When I have questions there is always someone to offer help or at least guide me in the right direction to some one capable of helping me. If there was anything I would change is the things offered to do during our down time.I would like to see more activities offered on the weekends. The party reputation that Central once held is not true for 2019 school year. You would have to travel off campus for any activity. I would like to see more dances, concerts, plays, etc .
My current standing on Central State University has varied from different events, situations, people and problems I've encountered. I enjoy the feel of "family" Central is able to capture and the different opportunities the alumni are able to give to the current students. Some things I do believe that holds this institution to being better is its relationship it has with its students and the people in charge of what goes on here.
I’d love to see the campus back to how it use to be. Events everyday without a 300 dollar deposit and active orginizations
I really like the school it's affordable and safe. The class sizes are small the teachers are great. The only bad thing is the campus towing as you can't park pretty much any where without the risk of being towed. And the Greek life is kinda dead but the school is nice I love the good with the bad.
This was the worst experience of my life and it made me extremely depressed that I transferred from Central State University after my first ever semester of college.
I loved my experience at Central State University. It's a fairly small university that is growing in size and culture. The HBCU experience that I've obtained at CSU helped me to develop a stronger pride in who I am, where I came from, and where I am going. I wouldn't change that for anything in the world.
Central State University is a very good college. It only doesn’t have 5 stars because of the way you sign up for classes the following semester & the location of the school.
Central State is the #1 HBCU of all times. It's easy to find friends and people to hang around. There are a lot of organizations you can join and lots of fun.
Central state University is a school of love and hate and can really push me to the brink sometimes, but as a student and a young adult this university has taught me things not even the world could teach me. I like Central State because I am around my own kind and the culture from each city that is provided is very groundbreaking from a person such as myself who has not been to too many places outside of my hometown. I find it amazing that I go to school with kids scatted all over the Midwest, and we all find a way to come to a common ground and realize we are all going through the same things but only in different regions. Central is only going to get bigger and I love the progress my school has made over the last three years since I enrolled here. Central State's only problem is space and opportunity, I would like to see my university expand and bring more opportunities to the school so nobody nor no one will feel left out.
I have experienced a fair amount of ups and downs at Central State University. Sometimes the universities system can be a little unorganized and confusing, but when you attend this HBCU you will feel at home and It's good to see young American and African-Americans getting their education and getting along. The professors are great and they will work with you as long as your willing to help yourself and put in the work. One thing I would like to see change just like I mentioned earlier about the organization of the school can be a little off, so I would like to see everything set in place and flowing. I don't want to see students financial aid getting messed up or students getting taken out of their classes because of issues with the university. The University should also push for renovations in the dorms so we can live in nice tidy environment amongst each other.
Central state university is a great school. Although just like any other school they have flaws. Sometimes I wish they could answer the phones a little more or be a little more organized but overall I love Central State University. They create a family environment and also The faculty and staff become your family as well. I don’t really have family but, central state staff and students became my family. I love my HBCU
Central State opened a lot of doors for me. The campus life is great i wouldn't trade it for the world. Central is a very family orientated environment from faculty and staff all the way to students. Since being at central i have changed my view on a lot of things about myself as well as life. I truly believe central is change and i am changing for the better and just to know that i am attending an luxurious Hbcu that many Black African Americans attended and paved the way.
Central State is what you make it. If you stay in your dorms and don’t do anything and just got to class it’s definitely going to be boring. Get out and get involved.
Start Your Review of Central State University
I will currently be attending Central State in August. I have not visited the school yet. I will visit the school July 13th. From the looks of the school I think it'll be a good fit me and so far I see everything just about being average.
I love central state university, the students at the school are great and they have a lot of organizations for you could join. The professor is very helpful when you ask them for help. Overall Central State University is a great school, but the only thing I would change is how they handle certain situations
Central State University is what you make it. My first choice wasn't central state but it definitely has made a big impact on my life and helped me grow into the woman that i am today. Ive learned so much from being on this campus and how to handle certain life situations it has made me a better professional speaker from being involved on campus and also to being a better friend and student.