Central Practical Nursing - Cleveland is a private college located in Independence, Ohio in the Cleveland Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 76 undergraduate students. The Central Practical Nursing - Cleveland acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN). Central Practical Nursing - Cleveland alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $34,800.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Central School of Practical Nursing - Cleveland
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Colleges like Central School of Practical Nursing - Cleveland
- BThe Christ College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Cincinnati, OH
- 141 reviews
- NGWatts School of Nursing
- 2 Year
- Durham, NC
- 20 reviews
- BCollege of Nursing and Advanced Health Professions at The Chicago School
- 4 Year
- Richardson, TX
- 21 reviews
- C+Cuyahoga Community College
- 2 Year
- Cleveland, OH
- 1,031 reviews
Central School of Practical Nursing - Cleveland Reviews
Future job placement will be great
Haven't started class yet but i think it will he a great experience