Central Piedmont Community College Reviews

1,018 reviews
I have been attending this campus for 2 years. It is very accommodating and is located in the heart of Charlotte. There exists many available modes of transportation for students to get around and it is bicycle friendly! One thing I would focus on improving is the sports scene, we need more of it!
Central Piedmont is a very good college. I love the campus it is big enough for you to meet people, also can walk around and experience the atmosphere of the area. Central can help you get far in your academics and it gives you a head start of what to get ready for, they give you a great opportunity to get internships and other jobs for financial support. The only thing I would like for Central to do is have at least housing available and a sports program.
I really like CPCC. I attend class on the main campus; yet I've attended classes at the Matthews campus also. My experiences at CPCC have been very positive. Its been a good experience. I've met a lot of new friends. I enjoy the small class sizes. The instructors from my experience have been very helpful.
Start Your Review of Central Piedmont Community College
I enjoyed my time at CPCC. Professors were knowledgeable, classes were fun and challenging, and I got a good education.
I am so glad that I started off with community college before taking off to a four-year college. CPCC gave me the opportunity to prepare and enrich for a four-year college. Overall CPCC was a great experience and I recommend it to any high school graduates whether you have a 2.0 or 5.0 GPA.
The teachers are very helpful. If students are having trouble with the concept they can come by the tutoring hours so the teachers can help them. The school is beautiful as well. Students can walk outside or sit down at the tables to study.
The class sizes are small and the faculty is amazing. They have many campuses and online options as well. Definitely a great money saver
I feel that this is the best college that I could have went to. The staff of the college is amazing and they really help you out a lot with all of your educational needs and more.
My overall experience was Cpcc was very good. I was able to get my general education classes out-of-the-way for the fraction of the cost. The only thing negative is it’s hard to navigate and to get in to with Advisors
Central Piedmont is a great place to get started on your college career or to return to add to your education, they have many convenient locations and class times.
As an international student, CPCC became my home in the two years that I have been studying. The diversity in the central campus makes the college a vibrant and interesting place to be part of.
No matter what campus you attend CPCC Student life is amazing, and every event is similar to a homecoming. The school does not have any sport teams, but their events are still fun and exciting to attend.
The teachers are kind, and willing to help and provide resources.
The school does not provide housing, and does not have a campus similar to the campus of a four year university; there are classrooms, vending machines on almost every hall and a dining area in almost every building. If you know the area you can find a party, but there are none on campus.
It's a great school! Most of the professors are great and the networking opportunities the school provides are extremely useful. If you are pursuing an applied science degree, you will definitely be able to get a good paying job. Make sure to speak to your professors about internships and opportunities available for you.
I like the convenient locations of CPCC. You can tell the school cares about how happy the students are with their education and college experience. I think some of the labs can be tweaked for a better educational experience.
I love CPCC! I would recommend it to anyone thinking about going to college. If you want to go to a 4 year university and save some money, this is the perfect option. The school has campuses throughout the Charlotte area so it is very convenient.
This was a great school to allow me to take time to save up for transfer. However, many professors were relatively indifferent to their students. I also found it frustrating to be in an environment where most people don't care about their education and success.
They offer a wide variety of courses at the different campuses around the Charlotte area. Many courses are available online which helps the working student.
Start Your Review of Central Piedmont Community College
Central Piedmont Community College Levine campus in conveniently located in Matthews area of North Carolina. Levine campus has several parking lots, where students are always able to find a parking spot. College takes s a pride in having well taking care and beautiful landscape, where students can take a break and catch a breath of fresh air between their classes. Convenient location and parking availability gives me an opportunity to attend classes on campus which helps build relationships with my fellow student colleagues and professors. In addition, community college has great selection of online classes. Professors care about their student’s success and prepare them for the transition from college to the work place. It is a great choice for a transfer student or anyone interested in a 2 year degree.
There's a lot of great things about CPCC. The most important care that CPCC has is helping you reach your academic goal. The instructors are very kind and want to help you succeed. They also provide many resources to help if you're falling behind in your studies. All in all I give them 4 stars.
My experience at CPCC has been nothing but the best. I like CPCC because of its small class sizes and willingness of the Instructors giving every effort to help their students. I also like the student organizations that lend helping hand to any student that needs assistance in school work.