Central Piedmont Community College Reviews

1,028 reviews
This school is one of the best community colleges in the nation. There are campuses all over the surrounding area. If you have a degree in mind, this school can assist in your achieving your goal. They offer a widening variety of degrees. Most of the teaching staff are awesome. That being said, the financial aid office, academic counselors, the school bookstore, along with any other entity that assists with getting students into classes is terrible. They will repeatedly give the wrong information or withhold helpful information. Administration creates issues that make it difficult to attend. No loans of any kind are offered. Often times classes that you have registered for are dropped the day before they begin. You will be on your own to fight for any issues that arise.
It is a extremely nice experience to have and be with staff that knows what they are supposed to be teaching.
My experience in Central Piedmont Community College has been an extraordinary one. Being a first-generation student not knowing what my next step was after graduating high school and in need of help, CPCC has really led me to the right path I needed to be on. They are absolutely helpful and guide everyone to the right direction. What I really liked about CPCC was the instructors, staff, and the diversity in the school. It was easy to get along with anyone and asking for help. I have really enjoyed my two years being there and am now excited to transfer into a new experience I am ready for. I believe there is not much to change about CPCC because I feel as if everything is good the way it is.
Start Your Review of Central Piedmont Community College
CPCC was a great school for me to go to. I learned more in my two semesters there than I did in high school. It was a great step stool to start nursing school with.
I attend CPCC through dual enrollment but so far I've had great teachers who are there if you have any questions at any time. I haven't had any trouble in my courses and the atmosphere is okay.
The teachers are very thoughtful and the building is very clean. My classes are on campus and online both are great choices
I like how diverse Central Piedmont is. I like the class room capacity, because it’s never more than 35 to a class. I like how there’s multiple campuses provided for students as well.
Central Piedmont Community College is a great place to attend school. They have campuses all around Charlotte, NC, and they offer a wide variety of courses.
I got my associates in two years, at no out of pocket cost to me. The classes we medium to small, intimate enough that you didn't feel like you could get lost in a see of other students. Professors/instructors care about you and your goals, and will work with you as long as your vocal about your concerns and keep a healthy dialogue with them. Campuses are beautiful, and have prime locations next to Charlotte hot spots, including UNCC.
My professors are wonderful people and very nice, nothing but the best over here! The campus is really clean and very diverse.
I have been attending this campus for 2 years. It is very accommodating and is located in the heart of Charlotte. There exists many available modes of transportation for students to get around and it is bicycle friendly! One thing I would focus on improving is the sports scene, we need more of it!
Central Piedmont is a very good college. I love the campus it is big enough for you to meet people, also can walk around and experience the atmosphere of the area. Central can help you get far in your academics and it gives you a head start of what to get ready for, they give you a great opportunity to get internships and other jobs for financial support. The only thing I would like for Central to do is have at least housing available and a sports program.
I really like CPCC. I attend class on the main campus; yet I've attended classes at the Matthews campus also. My experiences at CPCC have been very positive. Its been a good experience. I've met a lot of new friends. I enjoy the small class sizes. The instructors from my experience have been very helpful.
I enjoyed my time at CPCC. Professors were knowledgeable, classes were fun and challenging, and I got a good education.
I am so glad that I started off with community college before taking off to a four-year college. CPCC gave me the opportunity to prepare and enrich for a four-year college. Overall CPCC was a great experience and I recommend it to any high school graduates whether you have a 2.0 or 5.0 GPA.
The teachers are very helpful. If students are having trouble with the concept they can come by the tutoring hours so the teachers can help them. The school is beautiful as well. Students can walk outside or sit down at the tables to study.
The class sizes are small and the faculty is amazing. They have many campuses and online options as well. Definitely a great money saver
Start Your Review of Central Piedmont Community College
I feel that this is the best college that I could have went to. The staff of the college is amazing and they really help you out a lot with all of your educational needs and more.
My overall experience was Cpcc was very good. I was able to get my general education classes out-of-the-way for the fraction of the cost. The only thing negative is it’s hard to navigate and to get in to with Advisors
Central Piedmont is a great place to get started on your college career or to return to add to your education, they have many convenient locations and class times.