Central Pennsylvania Institute of Science & Technology is ...
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Central Pennsylvania Institute of Science & Technology
Most Popular Majors
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)43 Graduates
Construction and Heavy Equipment Operation29 Graduates
Diesel Mechanics23 Graduates
HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician15 Graduates
Medical Assistant15 Graduates
Truck, Bus, and Commercial Vehicle Operation14 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics9 Graduates
Dental Assisting7 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Central Pennsylvania Institute of Science & Technology
- B-Lancaster County Career & Technology Center
- 2 Year
- Willow Street, PA
- 48 reviews
- NGAntonelli Medical & Professional Institute
- 2 Year
- Pottstown, PA
- 22 reviews
- NGCentral Susquehanna Intermediate Unit LPN Career
- 2 Year
- Lewisburg, PA
- 14 reviews
- NGSchuylkill Technology Center
- 2 Year
- Frackville, PA
- 7 reviews
Central Pennsylvania Institute of Science & Technology Reviews
Review Central Pennsylvania Institute of Science & Technology
At CPI, the staff at the school are incredibly helpful in assisting you in finding a job, giving great recommendations, and if you want to continue on further, help with transferring. CPI has a reputation of having an amazing nursing program, and gets recommendations for their graduated nursing students.
This Institute does not have many facilities available for the students. There is no athletic center, campus activities, or student centers. We are given a nice classroom, lab rooms, and computer rooms. There is a small library available.
Many of the students in our class were nervous taking online courses, however, we were given an online tutorial by Skype with the company we were taking the course from. Our teachers were also available and created times for students who needed help to come to the classroom for one-on-one time.