Central Penn College Reviews

Central penn is great. I feel like I'm getting a quality education, and it is making me inspired, and motivated to continue. I am getting plenty of feedback and support from my professors, advisor, and other students. A great school to go to!
Everyone is so nice at Central Penn College. They helped me with any questions I had with applying for there PTA program. They responded to every email or phone call promptly. Great school, great professors, great investment.
I made a choice to go to central Penn because I liked the small campus and felt that I would learn a lot upon attending.
Review Central Penn College
I have been at this school for a few semesters. The professors do care about their students.
Transferring credits went very well. I received the exact credits they promised and the transfer advisor was easy to keep in touch with and answer any questions I had.
Classes are very small, especially for the OTA program. Which is a good thing because the professor can get to know you individually and understand your story as well as take the time to work with you.
I have only been here one term so far so I cannot say much. The school is definitely pricey, which is hard to look past. The quality of the classes are decent. The professors do seem to care and are friendly.
The OTA program has great instructors, and I cannot wait to further along in this program.
I have only been here one term. So far, the professors have been friendly but not the most enthusiastic about the courses. They do seem to care about their students success, though. The campus is very small, you will get to know everyone in all your classes.
Its just like being on campus except you can not see everyone
Classroom size is small get hands on experience
Its great you get to see real trail cases
Its a very wonderful school
I learned a lot of helpful information. I am sure it would be better if I could take class on campus instead of online.
I have no complaints besides it being a little bit more pricey than other schools.
classes are all in the evening so very flexible. I am still able to work and take care of my faimy
great resources for career placement
Review Central Penn College
love the small class size...just wish they would offer more classes at the satellite location
excited to do my internship....that wont be for a few years though
very easy 1st major class