Central Penn College Reviews

I am currently in my second year at Central Penn. I am majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care. I work full time and am a full time online student. I have been completely satisfied with the administration, professors, and classmates as all encourage success. The online program is convenient and easy to navigate.
I am a new student, who will be starting this semester in Criminal Justice. My counselor guided me through all the needed information, financial aid, ordering of needed books and guided me to my classroom.
I like how the class sizes at Central Penn College are fairly small. There aren't really any large lecture halls. This enables the students to have a better relationship with each professor. I think that Central Penn College could improve on its club sports offerings as they are pretty slim. Overall, Central Penn College offers a great learning experience.
Start Your Review of Central Penn College
The overall experience at Central Penn Business School has been an educational growth. I'm half way into my second term and professors, academic experience has grown forward.
They have a team of excellent and well -equipped professors.

What i would like to see a change in,is their food services.
I spent 2 years looking for the perfect college. time after time I went online and everything I found was way to large, too many parties or just not what I was looking for. My major as an occupational therapy assistant narrowed down my search and I ended up finding Central Penn College. I went for a visit and knew it was everything I was looking for it was small, a close knit community, no parties and so much student life! Central Penn was the only college that I applied to which was very risky but I got in!! With the program and the scheduling at Central Penn I will be able to finish in 1.5 years and get right into the work field. I`m so glad to say that I go to Central Penn College! The one thing that frustrates me at the moment is the schedule and the fact that I have to go to school over the summer but when I am working and everyone I graduated with still has 2 years if college it will all pay off!
I love how helpful everyone is at this college from advisors to professors to financial aid. I was always so worried about going to college due to not knowing if anyone was going to help me or if i was gonna be lost and on my own. Well I'm glad I took a chance with central Penn it was the best decision I made because the whole school is there every step of the way.
I went to OTA visit day and loved the atmosphere. Everyone was warm and welcoming. I look forward to starting a new career path and continuing my education.
Central penn is great. I feel like I'm getting a quality education, and it is making me inspired, and motivated to continue. I am getting plenty of feedback and support from my professors, advisor, and other students. A great school to go to!
Everyone is so nice at Central Penn College. They helped me with any questions I had with applying for there PTA program. They responded to every email or phone call promptly. Great school, great professors, great investment.
I made a choice to go to central Penn because I liked the small campus and felt that I would learn a lot upon attending.
I have been at this school for a few semesters. The professors do care about their students.
Transferring credits went very well. I received the exact credits they promised and the transfer advisor was easy to keep in touch with and answer any questions I had.
Classes are very small, especially for the OTA program. Which is a good thing because the professor can get to know you individually and understand your story as well as take the time to work with you.
I have only been here one term so far so I cannot say much. The school is definitely pricey, which is hard to look past. The quality of the classes are decent. The professors do seem to care and are friendly.
The OTA program has great instructors, and I cannot wait to further along in this program.
I have only been here one term. So far, the professors have been friendly but not the most enthusiastic about the courses. They do seem to care about their students success, though. The campus is very small, you will get to know everyone in all your classes.
Start Your Review of Central Penn College
Its just like being on campus except you can not see everyone
Classroom size is small get hands on experience
Its great you get to see real trail cases