Central Oregon Community College Reviews

The staff and students are very friendly. Each professor that I've had was prompt, organized, and influential. There are many resources for assistance in classes.
This a great college to figure out what you plan to do and to get all of you undergrad courses completed for less money than a university.
It's a wonderful school, they are very helpful and make you feel accepted. the education is wonderful and the very informative
Start Your Review of Central Oregon Community College
Of course there are many problem professors, but that is easily avoidable. For the most part this is a wonderful campus with many people that care. There are obvious favors of different departments, and departments could stand to communicate when scheduling, but other than that, wonderful.
Good school, with good professors and student life. They have many classes and many programs for everyone, they make it very very easy to transfer to other schools. There are many clubs and sports to get involved in as well. The cafeteria food and the housing is okay. I think that theres a lot to do around campus if you like the outdoors and snow.
I love Central Oregon Community College because the teachers are great and the classmates are down to earth and friendly. I have made a few really good friends because the average age of a student here is above the age of 30. I like this about this college because the classes are geared that way. They are challenging but still have a small college feel. The college also has a lot of school events and activities to peak all interests. There are diversity events such as MLK Day guest speaker a Food and farm fair happening this weekend.
I have been taking classes at COCC since I was in high school. I have really enjoyed getting to know some professors. This community college has a welcoming and helpful staff. I love that they have free tutoring if you need it. I can't think of anything I would change. My experience has been a good one.
For a community college, COCC is excellent. Most of the professors are amazing and a few terrible ones, as to be expected. Overall, the entire staff is incredibly invested in their students and truly want you to be successful. Beautiful campus, great location, just be prepared for stairs. Parking is said to be awful but i have never had an issue.
Central Oregon Community College is home to a lovely campus and a nice atmosphere, although it should be noted that the winter weather can make it especially difficult to travel there since the campus building is located on a steep hill. Most of the professors here are willing to work with students to help them achieve their goals, although there have been instances where it's felt as though the professor has no interest in seeing their students succeed, which can be incredibly discouraging. I live off-campus and thus have no experience with the dorms. Their cafeteria is about average in quality. The website is poorly designed and hasn't been properly updated in some time, making it extremely difficult and frustrating to find information.
Best place to get your AAOT and they have the best professors that will help you achieve your goals.
Great school with lots of diversity for a community college. Had a great experiences in each class and most instructors care about their students passing their class and tend to push students towards success.
I love this school! The instructors are very willing to help with homework questions when asked and most of them are very quick to replying to email questions. There are tutors for just about every subject with hours available and all the tutoring is free through tuition. I have learned so much going here that I am able to retain, not just memorize facts, since they do a lot of hands on learning activities. I feel I have gotten a wonderful education here and highly recommend this school to anyone who wants to learn. The campus is nice and has picnic tables in various locations which is nice to have lunch at and get fresh air between classes.
It feels like I’m just another number and not a student. The bookstore staff is rude and very unhelpful. Paula Simone and Ann Marie Sargent are hands down the best year here at this school!
The professors are invested in my education. The resources available including tutoring and writing lab are invaluable.
First of, if you don't like stairs don't consider COCC. There is so so many it's ridiculous. However besides the insane amount of distance and stairs, COCC is a great community college. Teachers are willing to go above and beyond to help you and guide you through school.
COCC was a great college to go to and i enjoyed the classes. The campus wasnt my favorite but I lived off campus so I didnt experience the food, dorms etc.
Great school and a great location. Staff/instructors are for the most part really helpful and knowledgeable. You can also transfer to OSU Cascades if you want to.
Start Your Review of Central Oregon Community College
COCC offers great teachers, small class sizes, affordable tuition, scholarships help, and free tutoring for students.
Love that the class sizes are small enough where you can interact with the professors and not have to yell through an auditorium! Most of the professors I've had are very committed to help you learn, that has been one of the best parts about coming back to school after a long break!
First of all, Bend is a beautiful town with lots of opportunities for recreation. Because Bend is such a great place to live, it attracts a lot of well-qualified individuals. It is these individuals that make COCC such a great place to learn. The professors are all competent, intelligent, kind, friendly, and enthusiastic. Their classes challenged but did not frustrate. They did not hesitate in answering my questions or providing the help I needed. The same goes for the rest of the COCC faculty, such as my academic advisor. This not only makes for a comfortable learning environment, but also an academically sound one. COCC may be a community college, but it has everything a student could need--and because it's a community college, the tuition is far, far less money than anything at a university. In short, my experiences there have been completely positive, and I will always recommend it.