Central Ohio Technical College Reviews

I love my teachers. They are very helpful and engaging. The school counselors are kind and I feel like everyone wants me to succeed.
Nice starter college for those looking for a cheap way to earn a two- year degree or certificate. They have a nice diversity of different degrees, a nice student life section of events weekly, and a nice campus.
While initially getting accepted into this 2-year technical school, I had great hope for what was to come of my future. All of my professors that I have had were all incredibly nice and supportive, however once I began my second semester the class materials were lacking. Believe me, I am all for an "easy A," but considering that I am spending thousands of dollars on an advanced education, the course materials just do not seem to add up.
Start Your Review of Central Ohio Technical College
I go to the Mount Vernon Branch of COTC. The campus is very nice and updated, by some of the professors are terrible.
What I like about this college this the student to teacher ratio. its a small classroom and its easy to get easy classroom help when needed. professors email turnaround is very high. they email you back quickly. Also the campus is very intimate and very comfortable. library is very nice . great place to study and also do study groups.
Very nice engineering programs and adding more programs every semester it seems. The campus is also very beautiful and the Newark/Heath area is very nice.
The staff and students at Central Ohio Technical College are very dedicated to what they're doing. The campus is a friendly environment along with everyone in it. The admission counselors are very helpful with answering questions and getting first-time students set up
COTC has been great. The classes are roughly 15-30 people, for the IT degree, which allows me to connect with the professor and really get to know my peers. The campus itself is great with being in between Newark, Granville, and Heath. It has many resources such as: A Math Center, A Writing Center, Tutoring Services, Disabilities Center, etc. COTC overall for the price is a great deal.
I love the campus very small and easy to find things. I love the small community that it has. The only thing I would change is have more dorms to live in.
It’s my second year in COTC, it really lacks opportunities to mingle with others, student life is really dry, there isn’t that much travel abroad chance, classes may only contain less than 30 students
Very open minded teachers, a beautiful campus and friendly, helpful students within the area. Everyone has helped make this a wonderful impact on my education and life within the Newark area. Classes were designed nicely to help prepare students for going into work directly after getting their degree.
Central Ohio Technical College (COTC) has a lot to offer without the typical university feel. I love to see the school constantly updating the campus buildings and showing the money the students pay is going to the buildings and grounds to keep it updated with nice surroundings. The professors have always been patient and willing to help with any questions. I've truly had a wonderful experience at COTC.
Central Ohio Technical College is an amazing school, with amazing teachers!! It was easy to apply. Everyone here wants you to succeed, and they will do their best to help in anyway that they can. I never thought college was an option for me. I thought it would be to hard to go back to school after so long, but if you are willing to put in the hard work it really does pay off.
COTC has a ton of great professors and programs, but advising is often shotty at best and it often feels like no one is really trying to help the student in question. Professors are hit or miss most of the time, with some of them being the best educators I have ever met and some that feel it is appropriate to leave the room for 30 minutes at a time.
COTC is a very nice college but parking is sometimes a struggle. Always get to school at least 5 or 10 minutes before class to walk to your class.
The college offers classes to high school students that are free! It is great to take advantage of the opportunity! The college is great if yo want to go to school but not for a ong time.
I love COTC. I truly feel like it is a fun, diverse, and encouraging campus where students can feel safe and be themselves!
Start Your Review of Central Ohio Technical College
I had great experience in college, teachers were nice. I wish they would offer more online classes for the engineering department. Campus was always clean, side walks cleared in the winter time.
I’m still currently enrolled, took some time off to have my daughter. The school is wonderful with being patient while I pay off some debt to go back in the winter semester! The teachers and staff are wonderful, always willing to help and watch you succeed! Always will recommend this school.
I find COTC to be a good college. It is not a huge college so the classes are fairly small but the professors are able to pay more attention to you individually.