Central New Mexico Community College Reviews

1,183 reviews
central New Mexico is a college that that helps and guides the students to achieve their goals to higher their education well maintaining a job or family well they better them selves in other aspects
Sort far the College is good, the real issue is that it’s hard to get from campus to campus. Each location is scattered across the city
My experience at central new mexico university has been a great one, the teachers are nice and knowledgeable. I have been here 2 years and I am soon to graduate with my associates degree, it has been affordable and convenient to attend this university and I would recommend it to anyone else that is interested in going to a 2 year college.
Start Your Review of Central New Mexico Community College
The resources and the emphasis on making sure all students succeed and finish their degree on time and with the easiest yet most enlightening and most educating way possible. Anything I rate terrible on is because they don't have it
There are 5 campuses for CNM around Albuquerque and Rio Rancho, making it easy to attend classes no matter where you live in the city. The Main Campus is pretty big and has one of the best libraries in the state, with closed off rooms for personal or group study, all with whiteboards. There is also a huge tutoring resource center that every student has access to, no matter what you are studying.
CNM may be a community college, but the staff and courses make it possible to get the educational experience as if you were in a four year institution. The professors and staff are dedicated and have time for their students, they are willing to go out of their way for you. The professors are passionate about the subjects they teach and inform students of activities that may be happening around campus or off campus that could benefit them and their education.
Central new Mexico community college is a good school i feel lime the teachers really try to help you. They are willing to stay after class or extend ther office hours to help you pass the class
I have truly enjoyed my education at CNM. Throughout my education, the CNM staff, professors, and academic advisors have provided me with the greatest support and help. I would highly recommend CNM to anyone who is planning to continue their education.
Great Teacher Robert Hackney he teaches Welding. One of the Best!! The campus isnt too large so its easy to navigate were your building and class is. There is plenty of staff at Main Campus that are very helpful. I have an Amazing advisor named Patrick Gomez, he works at the South Valley CNM Campus. The class sizes can vary depending what course your taking. The bookstore is easy to navigate through to purchase your text books, I think there a little bit pricey, because when it comes to buy backs they sometimes give u less than half of what you originally paid. My expierience at Central New Mexico Community College has been great so far. I just wish they could make the South Valley CNM campus larger and that way its way more convient since i live really close. Also if they would offere more variety of classes i thin it would be very helpful. There are many academic advisors that do such a gret jobs getting you on track and
I enjoy being able to complete my prerequisites for my bachelor's degree at a beautiful and up to date campus. I also like that it is much less expensive to attend this school rather than attending all four years at a four year institution.
The teachers are mostly excellent and the classes are also great.
CNM is a very good starting point for your continued education. Many of the professors also teach at UNM and hold PhD's in their area of study. The professors I have had are very good about accommodating your need for one on one help. The cost of classes is approximately half in proportion to UNM, so it makes sense to start here. CNM also offers dual courses to help high school students get a jump start on their college careers.
When I started attending CNM classes during high school through a dual-credit program, I took advantage of the great benefits from learning there. The westside campus is beautiful and offers many resources such as a bookstore, cafe, and academic advising which all contributed to a pleasant and helpful experience. The classes were overall useful to my learning and having the classes be small and a closer interaction with teachers helped me to learn effectively. Even with the other campus that I took a course at, Montoya Campus, they offered resources that bettered my education and was a pleasant place to be as well. At CNM I was able to work towards my academic goals while having fun, such as my involvement of one of their many clubs, the Sci-Fi club; I enjoyed the student activities of that club such as watching movies, playing board-games, media discussion etc. in between classes and studying. I will always appreciate the experiences and knowledge that I acquired while attending CNM.
I love going to school at CNM! I think the teachers and other staff are really helpful and create a great learning environment. I like that even though the classes are hard, professors try to make the learning experience as easy as possible for everyone. I also like how CNM has several campuses all across the city, making it easier if you live in different parts of the city.
I came to CNM Montoya campus in the spring of 2017. I enjoyed my first year here because of all the resources available to students and their willingness to help the students succeed.
Central New Mexico Community College is both affordable and academically viable. Advisors are helpful and work toward the student's best interest. Classes are somewhat small so students are able to receive private attention should it be necessary. Most professors are passionate about their respective fields. Student resources are abundant and easily accessible.
I like that CNM offers smaller class sizes and classes that can really work around anyone's schedule. I also get surveys from CNM about what I want improved- it's great knowing they care about MY experience and want to know how they can make me happy. Also, each instructor I have had has had ample experience in their field and have many great tips and tricks and have always helped me and have gone above and beyond for me. It's really a great community.
Central New Mexico Community College is a very nice campus to start off a college career. The Campus is always being renovated with new technology. The staff is very helpful in assisting each student reach their educational goals. The school makes it easy to transfer to the Univ. of New Mexico. I have attended two previous community college institutions and CNM is the best one I have attended.
Start Your Review of Central New Mexico Community College
The content is challenging yet enough support and tutoring available to assist students. The instructors are there to guide and answer questions beyond classroom time to assist students in achieving goals.The Disability Resource Center is an excellent resource for those who have a need. The other fantastic program support is TRIO Student Support Services which assists undeserved populations to graduate from CNM to transfer to a university! I will transfer in the fall because of their assistance.
The Central New Mexico Community College is a place in which a person, no matter of race, religion, or age can enroll in classes and begin their journey towards higher education. By attending the Central New Mexico Community College, students are able to achieve their education at a fraction of the cost of a 4 year institution. After they complete their Associates degree, students are able to transfer into other universities to complete their bachelors degree. Community colleges help to create opportunity and equality in education.
The concern they have for the new students. Freshmans are discriminated against
i had concerns and was on the verge of being homeless and they denied me help because I was a freshman