As a CMU Chippewa, you are part of a community of 27,000 students from across the United States and more than 54 countries around the world. Chippewas are champions in the classroom, in competition and in the community. Through the university’s more than 200 academic programs, students gain skills to research and preserve the earth’s resources, start businesses, teach youth, and treat and prevent disease.
Central Michigan University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.166 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.189 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.188 responses
Kinesiology and Exercise Science187 Graduates
Community Organization and Advocacy153 Graduates
Logistics and Supply Chain Management114 Graduates
Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine96 Graduates
Human Resources94 Graduates
Radio and Television94 Graduates
Hospitality and Tourism Management92 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.219 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.274 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.125 responses