Central Methodist University Reviews

I loved how Central Methodist offers many options to students who are still in high school and allows them to dual enroll and to get ahead in your college career
I love the professors in my major. I enjoy the freedom of living away from home in a safe environment.
If you get a good scholarship consider going here but if you have to pay a lot out of pocket look elsewhere.
Start Your Review of Central Methodist University
They accommodate very well for people of all ages, sexes, religion, etc.

I personally love Central Methodist because they have the program that I got one of my main scholarships for which is esports and they are designing my curriculum around the fact that when I graduate I want to immediately go into coaching a sport at a pro scene and that's something a lot of people aren't able to say.

After classes, I get to coach their collegiate Overwatch team to become one of the best in our division to get more scholarships and become the very best out of all the schools.

I firmly believe that I can make a difference inside this school and this school is making a difference for me.
I loved how well-developed the connections between students and professors are. You truly never feel unable to talk or ask questions about anything in any of the classes.
I am an online student with Central Methodist University. I have enjoyed the program. The online program has an entry course for online students to become familiar with the online program, which was very helpful and informative. The professors that I have worked with are easily available for questions and concerns.
This university is not very helpful when it comes to finding funds to help pay for school. They basically leave you on your own when asked for any possible financial assistance further than fafsa. Putting that aside, the community aspect CMU has is good and you get to know just about everyone on campus.
Many of the professors are great when when you get to know them. However, I feel much of the coursework is not challenging and many courses seem very monotonous.
I will be going to this college in the fall of 2019 to play baseball and study Exercise Science. I have been to a baseball showcase and love the field and took a visit to talk about my scholarship for playing baseball.
Many things to get involved with. The professors are incredible and help as much as they can. Many are very active in the university.
As someone who has just finished my first year at CMU I can firmly say that I love this school. A significant amount of my involvement is in the music department despite the fact that I'm not a music major, and that availability is part of the reason I wanted to go to CMU in the first place. The second biggest thing that's incredible about CMU is the faculty. A small liberal arts college like CMU is the ideal place to get real connections with faculty. How often in college do you have BBQs at your professor's house? The last thing that's incredible about CMU is the sense of community. Because it's easy to be involved in a lot of things it's easy to know a lot of people, and you'll never walk to class without seeing someone you know, which makes the transition to college a lot easier. I won't say you'll never be homesick, but I found that I got over it a lot faster than my friends at other schools.
I loved the atmosphere, everyone was very helpful and the food was great! Being apart of the football team is very exciting. The people are all very friendly and I enjoying the feeling of being welcome as soon as you arrive on campus.
I like that the campus is small and you can walk to all classes. The staff is friendly and professional and always willing to help or find the appropriate office/staff to assist. The food can be really good but not always. There are so many activities to be involved in even if your not an athlete! Overall the town of Fayette is small with few eating, off campus activities but it is centrally located so it is just a short drive to the mall, etc. Tuition is about 30K per year a little high but they work with students to find scholarships, grants, etc to help lower the cost. The dorms are old and some outdated but there is construction on campus to update facilities.
Good small university. If you are looking for a busy town with loads of things to do, do not apply to CMU, because Fayette is very small and relaxing.
I love the atmosphere of CMU and how homey it is. I have visited there many times and each and every time, everyone is very welcoming and kind no matter what the situation! Both students and professors are willing to give a helping hand
This school is about the money not the student. I should graduate in may 2018 but I am being denied that opportunity because they have found a way to make me fork out more money. They told me to pay for some credits that they would except from my job. Once I paid for them they told me they can no longer except them and that I need to take more classes. They truly are scam artist and if you decide to go with this school I wish you the best of luck.
The campus makes it easier for you to have automatic friends and that makes the experience easier and a lot of fun. Parties are lit too and the campus gives you opportunities but it’s up to you to take advantage of those
I love CMU! It’s phenomenal! Everyone is so nice an accepting! I didn’t join Greek life but my friends did so if you do join a sorority go Delta. Those girls are really nice, have good hearts, just don’t get on their bad sides. Kappas are stuck up plus they made their sorority since their president didn’t get into delta. Zetas like to make out/screw around with guys who have girlfriends, Sigma’s are bigger girls. That’s what I see from an outsiders perspective. Also TKE’s are bad. Chi deltas are super sweet and so are mokers, bangas, and the sig alphs/Phi Delts. This year took the first 30 kids who signed up their year to a royals game. The internationals get to play varsity over everyone else so that sucks. If you play sports here don’t sign for a reserve team cause you won’t ever play varsity even if they tell you, they are just recruiting you as another number. The food could be better but it’s better than high school
Start Your Review of Central Methodist University
I like how attentive they are. Someone is always willing to help or get you to the right person to answer your questions.
I like how cozy the college the campus feels and how driven the staff is to help you succeed. I do wish there was more freedom on campus but there's a reason its considered one of the safest colleges in the US
One thing I liked about central Methodist university is there professors, they focus on every students needs individual and would do anything to help us succeed. What I liked least is the food , the food could be way better and tuition cost is also way to much for what's provided on campus.