Central Methodist University Reviews

I love CMU! It’s phenomenal! Everyone is so nice an accepting! I didn’t join Greek life but my friends did so if you do join a sorority go Delta. Those girls are really nice, have good hearts, just don’t get on their bad sides. Kappas are stuck up plus they made their sorority since their president didn’t get into delta. Zetas like to make out/screw around with guys who have girlfriends, Sigma’s are bigger girls. That’s what I see from an outsiders perspective. Also TKE’s are bad. Chi deltas are super sweet and so are mokers, bangas, and the sig alphs/Phi Delts. This year took the first 30 kids who signed up their year to a royals game. The internationals get to play varsity over everyone else so that sucks. If you play sports here don’t sign for a reserve team cause you won’t ever play varsity even if they tell you, they are just recruiting you as another number. The food could be better but it’s better than high school
I like how attentive they are. Someone is always willing to help or get you to the right person to answer your questions.
I like how cozy the college the campus feels and how driven the staff is to help you succeed. I do wish there was more freedom on campus but there's a reason its considered one of the safest colleges in the US
Start Your Review of Central Methodist University
One thing I liked about central Methodist university is there professors, they focus on every students needs individual and would do anything to help us succeed. What I liked least is the food , the food could be way better and tuition cost is also way to much for what's provided on campus.
I am a freshman at CMU and this first year will be coming to a close quite soon. I love this university and all of the people I have met, both faculty and students. I plan to attend all four years of my college career here and earn a Bachelor's Degree in Marine Biology, which this is the best Marine Biology school in the Midwest. The campus here is incredible and the professors are extremely helpful and never want you to fail. Most of my professors offer to stay later after their office and class hours just to do review sessions with their classes before taking an exam, midterm, or final. If you want a small school where all of your professors know your name and your largest class is about 50 students then I highly recommend checking out CMU.
Central Methodist University is located in a small town called Fayette Missouri. The campus is beautiful especially during spring and summer. Each professor is dedicated to the ultimate success of the students, and do whatever possible to make sure that these students understand what they need to do to reach for that success. Although the school is located in a small town, the school holds fun activities such as taking people who sign up to the movies, baseball game, etc. or even ice cream socials and more that keep the people attending CMU involved and always meeting new people. The dorms are nice and provide everything you need to add on to the college experience. The majority of the school are athletes, and the stands are always packed and active when we are supporting each other in hopes of a win for the Eagles! I've enjoyed the students, professor, coaches, and the environment and I'm sure that you will too!
I have had a wonderful experience at Central Methodist University so far. Everyone on campus is friendly and welcoming, the professors are willing to work with students whenever possible, and my classmates carry a wonderful reputation and are a joy to talk to. I always have a group to sit by in the cafeteria, and I have a couple of close friends whom I hang out with and talk to frequently. My first roommate is the only roommate I will need; we have so much in common, and I look forward to sharing a room with her for the next few years. I have moved over two hours away from home to spend my first semester in a dorm on campus, and I have felt welcome there, even though I am in a completely different environment.
The professors care about you! The classes are not the easiest, but if you show effort in class then the professors will help you succeed. Everyone on campus is super friendly!
I love this school. I play soccer here and I it is a very good program. Majoring in both math and physics is not easy but all of the professors are very helpful and will support you. Small school, small town, but that just means you stick out more.
Fayette is a small town with great people. It is a place you can walk home and not look over your shoulder. CMU was a great community that has so much to offer and always an event to attend.
Great college, older dorms. The student athlete experience is great and the professors work with your sport schedule.
I did not rush my freshman year but I know a lot of people who did and really enjoy it.
Most sports at this school are doing very well. I am here for baseball and they just came off their best season ever.
I am a freshman but I have fallen in love with this place already!
I have only seen three Greek organizations on campus...
I have not had a chance to visit the gym on campus but I'm sure its mostly for those playing sports here and who have time to go.
So far I have not seen anything special about the school. I mostly transferred in because I didn't enjoy living on campus and would much rather commute but now I see that wasn't the best option.
Start Your Review of Central Methodist University
I do not know anything about the Greek life.
I do not know about the school's athletics.
This is my first semester here and it's online this summer so I don't have a lot of experience meeting people in person, however, they seem very friendly and hard working based on our discussion forums. The teacher are also extremely knowledgeable.