Central Maine Community College Reviews

My experience at CMCC participates in clubs. I like CMCC because is close to my home and every hour citybus go there. Also, Central Maine Community College has cheap courses.
Central Maine community college is very welcoming, there are great teachers and other helping staff that will be right there for you if you need anything or have any questions. It's a fun environment with school activities and fun things for students to do every day. There is a large variety of professions to choose from and the give you a great learning experience through every class.
My experience has been absolutely incredible at Central Maine Community College! All the faculty I've encounter have been very nice and helpful.
Start Your Review of Central Maine Community College
I am in the U.S Navy currently stationed in Bath, Maine. I attend Central Maine Community College for about a year, taking classes both online and at nights due to my work schedule. I commute 45 minutes one way, and my professors take that into consideration and are very flexible when it comes to me having to perform my military duties. For example, one week I had to work nights and missed class and my professors emailed me the work from the class and allowed me to take an exam the following week.
Great place to start you college career. Tuition is low making it affordable for most. Most of the professors/instructors are fantastic and very willing to help. Free tutoring is available to students.
Central Maine Community College (CMCC) is the first and only college I've attended.

The first thing you hear about CMCC is that safety is their first priority. They live up to this! Local police drive through at random times during the day and night - which adds to the feeling of security.

Some instructors are very knowledgeable in their courses, yet lack the skills to teach a course. Others arguably know little of their course, and teach it well regardless. These are outliers - my experience differs from that of my colleagues. My colleagues proclaimed excellence in their instructors through their time at CMCC.

Their second priority, in my opinion, is successful transfers. There is a "transfer fair" every month or so, where other Maine colleges reserve a table inside the main entrance of CMCC, and offer applications for transfer. The college maintains that *all* earned credits will transfer.

If a safe college with knowledgeable staff is what you seek, CMCC is worth the price.
They are so good at making kids feel like they have a safe place to go. Excellent nighttime security for those who need to be walked to their vehicles late at night.
Central Maine Community College is an excellent return on investment. This is the reason I am returning for a second degree. The programs offered are well taught and a great way to enter a technical field without breaking the bank.
Very home like. I lived on campus and it was my home away from home. All the people you need are there. Everyone is friendly. You make friends with everyone even your professors and advisors. Everyone is motivated to see you succeed. Definitely one of the most diverse friendly colleges I've been to.
The campus is a great and friendly place. The sports are very fun to play and are very competitive. The professors are pretty good with working with you.
Central Maine Community College is a local, inexpensive school which offers a great education. The professors at this school are extremely knowledgeable in their subject and are very flexible with getting help. I graduated from the Building Construction Technology program at Central Maine and I'm sure glad I did because when I went into the work force I was prepared for everything that was thrown at me and put on a successful road because of my extensive knowledge background I acquired from CMCC. I have recently been accepted into another 4-year college so I can further my education but I'm glad I took 2 years at CMCC because they really made the transition from high school to college a lot easier.
I started back in 2013 and I have learned a lot from this college as well as been trained and certified in some things From Microsoft as well as CompTIA the college is very relaxed and and it feels as if you are just in one big happy family (if your on dorm side mainly) there is never something you can't learn there and the instructors are very easy to work with
Id like it if i could my teachers would post my grades faster, other than that it's been going pretty good. Not much to complain about.
I am now in my second semester at Central Maine Community College and I love it. My first semester all of my classes were in person and the professors were great. Now all of my classes besides one are online. Online classes take a lot of self-motivation. I'm excited for next year to get my degree!
I felt as if I was home when I attended classes. Everyone is so friendly, and there are always people around to talk to and get help from! The classes and teachers give you hands on experience that you will need in the future.
Central Maine Community College, while located in Auburn, Maine, it is still in a quiet location. It is off a main road which holds a few popular restaurants and shops. It sits on Lake Auburn and is very peaceful. When walking around campus, you hardly know that you are in a city-like area.
The classes are great sized. not too big where you don't have that 1 on 1 with the teachers. Its close to home.
Start Your Review of Central Maine Community College
the teachers are wonderful and are very helpful. they engage with the students and push them to do their best.
I took 2 semesters at another college and I have come to find that CMCC has been 10x more helpful than the other school. I call and ask many questions and they know the answer to every question, they are very understanding and very thoughtful of incoming students and they strive to help you succeed!
I hate having to take online courses! Some classes are only offered online and I have no interest doing classes online!