Central Maine Community College Reviews

Lots of programs, certificates, and training to choose from. They offer flexible schedules, easy course registration, and everything is very affordable. You can choose from two-year or four-year programs, and even have the choice to finish your degree sooner that that. The educators are eager to help students.
Easy-to-follow courses, continuous support from instructors, and an extensive variety of offered courses.
I have taken multiple online classes, and with the teachers being really awesome the learning is really easy!
Start Your Review of Central Maine Community College
I am on my second year of Cmcc, and the staff here is beyond wonderful! All caring and helpful resources! I would highly recommend this college!
The application process is so easy! There are many advisers who are willing to help. I found the transition here to go very smoothly. There general orientation process allowed for me to get to know the ins and outs of campus before even starting. Part of this orientation included an extensive description of the security on base and the many measures the college goes through to ensure the safety of its students. It also reviewed the educational resources that I now have at my fingertips, including free tutors.
Central Maine Community College is a good way to start a 4-year degree or complete a 2-year degree. Teachers are understanding, academics are very good considering the small class sizes and you save a lot of money. It isn't the most interesting school considering the size/location, but its a great place to go, get your work done, and walk out with a degree.
I love all of the classes that I've taken so far, the faculty is extremely nice and caring! Small class sizes and great environment for learning.
I have had very good relationships with my teachers. They are all invested in the student's learning, and success. Most of the teachers here will go out of their way to get you what you need to succeed. They also offer a variety of classes for each major, both online and in class with varying classroom times to work around student's schedules.This school is also relatively inexpensive. You can get a 2 year degree here for half the price of going to a larger school, then transfer those credits to get a 4 year degree.
Good variety of academic programs. Excellent tutorial help. Tuition is low so it's a low cost start to your bachelors. Classroom computer labs need updates but money was spent on new sports complex. Teachers are hit and miss. Some are great but some aren't knowledgeable about the subjects they teach. I had two classes with a teacher who had just taught himself the software he was teaching the summer prior and couldn't answer many of my questions. Dorms are subpar. Drug use is often overlooked. There is no real kitchen in the larger dorm and students are forced to pay for meals even if they don't want cafeteria food, where there is only one vegan option - salad.
Central Maine Community College has a very nice campus with very diverse people. It's in Auburn but its far enough to be nice and quiet but is close enough that you could walk to the Auburn Mall.
They are great at helping you every step of the way. They make sure you know what you need to do to get enrolled, get the financial aid you might need, find housing and transition into college life. Everyone is so friendly.
Just starting, but the staff has been very helpful in every step along the way from signing up for college, to signing up for FAFSA, and so on.
It's a great start for high school seniors or for an adult looking to get back into school while being flexible with work.
CM is a wondefull family feel school. All your teacher will know your name and will help you succes in and outside the classroom. My personal favorite is the open gym where you are free to practice your sport anytime.
The people help find my way. Central Maine Community College is great for because I can communicate with people easily. All my friends goes there and I have so much fun going there. DescriptionCentral Maine Community College is a community college located in Auburn, Maine. It is one of the seven colleges in the Maine Community College System.
For the most part, I have had nothing but positive experiences at this school. My professors all seem to be passionate about the work they do. I have met some amazing people, as well. CMCC is also very affordable, which makes getting my general education credits pretty painless.
Central Maine Community College is the most affordable community college in New England and the quality of academics well surpasses the low cost of tuition. I would recommend this school to anyone!
Start Your Review of Central Maine Community College
My experience with CMCC is excellent. I was able to register and select my courses easily. CMCC helped me with applying for financial aid. CMCC offers day, evening and Saturday courses. I like CMCC because the college is affordable, and their credits are acceptable towards four-year degree colleges. I think CMCC should offer four-year programs.
Most of the teachers seem to really want to help and teach, but I feel as though there is a lack of proper equipment for everyone, especially in chemistry.
The staff at Central Maine Community College is very friendly. The advisors are amazing to talk to and extremely helpful with any questions you have. The Trio team is extremely helpful and very friendly.