Central Louisiana Technical Community College - Alexandria Reviews

My overall experience on the MacArthur Drive campus at CLTCC has been average at best. It is a bland school with more technical issues than I can count.
I ENJOYED THE SMALL HOMETOWN FEEL OF THIS SCHOOL. I RECENTLY GRADUATED WITH MY PN CERTIFICATION. THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE ABOUT THIS SCHOOL IS STUDENT SERVICES. THEY ARE CONTINUALLY CHANGING THINGS AT THE LAST MINUTE.
Not that expensive . Able to stay at home and go to school saves money. The staff are friendly and are willing to help the students.
Start Your Review of Central Louisiana Technical Community College - Alexandria
I have only completed one semester of criminal justice classes for an associate degree in this subject, but not only were the classes very educational, I made the Dean's List! The instructors were easy to understand and class discussions were very thorough. I highly recommend to anyone earning a technical degree. I chose online classes, and my assignments were easy to locate, instructor were always on time and quickly responded, and grades were posted in a timely manner. The campus has two computer labs and access to them was available to students freely and someone helpful was readily available in case they were needed.
I am looking forward to becoming a Patient Care Technician on my road to becoming an LPN/RN. I love the people, campus (which is moving to a new facility 2018-2019), and the atmosphere.
They are super friendly and helpful. The staff there really want to see you placed and long to see you succeed in life. I needed this motivation when I applied. I’m 42 trying to begin a nursing career. They were so encouraging. Thank you!
It is close to home. Gives me a chance to adjust myself to college life before transferring to another campus at a 4-year college. Inexpensive. Great classes and teachers. A feeling of family.
the have nice facility and nice people that can really help me especially if I need help on my classes that you can understand. Furthermore, the also have nice students that are kind and friendly.
I used to struggle with accounting here. I got my own tutor, and passed it with am A, now I am in my second accounting. I attempted the class 6 times before I passed it. My teacher is very helpful and supportive. It is also a very good environment.
Central Louisiana Technical Community College is a great school to continue your education. They give you the opportunity to get a degree in the field that best suits your busy life.
A good school for people who do not feel a four year university is for them or if they need something more local to kick off their career at first! Competitive nursing programs, with high passing rates!
My experience at the school has been amazing. The professors are nice and the classes are the perfect size.
The online course at my school are great. Although I really love being in front of my professors because I believe face to face is best, the online class was not what I expect. Everyone was still able to help and communicate with each other.
The quality of post-grad services at my school is the best. They prepare for the future and helps you get a job.
I have the best time of my life when I go to school. I like walking in the classes and learning something new everyday. I love the smile on the professors face when they teach. I really enjoy the class size. It's no more than 30. The professors knows everyone's name. It's amazing!
A degree from this school is very valuable. Of course a degree from any school is very valuable, but at Central Louisiana Technical Community College, everyone cares. There are many programs and job opportunities for you.
At Central Louisiana Technical Community College, I am majoring in Patient Care Technician(PCT). Our building is amazing. The classes are not big, but it's perfect. Everyday you learn something new and it's exciting. It's a lot of hands on stuff and paper work. It is hard, because I was balancing a lot of things, then I made school and homework my main focus. I focus on school during the day, afternoon, and at night. The workload is very challenging and stressful, but if you really want it and is determined like I am, than nothing will stop you.
Start Your Review of Central Louisiana Technical Community College - Alexandria
What makes my school unique is that your not alone. The professors, counselor, even the students helps you with anything you need. Everyone at the school is family and family always helps family. The professors are very passionate about what they teach and they makes learning fun. Seeing someone with that much passion really inspires the students to keep pushing. So, if I could do it all over, I would choose my school, Central Louisiana Technician Community College in a heartbeat.
The courses taken at my school are very straightforward, interesting and made easy to understand. The professors/instructors are very helpful and great to work with. The classes are not to compact and crowded, which adds to the comfort level.
This school is very driven on helping students seek career opportunities in many ways--through guidance courses given by instructors and constant other opportunities that are made public to students and faculty on a daily basis; like local businesses reaching out for future career driven students and helping educate at the same time.