Central Louisiana Technical Community College - Alexandria Reviews

Im a current student at Central Louisiana Technical Community (CLTCC)-Huey P. Long Campus at the ripe age of 50. I have always wanted to pursue a degree in Nursing/ Allied Health Occupations. CLTCC has given me a chance to pursue this dream and provide a better life for myself and family.
I had to take an online computer course for my major and the Instructor was very flexible and easy to get along with. She made the class fun and easy.
Start Your Review of Central Louisiana Technical Community College - Alexandria
They recently renovated the building and it looks awesome. The administrators are super helpful and they have a good platform for uploading assignments, but some of the teachers there are not tech-savvy enough to upload their assignments correctly.
The environment is safe. The professor are well educated and supportive. The new building have been expanded to give more students an opportunity to fulfill an awarding career.
Its is a good school overall. I think it could a little more hands on in the lab. The teachers a good but could be a little more thorough. They tend to speed talk instead of slowing the pace down. For the most part it is a great atmosphere and very friendly. They help in any way.
My overall experience on the MacArthur Drive campus at CLTCC has been average at best. It is a bland school with more technical issues than I can count.
I ENJOYED THE SMALL HOMETOWN FEEL OF THIS SCHOOL. I RECENTLY GRADUATED WITH MY PN CERTIFICATION. THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE ABOUT THIS SCHOOL IS STUDENT SERVICES. THEY ARE CONTINUALLY CHANGING THINGS AT THE LAST MINUTE.
Not that expensive . Able to stay at home and go to school saves money. The staff are friendly and are willing to help the students.
I have only completed one semester of criminal justice classes for an associate degree in this subject, but not only were the classes very educational, I made the Dean's List! The instructors were easy to understand and class discussions were very thorough. I highly recommend to anyone earning a technical degree. I chose online classes, and my assignments were easy to locate, instructor were always on time and quickly responded, and grades were posted in a timely manner. The campus has two computer labs and access to them was available to students freely and someone helpful was readily available in case they were needed.
I am looking forward to becoming a Patient Care Technician on my road to becoming an LPN/RN. I love the people, campus (which is moving to a new facility 2018-2019), and the atmosphere.
They are super friendly and helpful. The staff there really want to see you placed and long to see you succeed in life. I needed this motivation when I applied. I’m 42 trying to begin a nursing career. They were so encouraging. Thank you!
It is close to home. Gives me a chance to adjust myself to college life before transferring to another campus at a 4-year college. Inexpensive. Great classes and teachers. A feeling of family.
the have nice facility and nice people that can really help me especially if I need help on my classes that you can understand. Furthermore, the also have nice students that are kind and friendly.
I used to struggle with accounting here. I got my own tutor, and passed it with am A, now I am in my second accounting. I attempted the class 6 times before I passed it. My teacher is very helpful and supportive. It is also a very good environment.
Central Louisiana Technical Community College is a great school to continue your education. They give you the opportunity to get a degree in the field that best suits your busy life.
A good school for people who do not feel a four year university is for them or if they need something more local to kick off their career at first! Competitive nursing programs, with high passing rates!
Start Your Review of Central Louisiana Technical Community College - Alexandria
My experience at the school has been amazing. The professors are nice and the classes are the perfect size.
The online course at my school are great. Although I really love being in front of my professors because I believe face to face is best, the online class was not what I expect. Everyone was still able to help and communicate with each other.
The quality of post-grad services at my school is the best. They prepare for the future and helps you get a job.