Central Georgia Technical College Reviews

I recently moved to the Warner Robins area and was welcomed into the school with open arms. Coming from the military I felt a strong Veterans Acceptance at the school. The teachers are amazing and will work with you beyond whats expected. I highly recommend this school.
Being at central Georgia Technical College has completely changed my life. I am now majoring in something that I absolutely love. The teachers are great, the security it always on portal. The campus is always being upgraded in some way. Making sure that the campus is safe and nothing will harm the students.
Central Georgia Technical College is less compact compact than other big shot colleges, which is something I prefer. The attendees and the teachers are friendly and courteous whenever you need something, the buildings are overall nicely maintained and everything is convenient to get to.There are of course bad things about colleges no matter how you think of it, but the way CGTC operates, you don't really notice "the bad" because you realize that it's just something to remember and you learn to live with it just like everything else in life. I'd recommend this college to anyone that wants a school thats reliable and yet comfy to be in.
Start Your Review of Central Georgia Technical College
Love the College!! It has excellent resources. The professors are amazing and understandable. It's very affordable and there are many student activites to particapte in. The science dept. is to die for and the labs are very easy to do.
Central Georgia Technical College provided a very good college experience for me. I was always able to register for the classes I wanted. The classes were very informative and provided enrichment. I learned a lot from my instructors.
Central Georgia Technical College is not so bad when you're online. There are some professors who are not as helpful as they say they are but the subjects they present are quite interesting to learn!
This school is very nice! I study online but the campus isn't far and I like to go there to the computer lab when I need to catch up. I love the flexibility they offer with online classes.
I enjoyed the atmosphere at CGTC. The professors are extremely helpful and want tot see you thrive in the class.
I like that cgtc offer varies of programs . The teachers are GREAT ! Overall the college is chilled . A change I wish to see is getting more events at our school
I love Central Georgia Tech they have me get started in my career field. I am currently working at a daycare center and they have help me choose the right classes to help me move forward in keeping my job. They also offered other course they will help boosting your career level and pay at your or any other job.
I am thankful for he admission office that's where it all began. Those are some awesome staff that has a lot of time and patience. I am looking forward to continue my adventures with the school. So if you need something that's local and have a great staff then Central Tech is the place to be.
I have attended Central Georgia Technical College since the summer of 2016. I have enjoyed going to this school. The classes are challenging and the teachers are knowledgeable. I would change the number of students that they are able to accept into the RN and LPN programs. There are a lot of people that would make great nurses. They are just postponed from going due to class space.
I absolutely love Central Georgia Technical College here in Warner Robins, Georgia. Wonderful teachers amazing cafeteria. Amazing gym! And I love that they have more than one campus in Georgia! Much better than any 4 yr college. They have FREE tutoring in the college and ONLINE! There is always someone to help you in need. they even have a daycare center! They are willing to work with you on your journey to your career.
The people at cgtc are some of the nicest and helpful people I've ever meet. It's a great college to start at if you don't really know what to do they'll help you finger things out and they do on site study programs as well there is always help for those who need it.
The school is great to start off at if you do not want to go to a really big college. The school itself is very much accredited and credits will transfer anywhere.
This two-year technical college is great for students new to college that need that strong support group. Almost all professors offer their help through office hours and in-class time; there's also tutoring completely free through the Academic Success Center.
This college is very supportive of their students and they really take an interest in us. The professors and advisors work with us so that we can take our lives to the next level and be successful. The atmosphere at CGTC is vey friendly and everyone is open and helpful, and this really makes students feel comfortable. The professors also challenge us a lot academically and push students to their full potential.
they are good in helping students and everyone is nice. Everything different from what I have been expected.
Start Your Review of Central Georgia Technical College
Central Georgia Technical College is an excellent place to further your education and gain hands on experience while you learn. The staff is always friendly, professional and helpful, in most cases, they end up going above and beyond to help you succeed.
I am a returning student at Central Georgia Technical College and highly recommend this institution to anyone looking to advance themselves.
In closing, the only downside and a service I hope they incorporate is campus living, and better over all student life.
Do not go to this school.!!! If you are a Move On When Ready Student, this place is not for you. The teachers do not care. The advisor is only interested in the free money that they get to enroll you in this horrible place. Please choose somewhere else. This play is awful!!.
Do not believe the good and excellent ratings you see. Central Georgia Technical College is horrible. The teachers are only interested in their paycheck. The tutoring service is a joke. Please do not take a computer class or any class here. They have new teachers that do not have a clue on what they are teaching. If you do not already know about computer then do not come here to learn. Please parents, if you are thinking of sending your child to this school for the Move on When Ready Program. Please don't. They are only interested in the government money. You and your child will be miserable. This school is not safe. It is "ghetto". Just come to campus in the day and walk around. You will understand what I am saying. If I could give this school a zero star I would. This school is a waste of time. It should close.