- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB-
For nearly 170 years, CCSU has been a leader in public higher education, driven by the strength of our connections.
We strive to be connected to our past, to our community, and to each other in our effort to be of better service to our communities and the state of Connecticut. By teaching and embracing the value of connection, we cultivate a welcoming, inclusive, and respectful academic environment.
Central Connecticut State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.81 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.93 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.92 responses
Biology: Human Biology, B.S.
In addition to providing a basic understanding of biological concepts, the Human Biology specialization also allows students to focus their studies on the human body. This includes human anatomy and physiology, human reproduction and development, human nutrition and metabolism, human disease, and various areas of human systems biology such as neurology and endocrinology.
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.110 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.128 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.63 responses