Central Connecticut State University is ...
NCAA Division I-FCS
Central Connecticut State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.81 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.87 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.86 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.104 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.122 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.63 responses
Colleges like Central Connecticut State University
- C+Western Connecticut State University
- 4 Year
- Danbury, CT
- 686 reviews
- BEastern Connecticut State University
- 4 Year
- Willimantic, CT
- 946 reviews
- B-Southern Connecticut State University
- 4 Year
- New Haven, CT
- 1,175 reviews
- BUniversity of Hartford
- 4 Year
- West Hartford, CT
- 1,462 reviews
Central Connecticut State University Reviews
Review Central Connecticut State University
I have had a great experience at Central so far. My advisor has been extremely helpful for the past couple of years, and I've had some great professors who were able to gauge my interest in classes I wouldn't normally enjoy, and they really care about their students. The campus is also beautiful!
CCSU is a great school to attend because it is a community of amazing people, professors, and administrators that want to see you succeed. It's an overall positive and warming environment! CCSU is a family.
I never attended CCSU but my cousin did and I loved it. The dorm was alittle tight but that's how all traditionals are. I met so many friendly people upperclassmen included. The first couple of days I kept forgetting where my cousin dorm room was, there was always someone to help me. I really enjoyed the food. There was always something going such as extracurricular activities or events and parties. If I wanted to live in Connecticut I would've definitely attended Central. My cousin also said this school was great educationally wise. I do recommend this school. I just don't really care for the area the school is in.