Central Community College Reviews

In the past few weeks, I have had a great experience in Central Community College. The advisers and staff are especially helpful. I had to change my whole schedule around to fit my major, but they were still willing to help me find the classes I needed. Because of the major change in my schedule, I was a week behind in my classes. All the professors were patient with me and frequently asked me if I needed help with anything. The only thing I would change about this college would be more student activities on different days, to make sure everyone is included.
I like how the class sizes are small. Even in the gen ed classes. I am in my second semester here and my largest class size has been 25 students.
I don't like that when there is an event they don't advertise it everywhere they just advertise it in a few of the buildings and if you don't go in them you miss out on the event
It's confusing at times to understand what the teacher wants. The teacher's also don't grade the assignments in a timely manner.
Review Central Community College
It's hard to get into other school in different states.
Some professors apply day to day situations to learning.
Some professors forget about real life situations.
My teacher is great and applies daily situations.
It's great to be able to work and be in school at the same time. They are all very understanding.
Instructors readily assist students with questions and concerns. A wide variety of courses are offered on several dates and times. Small class sizes allow personalized attention from instructors.
Job postings are posted for all to see in the commons area preceding the cafeteria. I am unaware of a career center within the college.
Overall course dates and times are flexible. There are opportunities to take courses on different days at different times.
Self-paced online courses differ from traditional classroom experiences because you are responsible completing assignments at your own pace. It requires a bit more self-discipline and motivation.
Job posting are posted on a board for all to see in the commons area preceding the cafeteria. I am unsure if CCC offers a career center to students.
Central Community College degrees are more valuable in Nebraska than other states.
Instructors and faculty genuinely want you to succeed. Small student-to-instructor ratio allows more personal attention from instructors. Distance learning courses are available which allows students an opportunity to partake in classes taught off campus.
I would recommend completing general requirements for the Nursing program prior to completing core nursing courses. It could become very intense attempting to complete 17 credits a semester. Upon completion of the Associates Degree in Nursing program, several job opportunities await in my community.
Instructors and faculty alike try their best to help you every step of the way! They truly want you to succeed. Instructors schedule time for students to ask questions and the academic success center is a valuable resource for student success. I am highly satisfied with my experience!
Review Central Community College
Good school just need help with monthly living
A very engaging and caring school
Financial aid is willing to help with all my questions