Central College Reviews

I love being a student at Central! All my professors are amazing, the dorm I live in is great, and the campus is beautiful.
Everyone is so nice and very accommodating. It's a beautiful campus and a great city! I love that the professors take time to answer questions and their doors are always open. The city is very cute and everyone is very friendly, there bakeries and shops that can keep you entertained.
Central is located in an amazing town! Pella is a cute little Dutch town with an exciting festival every May. Pella is completely safe and everyone is very nice. All of the professors love meeting with students individually and are interested in your personal growth. The only downside is Pella is a small town, so there isn't always a lot to do, but with Des Moines close by something fun is just a short drive away.
Review Central College
I have loved every experience that I have encountered thus far in my career at Central College. Everywhere you go, you are welcomed in as a family member. You are included in every opportunity available. I have planned some scholarship and service learning opportunities in the next couple years and I can not wait until I get to take part in them.
Central College is a small school in Pella. The atmosphere of the campus is defiantly that of a small town. When walking around campus you will see people you know and even those who you do not know are friendly and will likely pass along a greeting. Academically after the initial required courses have been met the classes ramp up significantly. Pella is small and does not have a lot of entertainment within the town. Central makes up for that by having something somewhere on campus every weekend. Pella is also about 45 min from Des Moines which makes a trip there and back in a day or night quite manageable.
Central has been great in all aspects. From professors that truly care about you to wonderful dining services, I have had a great experience at Central College.
Central College provides a great liberal arts experience. It's big enough that you don't know everyone, but you still recognize a few friendly faces on your walk to class. The professors are great and take the time to get to know each of the students in their class. This makes it much easier to ask questions and get help outside of class. There is also a great tutoring and writing center available for additional help. Central provides a variety of activities and groups for students to get involved in. Being in the middle of Iowa, this school is lacking a bit in diversity but is very intentional with it's programming to raise awareness about different issues. Central College could benefit from more student involvement in planned programming. There are many great events planned, but the student turnout is often low.
The students are wonderful and the professors are incredibly helpful. There are a lot of opportunities to get involved, seeing as it is a purely undergraduate school.
I'm a senior at Central and I love the school. Campus is beautiful and small enough to walk anywhere I need to go. The professors genuinely care about and take time to get to know their students in order to help them excel.
I am a transfer student and unfortunately they do not prioritize transfers like I would prefer to see. However overall I have enjoyed this school.
I have not looked at internships
The class sizes are good.
Signing up for housing is a nightmare.
Students don't go to many games.
It is a good small school. The professors and faculty are very caring and concerned about students.
don't have Greek life wish we did
I haven't seen much sport activity
Review Central College
It is the best because the professors take there time to make sure that there students understand what's going on , I have been out of school for a while and starting back has been a little difficult but my professors showed me were I can get tutoring and help .
Professors challenge your thinking and want the best results for you from the class. They are more about you having a knowledge base than getting good grades because if you have the knowledge the grades come right along with that.
For a Music Education degree, any schools that have a knowledge of Central will know how great our teacher education program is and our music program is also great. It is not as well known as the education program but ranks just as high in my opinion.