- 4 Year
- PELLA, IA
Central College Campus Life
Based on housing cost, capacity, student reviews and additional factors.
On-Campus Housing Available
Freshmen Required to Live on Campus
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Undergrads in College Housing
Average Housing Cost
$4,892 / year
82%of students say overall dorm quality is great. 22 responses
88%of students say the dorms' social atmosphere is great. 40 responses
Based on meal plan cost and student reviews on the food.
Meal Plan Available
Average Meal Plan Cost
$5,388 / year
What are the best food options on campus?
Based on 33 responses
- The Cafe39%
68%of students highly rate the dining facilities. 25 responses
Map is loading
Based on quality of housing, food services, student reviews, and additional factors.
Based on campus diversity, social scene, student reviews, and additional factors.
What is your overall opinion of your school and the campus community?
Based on 23 responses
- I love everything about my school and have a lot of campus pride.22%
- I like mostly everything about my school, but there are some things I wish were different.65%
- The school community is okay-we're all just here for an education, nothing more.9%
- I hate my school and have no school spirit.4%
Based on crimes on campus, local area crime rates, and student reviews.
84%of students say they feel extremely safe and secure on campus. 25 responses
How does peer pressure affect students' use of drugs and alcohol?
Based on 18 responses
- You can have a great social life without drugs or alcohol.61%
- Most people partake in some form, but no one treats you differently if you don't.33%
- You'll definitely feel a little awkward if you don't drink.6%
How visible are the campus police on campus?
Based on 19 responses
- Extremely present and willing to assist students.5%
- There if you need them but not overbearing.79%
- Just there to bust up parties or give out parking tickets.11%
- Not very visible.5%
How popular are varsity sports on campus?
Based on 35 responses
- Almost everything on campus revolves around them.9%
- Varsity sports are a big part of campus life.63%
- Varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.29%
Men's Varsity Sports
Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field: Indoor, Track and Field: Outdoor, Track and Field: X-Country, Wrestling
Women's Varsity Sports
Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field: Indoor, Track and Field: Outdoor, Track and Field: X-Country, Volleyball
Clubs & Activities
Campus Ministries, Dance, Drama/Theater, Literary Magazine, Student Government
Choral Groups, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Music Ensembles, Pep Band, Symphony Orchestra
What are your favorite campus events or traditions?
Based on 17 responses
- Homecoming Week is always lots of fun!41%
- The Lemming Race is a blast!41%
- Campus wide dances12%
- Christmas Candlelight Concerts6%
Based on access to bars and student reviews on the party scene.
What is the party scene like on campus?
Based on 20 responses
- Lots of options Wednesday-Saturday.30%
- Some decent frat/house parties, weekends only.25%
- Good parties are few and far between.25%
- Parties? What parties?20%
What is the biggest party event of the year?
Based on 7 responses
- Charity Ball43%
Men in Fraternities
Women in Sororities
61%of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene. 31 responses