- 4 Year
- PELLA, IA
Central College Campus Life
Based on housing cost, capacity, student reviews and additional factors.
On-Campus Housing Available
Freshmen Required to Live on Campus
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Undergrads in College Housing
Average Housing Cost
$4,892 / year
82%of students say overall dorm quality is great. 22 responses
88%of students say the dorms' social atmosphere is great. 40 responses
grade B minus
Based on meal plan cost and student reviews on the food.
Meal Plan Available
Average Meal Plan Cost
$5,388 / year
What are the best food options on campus?
Based on 33 responses
- The Cafe39%
69%of students highly rate the dining facilities. 26 responses
Map is loading
Based on quality of housing, food services, student reviews, and additional factors.
grade B minus
Based on campus diversity, social scene, student reviews, and additional factors.
What is your overall opinion of your school and the campus community?
Based on 23 responses
- I love everything about my school and have a lot of campus pride.22%
- I like mostly everything about my school, but there are some things I wish were different.65%
- The school community is okay-we're all just here for an education, nothing more.9%
- I hate my school and have no school spirit.4%
Based on crimes on campus, local area crime rates, and student reviews.
84%of students say they feel extremely safe and secure on campus. 25 responses
How does peer pressure affect students' use of drugs and alcohol?
Based on 18 responses
- You can have a great social life without drugs or alcohol.61%
- Most people partake in some form, but no one treats you differently if you don't.33%
- You'll definitely feel a little awkward if you don't drink.6%
How visible are the campus police on campus?
Based on 19 responses
- Extremely present and willing to assist students.5%
- There if you need them but not overbearing.79%
- Just there to bust up parties or give out parking tickets.11%
- Not very visible.5%
How popular are varsity sports on campus?
Based on 36 responses
- Almost everything on campus revolves around them.8%
- Varsity sports are a big part of campus life.64%
- Varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.28%
Men's Varsity Sports
All Track Combined, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field: X-Country, Wrestling
Women's Varsity Sports
All Track Combined, Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field: X-Country, Volleyball, Wrestling
Clubs & Activities
Campus Ministries, Dance, Drama/Theater, Literary Magazine, Student Government
Choral Groups, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Musical Theater, Music Ensembles, Symphony Orchestra
What are your favorite campus events or traditions?
Based on 17 responses
- Homecoming Week is always lots of fun!41%
- The Lemming Race is a blast!41%
- Campus wide dances12%
- Christmas Candlelight Concerts6%
Based on access to bars and student reviews on the party scene.
What is the party scene like on campus?
Based on 21 responses
- Lots of options Wednesday-Saturday.29%
- Some decent frat/house parties, weekends only.24%
- Good parties are few and far between.29%
- Parties? What parties?19%
What is the biggest party event of the year?
Based on 8 responses
- Charity Ball38%
Men in Fraternities
Women in Sororities
63%of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene. 32 responses