Central College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Calvinist/Reformed
NCAA Division III (with football)
Iowa Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
Central College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.30 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.34 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Central College Reviews
Central is located in an amazing town! Pella is a cute little Dutch town with an exciting festival every May. Pella is completely safe and everyone is very nice. All of the professors love meeting with students individually and are interested in your personal growth. The only downside is Pella is a small town, so there isn't always a lot to do, but with Des Moines close by something fun is just a short drive away.
I love the school! Very pretty campus, and most staff are helpful and nice. Central does have some strict rules with housing and meal plans and drinking. Also, the town is strict. They are closing the only fun bar in town.
Everyone is so nice and very accommodating. It's a beautiful campus and a great city! I love that the professors take time to answer questions and their doors are always open. The city is very cute and everyone is very friendly, there bakeries and shops that can keep you entertained.