Central Carolina Technical College Reviews

I liked the help and experience and chance they gave me.it was awesome taking criminal justice classes there as well as starting paralegal classes towards my bachelor's degree. The experience was life-changing it made me more academically ready and organized. I truly enjoyed taking my classes there. It made it a great difference in my life for the better.
Well, this semester was not flexible with my work schedule. So I had to quit my job to attend this semester.
My Computer instructor was great she took time with her students going above and beyond. Making sure we learn the course.
Review Your College
I currently work in the medical field, and this college is helping to easily transition to nursing.
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
I'm not sure, I'm not there yet.
My experience at school so far, classes are small and fits with my work schedule.
I am currently enrolling in the summer session at Central Carolina. I am a new student and the staff has been really helpful in assisting me with the enrollment process. They are very friendly and are concerned about the students. I am really excited about starting as it has been eight years since I attended college.
The flexibility of the classes have worked out very well for me, dealing with a full-time job, and a one year old child.
The workload is different for each and every class, but is overall bearable.
The career counselors are very helpful, and will definitely lead you in the right way.
  • 11 months ago
  • Value
The quality of professors seem to be very well. They are open to help you in any way possible.
The college has a great career services center, you learn a lot from them.
  • 11 months ago
  • Value
The teachers at CCTC are very knowledgeable, and most times willing to help you understand completely.
A good school for the local towns, fairly easy to get an Associates Degree here. Avoid some of the math teachers, because they are extremely unfair and give excessive amounts of homework that you do not get help on.
There was a lot of confusion about my classes and what to do. No one would return your call.
I've had a good experience with Central Carolina Technical College. I have switched my major to finally finding what I want to do with my life and my program is amazing. I feel that the instructors are some of the best around and they are really involved with our interests and what we want to accomplish with our lives. The school's library I believe is also great and I've also been involved with lecture classes and online classes, both of which have worked with my schedule.
I wish more courses were offered at the satellite campuses so I wouldn't have to drive so far. The teachers have overall been helpful and seem to care about what they are teaching and helping students learn.
Review Your College
It's okay. They have job offers here and there. The professors would tell us about it. If we're interested we can always talk to them after class about more of what the job offer is.
  • Apr 10 2015
  • Value
I really have nothing to do after class except to go home.
It's not the best, not the worst. Most of the students here want to leave after the two years are over from the town that we live in any ways. I know I certainly do and will. But, this school isn't in a place where you have to make the most of it.

Most of the time students just go home and go to class. I'm one of them. I don't have a car. But if I did, I would drive to the nearest town which is Columbia, SC. But, that can be an hour drive because of traffic.

They try to have activities but it's just not working out.