Central Carolina Technical College Reviews

I really enjoy going to CCTC as a student. The advisors are very helpful and are quick to respond to any and all of your needs. Professors are the same way and they might even be your advisor as well.
I really enjoy the online learning experience that I have with CCTC. The classes are laid out perfectly online and if you need help you can contact your professor and meet up with her/him via the web if necessary.
I have taken several courses online through the D2L service. It is really easy to navigate and the professors put everything there for you such as resources, videos, and other information to help you with your courses and learning.
Start Your Review of Central Carolina Technical College
I enjoy going to CCTC. It’s affordable and all the professors I have had were fantastic! They really care about their students.
I do enjoy a majority of the classes and teachers. The only problem that I have is with one teacher who continues to act in a passive aggressive and unprofessional way.
I went to Central when I got out of high school and all the teachers were very informative and great. I learned a lot and I’m grateful for my experience there!
First off, the school is really clean interior and exterior! The instructors are always wanting you to succeed and they will help you out as much as they can. Also the school is very good with financial aid and any other class problems you might have. The school also has a testing center where you can take tests you missed in a quiet room to help you focus. All of the administrators are very nice and will help you in any way they can. This school is truly amazing. One last thing, the jobs you can get after you graduate are great, there are always people looking at the school trying to find good, hard workers.
Central Carolina Technical College has been really good. Although being a small two year public technical college and campus in a small town, Central Carolina Tech is known for having excellent teachers who are willing to give the students a great learning education and experience to help prepare them for the work force for the major that they are in. Whichever major the students choose to pursue a career in, they’re academic advisors will even set up job interviews and internships for them so that they will already be set to have a full time paying job by the time that they graduate with their associate’s degree, or certification is one thing that i as a student like about this school. One thing that I would like to see a change within the school are more program choices and options for students as Central Carolina Tech only has business, nursing, computer, and engineering majors and would like for the college to expand and add on other major programs of study.
I love that Central Carolina Technical College classes are really hands on. The course work is not a lot and I find it very easy to retain.I wish there were more scholarships offered.
I had a really pleasant experience at Central. I did dual enrollment as a junior in high school, and I was happy to have the opportunity to do so. It was informative and beneficial to me because I had somewhat of a college experience whilst still in high school
CCTC is one of the biggest wastes of time I've ever elected myself for. Do yourself a favor by spending a little more to attend a decent college. What you save in tuition will cost you in sanity.
Central Carolina is the best college I been in so far. They help you with your work, let you choose how many classes you taking. The experience for me has just been amazing.
I was told coming to central would save you money before transferring to a 4 year school. I don't feel I have saved much money and also they do not offer any classes at the Camden campuses near my house, so I have to drive 45-55 minutes away to Sumter just to finish my degree. A lot of the classes are offered at times that don't correlate as well. I have classes at 1 and 5:30. Not ideal as we thought it would be.
They give us 2 years free. My sister goes there and she enjoys it and its great that its so close. Everyone is very nice and its a small school.
I like the small classroom setting that the college provides because I am able to receive a lot of one on one conferences with my teachers.
I have been attending for about three years now as a dual enrollment student. I have dabbled in several degree programs and I can pretty safely say there is only one degree program in the entire school that is worth doing. If you want to go here and learn something, do the engineering design degree. That is the only degree worth pursuing; all others have instructors that are largely incompetent.
I like that CCTC is a small college. I feel like CCTC needs more degree programs, they need to have better communication between departments, they need to disburse financial aid ( refunds, loans, etc.) in a faster more timely manner and be more helpful to students. They also need an on campus restaurant or somewhere students can get food/drinks/coffee because there isn't anywhere.
Start Your Review of Central Carolina Technical College
This is my second college and I love it. The teachers actually teach and help you to pass the test and you actually learn. Teachers at my first college basically let us teach ourselves. This school has a high pass rate for the nclex if you are interested in the nursing program at a technical school in South Carolina.
Central Carolina has put a spot light on me. I am apart of an honors society and I never was in high school. I have really excelled while attending this college and its not just because of my hard work. The teachers and advisors have really been some of the biggest influencers on me. I can tell that my professors really believe in me and want to see me succeed and further my education even after Central Carolina. I feel that I am pushed to my very limit in a positive way. I have reached new goals and success that I thought would be impossible. There are endless possibilities when it comes to getting an education with Central Carolina and I am proud to be a student here and I will represent this school with honor for the rest of my life.
I've only been with this college for one semester but everyone is very helpful. Any questions I have are answered very quickly. I rate this a 4 as when I started I was not told that the program I was enlisted did not have all classes at Kershaw Campus and some classes I am still unsure how I will attend. Overall good school and great instructors.