Central Carolina Technical College Reviews

They give us 2 years free. My sister goes there and she enjoys it and its great that its so close. Everyone is very nice and its a small school.
I like the small classroom setting that the college provides because I am able to receive a lot of one on one conferences with my teachers.
I have been attending for about three years now as a dual enrollment student. I have dabbled in several degree programs and I can pretty safely say there is only one degree program in the entire school that is worth doing. If you want to go here and learn something, do the engineering design degree. That is the only degree worth pursuing; all others have instructors that are largely incompetent.
Start Your Review of Central Carolina Technical College
I like that CCTC is a small college. I feel like CCTC needs more degree programs, they need to have better communication between departments, they need to disburse financial aid ( refunds, loans, etc.) in a faster more timely manner and be more helpful to students. They also need an on campus restaurant or somewhere students can get food/drinks/coffee because there isn't anywhere.
This is my second college and I love it. The teachers actually teach and help you to pass the test and you actually learn. Teachers at my first college basically let us teach ourselves. This school has a high pass rate for the nclex if you are interested in the nursing program at a technical school in South Carolina.
Central Carolina has put a spot light on me. I am apart of an honors society and I never was in high school. I have really excelled while attending this college and its not just because of my hard work. The teachers and advisors have really been some of the biggest influencers on me. I can tell that my professors really believe in me and want to see me succeed and further my education even after Central Carolina. I feel that I am pushed to my very limit in a positive way. I have reached new goals and success that I thought would be impossible. There are endless possibilities when it comes to getting an education with Central Carolina and I am proud to be a student here and I will represent this school with honor for the rest of my life.
I've only been with this college for one semester but everyone is very helpful. Any questions I have are answered very quickly. I rate this a 4 as when I started I was not told that the program I was enlisted did not have all classes at Kershaw Campus and some classes I am still unsure how I will attend. Overall good school and great instructors.
I attended Central Carolina Technical College while earning my Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education. I loved the school and environment. My program and teachers were wonderful. Everyone at the school were eager to help if a problem ever came up. I graduated in 2016 with my degree and am thankful I chose this program.
I liked the teachers at Central because they are flexible and work around your schedule. The office at Central is well put together and whenever I had questions about financial aid, registration or even about my classes they answered it for me.
I'm in the Engineering Design program, which is a fancy way of saying learning CAD programs, and it's great I absolutely love everything about it (well, maybe not the gen-eds) and professors are great!
I go to an outreach campus, and my experience has been great. Amazing teachers, mostly great classmates, and helpful staff. Unfortunately, there are a couple of bad staff, but the ability to switch to an alternate teacher alleviates this issue. I've learned a lot about a variety of subjects here. The college has great student life programs from clubs to aid for those who struggle to make ends meet. You can even get a discount at a local daycare if you're a student here.
I love central Carolina technical college! I have had some amazing professors, and their campuses are nice and clean!
I like the school however I think the work can be better demonstrated and explained. I must say there are some good instructors, while there is some that don’t seem like they are doing enough to help you accomplish your goal.
The college itself is a good start for people who haven't yet decided on what their major will be or what college they will be going to. Most of the teachers are laid back. However, some of them aren't exactly the best at teaching.
I will start at CCTC in the fall. So far the administrators and admissions counselors have been extremely helpful in preparing me and helping me get enrolled!
Central Carolina is a very good school, from my experience about 97% of the teachers care an have an amazing sense of humor. The content learned is job worthy, and I appreciate the professors and what they have taught me.
I'd like to see more professors care about teaching, and a higher graduation rate. I like the school as a whole, and they offered free 2 years to students who met certain criteria, so my tuition was free even before financial aid. It's small, but overall a decent college.
Start Your Review of Central Carolina Technical College
Central Carolina Technical College is a nice place for someone who is looking for a cheaper way to go back to school. The tuition is not high and there are many programs designed to help one succeed. I enjoyed my Freshman Seminar class and am happy there is a Freshman Focus center as well as a Student Learning Center to help you if you are struggling.
I would like to see a change in activities offered at the institute. Activities that appeal to the mass majority of the school and that can even boost moral of the community. Something that can become a tradition that the entire school/city looks forward to. Another change I’d like to see would be a sports team; nothing big or anything just something that’s students can participate in for charity or just because.
I love the environment of the campus and all the teachers one thing I would love to change is some of the faculty in the school.