Central Carolina Community College Reviews

It was okay. There was a few good professors but that's about it. The classes were extremely easy and I didn't really learn much. I applied myself as a high schooler and attended CCCC at the same time at LEC. All the LEC kids hang out at the student center, so no college kids can really hang out there. But I took 4/5 classes each semester since my sophmore year and was taking classes beginning my freshman year with precalc. It was no challenge and the classes were boring.
Has parking lot with a lot of spaces for students. ,TRIO program helps students a lot about academic plan, wriiand reading center staffs available most the time, librarian available online and can help student to find resources
I am a distance education student, and the college is very accommodating. The teachers and staff were always helpful, going above and beyond whenever I had a question or problem. I like that they use Cengage for their computer related courses, as it saves money when completing an associate degree.
Start Your Review of Central Carolina Community College
My school is no Harvard or Ivy league school, its not some high end fancy private school, but I get a quality, personal education, at a great price and my school even has payment plan option. overall I'm not too unhappy.
I work in a specialized office and often hear how other divisions interact with students. They really go out of their way to help. I spend a lot of time on other campuses and this one feels the most welcoming that I've been too.
I have taken courses online and even a couple Criminology courses with a teacher from this institution and I have been pleased with the outcome. The best experience was the criminology and if I could go back to high school when I took them I would take all of the courses the professor taught.
My experience with Central Carolina Community College has been fantastic. The advisors are caring and helpful. They actually care about their students and providing the correct information to help them succeed. The school has 2 year degrees that a lot of schools don't like the Diagnostic Sonography Program. The instructors are quick to respond and are very helpful.
I love the availability of tutoring and help offered by the school. The classes are smaller than at a University which makes them more comfortable and prepares someone to transfer. The size of the campus helps to get used to the walking and being able to find the buildings your classes are in. There are no dorms or housing but there are apartments near by which are in the same price range. However, my first year I was signed up for the wrong degree, which I did not find out until after the end of the year. I was told there was nothing they could do about it and I had no financial aid so the $2,000+ spent on tuition and fees was down the drain. I would make it so that everyone is 100% certain they are in the correct degree so their time or money is not wasted.
I wish the Dental Hygiene was not hard to get into. Anybody who wants to do a certain major should not have to be competitive to be admitted. Overall, the school is nice.
I have been attending cccc for a little under a year and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. They have amazing teachers, who are always willing to help you if you ask. Not to mention they have an excellent Academic Support Center. Due to the fact that it is a community college there is no part scene, dorms, or campus food. Over all I would recommend this college to others.
The ease of application and Website is very user friendly. Friendly Staff and very diverse programs.
Excellent campus with many options for career paths. I am a dual enrolled high school student and will graduate high school with 29 credit hours, 18 of which will transfer to my degree in nursing. The professors and facilities are stellar. Success is important to everyone at CCCC.
Central Carolina Community College is very okay. There isn't much of a sports scene and the surrounding town is very small and there is not much to do. The campus is very well kept by the kind and helpful staff and while it is no masterpiece of architecture it is not ugly or dirty. There are many classes offered here that are very much applicable to 4-Year schools and the class sizes are very reasonable, rarely exceeding 30 people. The teachers are kind and very helpful in all of the classes that I have so far taken and I would say it is a good starting place for college. There are also many certification style degrees in fields like nursing, veterinary care, and welding. Overall the school is okay for anyone who wants to go to a 4-year school for transfer or get a degree that can be used for work immediately.
I love the instructors, they have a passion for education. I love the other students. I am impressed with the whole of my college.
The instructors are very helpful in every way possible. I have gained meaningful friendships with most of my instructors.
Central Carolina Community College has a limited amount of majors, however, the classes are small which leaves space for teacher to student interaction, the teachers are great!
Central Carolina Community College is a great school to help you financially before you enter a four-year college/university. Student life is great. You have many services that help students with their assignments. Tutors are provided free and you can even sign up to be a paid tutor. CCCC is not as big as other community colleges but I still believe it to be a good college. In the four years I've spent there I have always felt safe. There are security guards who are always on patrol to make sure everything is fine. CCCC also provides many clubs and activities after school. If anybody wants a small community college with a lot of student services and opportunities, then I would recommend this school.
Start Your Review of Central Carolina Community College
I had an okay experience at this school. I like that this school is convenient and affordable. I enjoy seeing people of all ages and races attend this school. The campus size isn't too big or too small. The food that is cooked by the culinary staff and students is worth the money. Some changes that can be made are making the parking lots bigger, adding more appealing programs and majors, having more student clubs and sports that interest people, and having more school events to bring all the students together to meet new people.
My experience with CCCC, as a high school student, has made me feel more prepared for college. I am even considering continuing my education there after I graduate!
I love Central Carolina Community College since it is very one-on-one when compared to many of my other options. What I would want to see changed about the college is more classes designed to help before transferring to 4-year colleges other than basic Associates of Science, Associates of Arts, and few others.