Central Carolina Community College Reviews

Central Carolina Community College is a great school to help you financially before you enter a four-year college/university. Student life is great. You have many services that help students with their assignments. Tutors are provided free and you can even sign up to be a paid tutor. CCCC is not as big as other community colleges but I still believe it to be a good college. In the four years I've spent there I have always felt safe. There are security guards who are always on patrol to make sure everything is fine. CCCC also provides many clubs and activities after school. If anybody wants a small community college with a lot of student services and opportunities, then I would recommend this school.
I had an okay experience at this school. I like that this school is convenient and affordable. I enjoy seeing people of all ages and races attend this school. The campus size isn't too big or too small. The food that is cooked by the culinary staff and students is worth the money. Some changes that can be made are making the parking lots bigger, adding more appealing programs and majors, having more student clubs and sports that interest people, and having more school events to bring all the students together to meet new people.
My experience with CCCC, as a high school student, has made me feel more prepared for college. I am even considering continuing my education there after I graduate!
Start Your Review of Central Carolina Community College
I love Central Carolina Community College since it is very one-on-one when compared to many of my other options. What I would want to see changed about the college is more classes designed to help before transferring to 4-year colleges other than basic Associates of Science, Associates of Arts, and few others.
CCCC stands out as a college; however, it is all about finding the right teachers to help you not only succeed, but become a better professional.
The teachers really care about your education at this community college. The best degree programs are the associates in applied sciences.
I am in the dental program at CCCC and love it. The professors and staff are very personable and actually care about your academic future. The campus is very well organized, a medium sized student body, a nice bookstore and a cafe area. I have never waited more then 10 minutes to see my advisor or found it hard to make an appointment to meet with my teacher. The teachers are amazing and want to help you succeed. Hands down best community college in North Carolina! They are currently in the process of building a new health sciences building with state of the art technology. They have a nursing program, dental hygiene and assisting, welding, veterinarian technicians, culinary school and cosmetology! If you don’t come be a Cougar you are definitely missing out.
I've been a student at Central Carolina Community College for three years. I started as a student in the Dental Assisting program, and I am now in the Dental Hygiene Program. Every teacher that I've had at CCCC has helped me learn so much and has helped me reach my goal in getting into my dream program.
I enjoyed the classes however I did have some issues with the advisement towards the end. I however linked with a great Advisor who helped me get things straightened out.
It is a great college so far. The instructors are very good mentors. The school should expand their parking lot, it gets very crowded. The school environment is very calm and peaceful which is good. They have good councilors and overall academic help to students. My grades went up after getting help in the academic center.
This is can great small college. We run off solar power. We have a water reclaim pond. We have a sustainable garden and pizza oven.
Central Carolina was a great 2 year college. Almost all of my professors were great. My advisor was always so helpful. They have a great staff ready to help you advance your career. They made the transition from mom-life to college life smooth and easy.
I have had a blast going to this college. They are very supportive if you have a problem and do everything they can to make sure you are successful.
Excellent School and Excellent People. Highly Recommended! They have very progressive programs for metalwork and tool and die. They also have an accelerated program for AS and AA program which is one of the few in the area.
I loved Central! It is extremely diverse and I think that brings a lot to the classroom. The staff is always there to help you with whatever you could possibly need.
My experience with Central Carolina Community College is fairly nice. I like the way things are set up online for blackboard and how the instructors give you a good amount of time to finish the assignments that are given. I also have had a class with a real instructor. I like the way my instructor taught our class. If I had to change anything with cccc I would change the way the instructors look at things such as if I had a problem with my internet or didn't receive a book for the class for a couple of weeks than they would understand instead of not caring about the situation.
What I love about CCCC is their ease-of-use. From applying for classes to talking with the Financial Aid office, they are user friendly. If you're looking for something close to home to get some college credits in without paying university costs, this is the place.
Start Your Review of Central Carolina Community College
My classes are flexible because your the one that chooses the classes and time.
In online courses will workout with your planning like you can advance on the work.
In the school they have very helpful services in school they will help you out to apply for jobs.