Central Carolina Community College Reviews

I love the availability of tutoring and help offered by the school. The classes are smaller than at a University which makes them more comfortable and prepares someone to transfer. The size of the campus helps to get used to the walking and being able to find the buildings your classes are in. There are no dorms or housing but there are apartments near by which are in the same price range. However, my first year I was signed up for the wrong degree, which I did not find out until after the end of the year. I was told there was nothing they could do about it and I had no financial aid so the $2,000+ spent on tuition and fees was down the drain. I would make it so that everyone is 100% certain they are in the correct degree so their time or money is not wasted.
I wish the Dental Hygiene was not hard to get into. Anybody who wants to do a certain major should not have to be competitive to be admitted. Overall, the school is nice.
I have been attending cccc for a little under a year and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. They have amazing teachers, who are always willing to help you if you ask. Not to mention they have an excellent Academic Support Center. Due to the fact that it is a community college there is no part scene, dorms, or campus food. Over all I would recommend this college to others.
Start Your Review of Central Carolina Community College
The ease of application and Website is very user friendly. Friendly Staff and very diverse programs.
Excellent campus with many options for career paths. I am a dual enrolled high school student and will graduate high school with 29 credit hours, 18 of which will transfer to my degree in nursing. The professors and facilities are stellar. Success is important to everyone at CCCC.
Central Carolina Community College is very okay. There isn't much of a sports scene and the surrounding town is very small and there is not much to do. The campus is very well kept by the kind and helpful staff and while it is no masterpiece of architecture it is not ugly or dirty. There are many classes offered here that are very much applicable to 4-Year schools and the class sizes are very reasonable, rarely exceeding 30 people. The teachers are kind and very helpful in all of the classes that I have so far taken and I would say it is a good starting place for college. There are also many certification style degrees in fields like nursing, veterinary care, and welding. Overall the school is okay for anyone who wants to go to a 4-year school for transfer or get a degree that can be used for work immediately.
I love the instructors, they have a passion for education. I love the other students. I am impressed with the whole of my college.
The instructors are very helpful in every way possible. I have gained meaningful friendships with most of my instructors.
Central Carolina Community College has a limited amount of majors, however, the classes are small which leaves space for teacher to student interaction, the teachers are great!
Central Carolina Community College is a great school to help you financially before you enter a four-year college/university. Student life is great. You have many services that help students with their assignments. Tutors are provided free and you can even sign up to be a paid tutor. CCCC is not as big as other community colleges but I still believe it to be a good college. In the four years I've spent there I have always felt safe. There are security guards who are always on patrol to make sure everything is fine. CCCC also provides many clubs and activities after school. If anybody wants a small community college with a lot of student services and opportunities, then I would recommend this school.
I had an okay experience at this school. I like that this school is convenient and affordable. I enjoy seeing people of all ages and races attend this school. The campus size isn't too big or too small. The food that is cooked by the culinary staff and students is worth the money. Some changes that can be made are making the parking lots bigger, adding more appealing programs and majors, having more student clubs and sports that interest people, and having more school events to bring all the students together to meet new people.
My experience with CCCC, as a high school student, has made me feel more prepared for college. I am even considering continuing my education there after I graduate!
I love Central Carolina Community College since it is very one-on-one when compared to many of my other options. What I would want to see changed about the college is more classes designed to help before transferring to 4-year colleges other than basic Associates of Science, Associates of Arts, and few others.
CCCC stands out as a college; however, it is all about finding the right teachers to help you not only succeed, but become a better professional.
The teachers really care about your education at this community college. The best degree programs are the associates in applied sciences.
I am in the dental program at CCCC and love it. The professors and staff are very personable and actually care about your academic future. The campus is very well organized, a medium sized student body, a nice bookstore and a cafe area. I have never waited more then 10 minutes to see my advisor or found it hard to make an appointment to meet with my teacher. The teachers are amazing and want to help you succeed. Hands down best community college in North Carolina! They are currently in the process of building a new health sciences building with state of the art technology. They have a nursing program, dental hygiene and assisting, welding, veterinarian technicians, culinary school and cosmetology! If you don’t come be a Cougar you are definitely missing out.
I've been a student at Central Carolina Community College for three years. I started as a student in the Dental Assisting program, and I am now in the Dental Hygiene Program. Every teacher that I've had at CCCC has helped me learn so much and has helped me reach my goal in getting into my dream program.
Start Your Review of Central Carolina Community College
I enjoyed the classes however I did have some issues with the advisement towards the end. I however linked with a great Advisor who helped me get things straightened out.
It is a great college so far. The instructors are very good mentors. The school should expand their parking lot, it gets very crowded. The school environment is very calm and peaceful which is good. They have good councilors and overall academic help to students. My grades went up after getting help in the academic center.
This is can great small college. We run off solar power. We have a water reclaim pond. We have a sustainable garden and pizza oven.