1. Conway, AR
  2. 4 Year

Central Baptist College Reviews

The things I enjoyed the most about CBC was the student to professor ratio, you get a lot of one on one time with said professors. The thing I didn't not like about how Hypocritical they are with it being a Christian school you are supposed forgiving and to teach to forgive not condem.
Being a Baptist College, CBC doesn't have a Greek life.
My favorite experience is probably being in Composition 1, so much writing!! It's a lot of fun, especially since writing is my first love. I would never want to live the=rough experience again though- rather, I look forward to the future that this College is preparing me for. I can't wait!!
I have never been to a CBC party.
Don't go to parties. I go home and watch netflix and sleep.
I love everything about it. They don't let a student get behind
No one does drugs on campus or drinks on campus
Doors to the library lock at a certain time so its pretty cool and no one can get in without a student id so thats pretty save and also we have a cop on campus when its night time.
The professors are all nice, I like that the class isnt so big because its easier for more one on one with the teacher and better for him to remember your name.
I never really looked at this.
  • College Sophomore
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
I don't live on campus but from what I have seen its pretty cool.
  • College Sophomore
  • 10 months ago
  • Housing
Not having greek life is probably the best thing ever
I love my sports team and I also enjoy going out and supporting the other teams.
What I like about my school is that its small enough to where everyone knows who you are and where the teachers can easily help you!
The Conway Police force watches the campus at night, starting around 11pm, to make sure the campus is safe. I have had no problems with personal safety on this campus. The police officers are friendly and if there is a possible threat they make sure to inform anyone they come in contact with on campus.
The classes are smaller in size making it easier to develop a working relationship with your professors. Most courses are pretty interactive and there are a wide variety of courses available.
The coed dorm was built a couple years ago, so it is still in great condition. There is a lot of socializing in the main lobby and the facilities are of great quality overall.
I haven't been to a lot of sporting events, but I can always hear the crowd cheering outside my dorm when there's a game. There is a lot of school spirit and the teams do great!
I love CBC because the students, faculty, and staff are like one big family. There are many ways to get involved on campus and the professors and administrators and very understanding and are more than willing to help you succeed.
all types and everyone gets along