Central Baptist College Reviews

Very disappointed in how the athletic department is ran! Also very disappointed to pay for a Christian college and then find out there is partying going on every weekend at the houses the athletes stay in.
The professors I have had during my time at CBC have made my CBC experience memorable for me. They have always gone above and beyond to assist me when needed and genuinely got to know me and care about my future as well as my family. I love the small class atmosphere, which makes it easier for the professors to get to have a relationship with the students and easier for students to reach out and get feedback in a timely manner.
Very small college but enjoyable. You get to know the professors and the people in your classes which is very nice.
Start Your Review of Central Baptist College
They only want to keep this school WHITE!!! IF YOU ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN DON'T APPLY BECAUSE THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO KEEP YOU OUT
I am a freshman at Central Baptist College currently. After experiencing my first semester at CBC I have made countless of life-long friendships and acquaintances. The professors desire a personal relationship with their students and due to the campus being so small they can do this. I love that CBC is a faith based college and focuses around Christianity and following Jesus. While at CBC I am able to get my Bachelors degree in Health Science to allow me to go into Physical Therapy school.
Awful! Lots of hypocritical behavior from many involved in the administration department! They will definitely keep CBC from growing. In fact, the student population has obviously dropped in the last several years. I’m certain it will continue to do so!
Central Baptist College feels like a family. The instructors, staff, and administration really care about their students and make you feel wanted here. The PACE Program offers alternative ways to take classes that allowed me to complete my degree while I still worked full-time. All in all, it's a great value and worthy investment!
The experience at CBC is amazing. The teachers are willing to work with students during conference hours. All the staff is friendly and makes for a good day everyday. Personally the only downfall about going to CBC is a very strict dress code at the college.
All the staff is very friendly and helpful. The pace program is one the best for a working person or someone with family.
Central Baptist College is a great campus! It is very personal, and you can easily meet new people everyday!
I love being apart of Central Baptist College’s student body. Being at CBC feels like home and the Christian environment through the students, facility and staff is truly heartwarming! I was drawn to CBC because I felt the Lord call me there to pursue missions. CBC is a growing college and even though I love the small atmosphere, I believe CBC would thrive in several areas if they expanded their mindset on growth.
It is small, so all of the professors have the opportunity to get to know you individually. All of the staff members are extremely caring and want you to succeed. You can always go to them with anything that you have issues with. I feel safe at all times while on this campus.
I’ve loved my time at CBC. While the course load can get challenging and stressful at times it’s very easy to keep up with if you stay organized. Your professors actually care about you beyond what they see in the classroom. They are always willing to help you and make time to listen. I have met more than friends I have met a family at CBC and I couldn’t be more thankful for the opportunity to grow in my faith with fellowship of other believers!
I like the small campus life at Central Baptist. The staff is very welcoming and helps make you feel at home. The coaches are there to help you whenever you need.
Central Baptist College provides a Christian environment for all of its students. The 11:1 ratio for students to faculty allows for one on one time with the professors. At CBC it is evident that the professors care about your education.
I am a freshman everything is good so far . I will be playing basketball i love the staff coaches my teachers. The campus is beautiful, i have meant a lot of new friends
I have loved Central Baptist since the first time i stepped on campus.Central Baptist is so exclusive and exciting once you see it for the first time.Everyone including the staff and faculties there are so generous and well mannered.
Start Your Review of Central Baptist College
Central Baptist has high expectations for students and instills in them the drive to succeed,teachers are loving,warm and wonderful.The way they wave the christian values throughout the school students learn strong christian values as well as a world class education experience.
Great Christian school. Small but very family like environment. they have a very safe campus. great school if you are interested in a Christian faith school with weekly service.
Central Baptist is a good school. I like chapel's on wednesday and I like the way the school makes me feel welcome. The school is small enough to where everyone knows everyone so it makes it easier to get around and get a lot of help.