Central Baptist College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Most Popular Majors
Biblical Studies17 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities17 Graduates
Organizational Behavior Studies14 Graduates
Business Support Services10 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science8 Graduates
Human Resources Management5 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.16 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Central Baptist College Reviews
I love being apart of Central Baptist College’s student body. Being at CBC feels like home and the Christian environment through the students, facility and staff is truly heartwarming! I was drawn to CBC because I felt the Lord call me there to pursue missions. CBC is a growing college and even though I love the small atmosphere, I believe CBC would thrive in several areas if they expanded their mindset on growth.
I’ve loved my time at CBC. While the course load can get challenging and stressful at times it’s very easy to keep up with if you stay organized. Your professors actually care about you beyond what they see in the classroom. They are always willing to help you and make time to listen. I have met more than friends I have met a family at CBC and I couldn’t be more thankful for the opportunity to grow in my faith with fellowship of other believers!
It is small, so all of the professors have the opportunity to get to know you individually. All of the staff members are extremely caring and want you to succeed. You can always go to them with anything that you have issues with. I feel safe at all times while on this campus.