Central Arizona College Reviews

There are many campuses for this school, which makes it so that for some classes you have to videochat your teacher from somewhere else. There are not a ton of student activities that I'm aware of and the campuses are all pretty small. The academia can be great, but it really depends on the professor that you get.
Why would thousands of dollars for one semester at a University when you can get the same education and more one-on-one time with an instructor? Central Arizona College is an inexpensive affordable college with many diverse students and staff. Central has great professors who will work with you and insure that you will pass their class, no questions asked. Central Arizona College is the best way to go.
This school has excellent faculty!!! I love my professors. You are not just a number here, every single one of them has been willing and available to give one on one help if needed.
Review Central Arizona College
I am currently a sophomore at Central Arizona College and they have proven that education is what they want students to have the most. They are willing to work out a payment schedule to be able to pay for schooling and have amazing instructors that meet your needs.
This College is a very good College to start out at! If I could recommend anything I would suggest using their transfer to University program! All of the professors are great and always available for any questions you have! Going to this College instead of a University first was probably the best thing for me!
I like how the school and staff really make it their goal to see students succeed. I personally struggled my first semester. I failed to take advantage of the amazing opportunities I had to do the best I can. Weekly the school organizes activities for students to help with school or stress. They offered tutoring 4 days a week for as long as you need it. My school may be considered small but I love it. It gives staff an easy access to help you one on one with your educational needs. I am glad i chose CAC.
Everyone there has always been helpful and nice. I will continue my education there for sure! I wish they had more subjects at more campuses but it seems that they add more of them every year.
I love the academics and the professors, they are all amazing. I would like to see the food improve drastically.
I like the education aspect. The residency, not so much, just because there has been a few incidents.
CAC is great. All of the staff members are ready to help. I am there on a scholarship I received for taking college courses while still being in high school. Central Arizona has really brought up the rank on community colleges.
i liked the scholarships, however I want even more higher paying scholarships than they have right now here in this company website.
Taking pre med studies and there is a lot of work to do. It is mainly all science classes.
Going to this school has been very convenient for me and my education.
Going to this school was great. Taking 15 credit hours and still able to have a three day weekend.
The only thing I don't like about it is having to set up appointments for face to face. Other than that it's awesome
Every teacher I have is unique. Great teaching styles and friendly.
Overall the college is great. Just one thing bad is that it has multiple campus. You might have to drive to the other locations for class.
Review Central Arizona College
I'm taking pre med studies. It is pretty much a lot of science classes. So the work load is pretty tough.
It's a small college but the staff is very helpful. Not many students so you have that sense of community with each other.
With online classes I'm able to get my work done because I can't always go to the campus.